NUMEROLOGY Theory & Question...

raeanne

Krysia322,
Well, I did the numbers and came up with one of the most boring years of my life. I don't remember anything special or significant about this year. No one I knew was born, or died. I didn't move or get a new job. I didn't get married or divorced or even find a new love. I just don't see anything in this year that could in anyway relate to your system. I do admit that I am always a bit out of step with everyone else (which is why I use the signiture I have) so I suppose it isn't any surprise that this system doesn't work for me.

krysia322

Raeanne...

raeanne said:
Krysia322,
Well, I did the numbers and came up with one of the most boring years of my life. I don't remember anything special or significant about this year. No one I knew was born, or died. I didn't move or get a new job. I didn't get married or divorced or even find a new love. I just don't see anything in this year that could in anyway relate to your system. I do admit that I am always a bit out of step with everyone else (which is why I use the signiture I have) so I suppose it isn't any surprise that this system doesn't work for me.

Ah-ha! You did... Your year was significant in that it was your most boring year of your life. :D LOL!
;)

raeanne

It wasn't THE most boring year of my life, just one of the top ten.

krysia322

Raeanne...

raeanne said:
lmao - fine. Be difficult.
;)
Monkey-wrench my theory. :D

Well... as apparently it isn't "my" theory anyway... Can't take the failure personally. :D LOL!

raeanne

Re: Raeanne...

krysia322 said:
lmao - fine. Be difficult.
;)
Monkey-wrench my theory. :D

Well... as apparently it isn't "my" theory anyway... Can't take the failure personally. :D LOL!

I like being a monkey-wrench! A little over 19 years ago the doctors told me I had cancer. Their statistics said I had a 35% chance to live 5 years. I threw a monkey-wrench into their theory too! Actually, I am interested in your numberology quest. Hope you continue to post your findings!

krysia322

Re: Re: Raeanne...

raeanne said:
I like being a monkey-wrench! A little over 19 years ago the doctors told me I had cancer. Their statistics said I had a 35% chance to live 5 years. I threw a monkey-wrench into their theory too! Actually, I am interested in your numberology quest. Hope you continue to post your findings!

YOU GO Girl!!! Take *that* statistics!
Congratulations on your magnificent accomplishment! :D That is divine to hear.
:)

SnorkMaiden

I did the Karmic year thing and came up with 1991. I was thirteen years old. The most significant things that happened that year were that I had my first proper kiss and I started menstruating...I wouldn't call it the most important year of my life though.

Minderwiz

I'm only starting into Numerology so I can't really put forward any authorative statement. However for me the year was 1981 and in that year my father died and I came face to face with mortality.

One other observation - the oldest anyone can experience this is when they are 43 (born on 31st December) - which seems to restrict such happenings to the first half of life.

krysia322

Hmmm...

Minderwiz said:
the oldest anyone can experience this is when they are 43 (born on 31st December) - which seems to restrict such happenings to the first half of life.

I've noticed that. Does anyone know if the majority of karmic lessons are taught/learned/explored primarily within the first half of life?

I don't know, myself (as I'm just 30 now), but I certainly hope so, LOL! I hope that by the time I'm 50, I would have learned something karmically! LOL!
;)

Moongold

raeanne said:

raeanne, you're going to have to stop this :joke: :joke: