My Harry Potter fanart deck

shadowdancer

Now that is an unusual take of the Wheel, but it does fit so darned perfectly :D. Especially when you remember Harry was initially put in a different house, but then there was a change. Look how that resulted in a lot of other events that followed.

Love it

Davina

Msquared

I love love love what you've done so far...I can't wait to see more. (Can you tell I like it?) I especially love Strength - PERFECT representation of what that card means to me.

Moonson

i'm always pushing Nendil around! :D

Hope that big project goes well.

Essjay

Any new cards? (she said hopefully :) )

Nendil

Aaaaaa. I just came out of my super-hectic-times and am working hard to finish the next card for you guys so your question was right on time :) It's not done yet but I'm going to set myself a deadline of before end of this month!

baylys

Oh, thanks to Essjay posting I have just found this thread.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I will wait for this deck. It is amazing!!!!!!

Moonson

when is that deadline Nendil? :)

RainbowGypsy

Wow! Can I say that this deck is beyond anything I could have imagined. I absolutely love the artwork you are creating for it and so excited to be sharing in this journey as these beautiful cards unfold.

Sending lots of encouragement and applause for what you've done so far!!

Essjay

Aaaaaa. I just came out of my super-hectic-times and am working hard to finish the next card for you guys so your question was right on time :) It's not done yet but I'm going to set myself a deadline of before end of this month!

Yay! :D

Maysun

I have to say I broke down and joined the forums because of this deck.