NUMEROLOGY Theory & Question...

krysia322

I'm surprised that there isn't a "Numerology" forum in the Non-Tarot section... But as there isn't, I'm posting here. :)

I'll start with my theory, as I am very curious as to how many this could apply to...
(I'll use my own birthdate as an example, as it's easier to show what I mean than to try and explain it.)

YOB: 1973
DOB: 22
MOB: 3

DOB (22) + MOB (3) = 25 (years old)
Add 25 years to YOB = 1998 (year of import)

Translatation/Prediction:
In my 25th year, in 1998, something sigificant happened (should happen).

Outcome:
In my 25th year, in 1998, my first child was born.

Another example, using my husband's birthdate:
YOB: 1971
DOB: 15
MOB: 12

DOB (15) + MOB (12) = 27 (years old)
Add 27 years to YOB = 1998 (year of import)

Translatation/Prediction:
In his 27th year, in 1998, something sigificant happened (should happen).

Outcome:
In his 27th year, in 1998, his first child was born.

How does this theory work for you?
Has something significant happened to you during the year that equals DOB + MOB?

Rusty Neon

Does this theory also work with traditional, non-European calendar systems?

krysia322

Rusty Neon...

I have no idea. I've never known anyone who didn't use whatever calendar Americans use. All I can say, is try it and see. I'm curious to see if it would work with a different calendar format as well.

zorya

krysia,
here is a link to a thread that lists numerology threads by number; http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=124860

if you use the search feature (in the upper right corner)and type in 'personality cards', you should get several threads that discuss angeles arrien's numerology system as written by mary k. greer.

there were posts discussing the very system you described recently, but i can't find them right now.

my significant year would have been the year i turned 21, 1981. the previous two years actually held more significance as that was when i first moved out on my own.

Rusty Neon

Hi Krysia ... There are other calendar systems besides the civil calendar used in the U.S. , the Gregorian. There is also the earlier Western calendar, the Julian. Non-Western calendars still in common use include the Chinese/Vietnamese lunar calendar, Persian calendar, Hebrew calendar, and Islamic calendar.

If you wish to test your theory on a more universal basis, try out:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/calendar/

krysia322

Thanks...

zorya said:
there were posts discussing the very system you described recently, but i can't find them right now.

Thanks for the link, Zorya... :)

I wasn't aware I was describing a system, however. It was something I'd played around with on my own about 15 years ago, one of those curiosity delvings. What is the system?

azuremariposa

hi krysia!

unfortunately, i am not there yet, but it's close (next year)...so i will keep this in mind 'til then! ;)

many blessings,

~azure

krysia322

Rusty & Zorya...

Rusty Neon said:
If you wish to test your theory on a more universal basis, try out:
http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/calendar/

Thank you for the link... I must confess; I'm not sure how to apply this theory to most of the other calendars... Perhaps you're more familiar with them?
:)

Zorya,
Thanks for the new link... I'm off to check it out (though I am disappointed to discover that I didn't create a new numerology theory after all. :( lol)

krysia322

Linked Threads

I linked to this thread from that one, and since you've (Zorya) linked to that other thread, they are now connected. :)