Offering 3-6 Energy Scans

Kahlie

Bloody hell girl! Spot on!!!!

Thanks for your extensive feedback Milfoil!

I am sitting here at home (again) poorly with a bad sore throat and summer cold. YES I have a throat problem but not thyroid since that was tested 2 weeks ago and was ok.

Yeah, I wrote thryoid-like, because I have a thyroid problem and I sensed a lot of pain in that blockage - the same pain I get when mine is out of wack. Sorry to hear that you have a sore throat.

Yup, see above with hands, lots of good ideas but never managing to get them down. I feel about as sensual as a brick so doing something about that would be a good idea too. However, I also suffer from IBS (recently diagnosed) which I feel is is an energetic origin rather than mundane (food or such). Lots of stress have upset the balance and left me with a legacy of intestinal problems.

I agree with you. The sense I had from the blockage was also energetic/physical/emotional.

I do hate getting messages that don't fit with how things seemed to be going. It is confusing to be given all the signs that a certain way is right then have what looks like an about turn . . .

Remember: we define success in a different way then Heaven/Universe does. Sometimes it's good for us to walk what we would perceive as the 'wrong path' to learn, discover and become more wise! (Not to say it's not annoying!)

Thank you so much for such a spot on reading. You should have no worries at the psychic fair.

*blush* Thanks. I mostly worried that I wouldn't be able to keep it short (always a problem with me) or would be very tempting to start doing healing work to help people solve it. I don't think I have the time, privacy and energy for that on the fair. I haven't done fairs in a while, exactly because of those reasons, so I'm excited and anxious to go and do this!

I will do a reading for you but it will be in a little while. I am taking your advice and doing what I feel I need to. I have to pop out for a little while but will be back with your reading soon. :)

Excellent!

Kittysashimi

I would love to sit when you have the time:D

Yora

Dear Yora, (hello fellow Dutchy!),
---
Haha! Hello!! :D *huggles*
---
There is a physical/emotional blockage near your heart and heart chakra. I know you have had many knocks in that area. There is a persistent feeling of pain and sadness there. You could help solve that by engaging in areas and activities that are heart-centered and allow for more self love and self forgiveness. The people who have hurt you are almost all gone from your life - but you are still carrying that. Please let go :)
---
Yes, yesterday i aproached such a person because i wanted to clear the air and she reacted not very open so i had to let her go, i didn't want to have this tiring loose thread if we couldn't resolve things. I talked about stuff happening a long time ago, i felt she had a grudge she didn't say anything when i talked to her online. Innitially i wanted to remove her from facebook and such things immidiatly but i pulled out a brian froud faerie oracle cards and that card made me think i had to be brave and first talk to her and try to talk about it. It didn't go very well, but atleast i did what i felt i had to do. Blegh thinking (feeling :p) about it and her energies as i remember them in a more negative state makes me a bit nauscious. (just a bit :p) I can carry allot of things from the past with me, but now starting to change my visions, in a big breakthrough i learned that i had to remind myself and know that i am good the way i am, with a heart on the right place so to speak and that that was for me the most important, that others could choose to do or think as they pleased but this is me! Ofcourse i have to learn on the way (another thing i've started to really learn, to not wait until something is right, but to dare and try then and there! :p When it works out it's great, when it doesn't it's also great because i've tried, instead of standing continiously still on one place lol) What was my point again! Ah yes! I'm standing up for myself now, i try to be brave. ;)
-------

There is a distinct physical/mental blockage on the forehead. You might feel pain there now and again. You are working very very hard (and with your heart) to get your 3rd eye open and are often focused on the future. While that is not a bad thing per se - it needs to be balanced more with grounding and being in the now. If you do receive pain there again, take some time to massage your feet, eat something or do a grounding exercise. If you do want some more 3rd eye love - play with the Faeries.

---
I do have some head issues, an annoying strain yesterday and right now i had it too a bit, hard to explain!! Consciously i am not trying to open it, maybe because i did so in the past it's something i have gotten used to and might do automaticly. I also remember having some fear about it because it could hurt (headache thingies :p) and being afraid to close it off too much. If i focus on it now i can feel that my third eye is open, not that forcefully so that i get a non pleasant feeling on my head but on the automatic. I have forgotten!!! I love faeries so that will be no problem! It will be more play then work and lots of intruigingness! Also being in the now is something i have to work on (and am working on, i borrowed eckhart tolle's the power of now book from the library too yay!) being in the now can get one in a true happiness state also indeed! I'll give the feet a good rub if it happens again thank you!

(note after i had finished my feedback to you already, it feels like it's in the back of my head a bit now on the left side. ^^;; Don't know if that information helps! ieeh!)
---

Shoulders are also a concern, as you often carry more then you should. You shouldn't help others out by carrying them. In the end, they won't appreciate it and you will feel weary and tired. Please give others back their responsibility in their lives. Remind yourself - I'm not a mother to X, Y or Z. :)
----
Haha yes my issue with letting go of the control, i have a sort of ocd but then internally. I used to have ocd where i had to do things outwardly, not anymore though!! Still it changed and evolved into other things. Now i do that mentally and energetically, i have to feel safe about the person to let it go. >.> I have to visually see them doing well and being healthy, and also use my feelings to feel future feelings,like when they are what i want them to be happy and healthy! And thinking sentences that will help and make me feel safe about it. (ugh i feel the headstrain now a bit and a bit tired of talking about the fear problems i have :p) I'm starting to learn that i cannot take the responsibility because they have their own path to take and to learn and expierence from that. Quite hard to let it go! Working on it. >.> Also afraid that because of how much energy i gave that i will take others energy like and i don't want to do that! Afraid that when i look someone in the eye i have a feeling of fear and that something bad will happen to them or that i'll accellerate the process. Although i feel that this shouldn't be this way for me,it's still hard, it's quite rooted.
---

Most of your energy is in the trunk/middle part of your body. While this can give you a great and energetic feeling, you are missing out on energy in your hands & arms, legs & feet and clear energy in your head. A way to get more connected is to do more physical things like working in the garden, walking and talking, and physical workouts.
---
also true :p Very percepteive haha! i was wondering about how to go about that one thank you. :) <3
---

Spiritually speaking - you haven't found your feet yet. It's like you are shifting between child, adult and mother energy. You don't consider yourself a spiritual adult yet - causing you to do things that aren't right for you - switching then to adulthood sometimes so you can fix them and sometimes to mother energy so you can help others.

Please center yourself in spiritual adulthood. You deserve to be the creator of your life and release those insecure tendencies. Motherhood is a loving energy that should be tempered by Fatherhood energy. Take some time to invest in that by spending some premium time with the Emperor or the Kings in your Tarot Deck or a physical mentor that is male.
--
True!! Doing the switcharoo between those! :p I will, thank you, i can be insecure, maybe also somewhere afraid to let go of what i am used to because it will probably change allot. ^^; It feels like the right tip for me to spend time with the fatherhood energy. :)
---

Overall: you are a very free and beautiful spirit. I sense mostly pink and flowers around you. It's exciting to see how much you can grow! Your potential is quite nice to see :D

---
Thank you Kahlie!! :D <3 This is a time for breaking walls for me, it feels great after having such a long time of stillness and rest (but also fear to go further :p) I thank you a zundred times! Your advice feels like it will be a great help to me too, i will take it! :p

Big hugs!!

Yora.

YDM42

Kahile, you did a great reading and there is no way in this world you could have picked up on what you picked up on unless you were blessed.

Hi YDM42,

I'm taking a little food break and then I will do your scan and edit this post. Brb.

Most noteable was a jab in the 3rd Eye Chakra. While you are open there, it seems that most of the messages you have been getting are painful and confusing. There is a distinct lack of clarity that is plaguing you. It's foggy there and all out of balance.

Normally I would remove this energy during a session and I did do a little work just now.
Yes, third eye is giving me all kinds of images and flashes of information, brief visions, and I don't know what they mean. I cant even seem to connect to my hearing, and I have asked for information time and time again, and I sit and listen and I cant hear it, it usually comes.
Thank you for what ever work you were able to do in this area.

You yourself can help by writing down things you are getting. I do think clarity will come with writing, as there is a strong sense to me that you must use your arms/fingers more.

I have been writing tonight, prayer and working on a decree, my hands get tired.
Yes Indeed! you picked up on abandoned and now hopeful career...my hands are missing the work- I am an artist, graphic designer, photographer, interior design, architectural design...web design, costume design-(sewing) in 2004 I became disabled with corporal tunnel, ulnar nerve problems. It was a blessing in disguise so I can't complain, but, It's been a long time at home and now I am ready to go back to work, I recently applied for a job, that is the perfect fit for what I am able to do, worried about my attention and focus, but I am ready to get back to work. I feel hopeful about this position, very hopeful but I worry about me and my state of mind after being home for so long. Anyway, I think I am more aware of what is causing the problem, between ganglion cyst, (weakness in the muscle walls) and just recently I realized that I put a lot of pressure on my elbows and wrist in supporting my upper body because of breast size....so I asked my doctor about a breast reduction.

The lower arms are also coming up as lacking in weight/energy and substance. For me, that place of our body is mostly about carrying and providing balance. Are you out of wack with what you do for others and yourself? Is there a career waiting for you that you are not pursuing? I get a strong sense that you can be highly creative, but haven't been for a while. Your body is longing back to those days.

There is also a physical and emotional blockage in the lower pit of the stomach. It comes up and up, then goes down and down, it's like a small jab.

What is it with you and jabs? It seems almost like life is poking you left and right - to take charge - and to move on.
Stop it...! Your making me laugh. Should I move on from a relationship you think, or just get moving and go with my heart, cause I am at a standstill, not sure if I should invest myself emotionally, but I want to. Same with career....dead on...i just don't know what move on means, does it mean move on from the situation, or move on past the fact that career is over, relationship is over...I dont know what those pokes and jabs mean....shit...I just know I feel the urge but to do what?????

The stomach area for me has to do with the fact that there is a fear living in the pit of your stomach. You feel emotionally needy sometimes and it's hard to get those needs fulfilled. It's important that you start fulfilling your own needs, allowing this place to heal. It wouldn't surprise me if you often had intestinal problems as well.
yes yes just got over 3 week long intestinal problems, it was nothing nice- I have a problem fulfilling my own needs, I dont believe I know how, even though I have tried, but love, sex, companionship, its a long standing problem, usually I get with someone and thier problems and needs are plopped on the table and I am still not getting the sexual, intimacy, companionship or anything else I need a partner for. I am asking myself today, why I draw this type of situation to myself....I really long for fulfillment that you can only get with a partner, and its not happening. Not to say I have been partner less, but I have been partners with people who are unavailable or unable to reciprocate in one way or the other. It does not seem like a lot to ask, but why is it so darn difficult? What am I doing wrong. I even went the route of exploring my own sexuality through art etc....its not the same....smh. Something is broken in this area, and I don't know how to fix it. I'm not that old, but I have gone through major periods of celeb icy as least two very long stints while waiting on someone I was helping in every other way, major ways, career, support...etc everything except the physical and emotional...so why how do you heal and balance this chakra? Any clue?

You are a bit of a bleeding heart sometimes, causing emotional and physical blockages (shoulders & on the neck, below the ears). Please take care of yourself first.
I try to love myself through others , by giving them what they need or want, ....sigh and you see how that has turned out. This also affected my career, putting so much out and coming home empty, all going out and nothing coming back in.

You need a big infusion of life giving energy, because your own at the moment is very low - also caused by the bleeding heart/heart chakra pain - take some time out to recharge, heal and recover.

I would recommend some energy work - as it seems most of these blockages are long standing and effecting your quality of life right now. Love yourself and others who love you will easily gravitate towards you.

Well...this is great advice....damn good advice---I just don't know what it means, as I have tired it every way possible, I should learn to be more...(fill in the blank) cause I am clueless. I thought self love was being yourself, but myself I love love and giving love, creating beautiful things---yet its all going out and not coming back in.

Kahlie

Energy Scan for Kittysashimi

Dear KittyShashimi,

I sensed two big blockages: one is in the heart chakra, where it seems you have a lot of dead weight hanging. I also immediately noted a problem on the back on of your head on the lower left corner. It's a sad, pulsating, pain.

Those two seem to be connected together - you are either ignoring your heart and thinking of things exclusively, keeping things 'in the back of your head' as a back up or you are in your heart area feelings things and making emotional instead of rational decisions.

It's important you will find a balance in this situation. Both head and heart are equally important, not mutually exclusive. Don't keep things in the back of your head - what might be is not what is. Look clearly at what is! Don't feel without thinking on what it means.

Another immediate popup was on the left shoulder (top) area. Are you having problems with your left arm? It seems to me that it has mostly to do with receiving in your daily life from others and with not speaking up for what you need! Tell people what you want - and you might get it! Keep silent - and receive nothing unless somebody has a brilliant idea.

There also seems to be an emotional/mental blockage in the vulva/feminine parts. It seems you are uncomfortable with some parts of your sexuality and might even prescribe to the madonna/whore myth. You can be yourself, enjoy your sexuality and enjoy life, without thinking you are a slut. Please read up on this myth to find your own path and place.

I also felt another disturbance on the right side of the chest. Are you having asthma problems? It seems like you give yourself very little space and freedom. You are unique and have the right to be yourself.

Overall you have a very pleasant energy, but many chains surrounding you, that are mostly mental. I recommend some time to think and reflect on your own truth.

Kahlie

---
Thank you Kahlie!! :D <3 This is a time for breaking walls for me, it feels great after having such a long time of stillness and rest (but also fear to go further :p) I thank you a zundred times! Your advice feels like it will be a great help to me too, i will take it! :p

Big hugs!!

Yora.

Dear Yora,

Thanks for the clear feedback and good luck with solving those issues!

Kahlie

Kahile, you did a great reading and there is no way in this world you could have picked up on what you picked up on unless you were blessed.

Thank you YDM42 :)

Stop it...! Your making me laugh. Should I move on from a relationship you think, or just get moving and go with my heart, cause I am at a standstill, not sure if I should invest myself emotionally, but I want to. Same with career....dead on...i just don't know what move on means, does it mean move on from the situation, or move on past the fact that career is over, relationship is over...I dont know what those pokes and jabs mean....shit...I just know I feel the urge but to do what?????

Move on from the 'stuckness'. You will never know if you are going to commit to the right guy, unless you commit, see where it gets you. After you see what you get - you either run and get out - or you have a loving relationship. You need to commit first.

Same goes for the career, you want it, but you are afraid. Staying still, doing nothing, won't take you anywhere. Start investing. Either it will work out or it won't. If your job hunting doesn't work out - you might draw the conclusion that now is not the time - but you need to DO it first!

yes yes just got over 3 week long intestinal problems, it was nothing nice- I have a problem fulfilling my own needs, I dont believe I know how, even though I have tried, but love, sex, companionship, its a long standing problem, usually I get with someone and thier problems and needs are plopped on the table and I am still not getting the sexual, intimacy, companionship or anything else I need a partner for. I am asking myself today, why I draw this type of situation to myself....I really long for fulfillment that you can only get with a partner, and its not happening. Not to say I have been partner less, but I have been partners with people who are unavailable or unable to reciprocate in one way or the other. It does not seem like a lot to ask, but why is it so darn difficult? What am I doing wrong. I even went the route of exploring my own sexuality through art etc....its not the same....smh. Something is broken in this area, and I don't know how to fix it. I'm not that old, but I have gone through major periods of celeb icy as least two very long stints while waiting on someone I was helping in every other way, major ways, career, support...etc everything except the physical and emotional...so why how do you heal and balance this chakra? Any clue?

First of all, you need to see clearly on if somebody is capable of giving you what you want. If not - then you need to choose if you want to wait or if you move on. Moving on is almost always the smarter choice.

Secondly, you need to address that you have needs, instead of being independent and holding yourself aloof or begging for it, you need to start to be more 'demanding'. Specify what you want and need and ask that it will be given to you. If it's not, go back to the first: are they capable and willing?

I try to love myself through others , by giving them what they need or want, ....sigh and you see how that has turned out. This also affected my career, putting so much out and coming home empty, all going out and nothing coming back in.

You are a human being, not a human doing. You don't need to do anything or solve anything to be loved or to love yourself.

Well...this is great advice....damn good advice---I just don't know what it means, as I have tired it every way possible, I should learn to be more...(fill in the blank) cause I am clueless. I thought self love was being yourself, but myself I love love and giving love, creating beautiful things---yet its all going out and not coming back in.

Self-love is about being yourself, but also about getting yourself what you need. Getting yourself the food, rest, relaxation that you need, the companionship etc. etc.

I felt this was a very unsatisfying result, as I written before, scans for me are just the beginning, I also work with people afterwards. I still advice you to do energy work or find somebody who will help you out.

Kahlie

It's noon here and I need to do other things - this offer is closed now!

Kittysashimi

Dear KittyShashimi,

I sensed two big blockages: one is in the heart chakra, where it seems you have a lot of dead weight hanging. I also immediately noted a problem on the back on of your head on the lower left corner. It's a sad, pulsating, pain.

Those two seem to be connected together - you are either ignoring your heart and thinking of things exclusively, keeping things 'in the back of your head' as a back up or you are in your heart area feelings things and making emotional instead of rational decisions.
Wow this is so true! Sometimes I think of certain things and I keep my heart completely detached from my thoughts and sometimes I just feel with my heart without putting in any logical thought about how I am feeling.

It's important you will find a balance in this situation. Both head and heart are equally important, not mutually exclusive. Don't keep things in the back of your head - what might be is not what is. Look clearly at what is! Don't feel without thinking on what it means.
Thank you, I honestly have not really noticed that this is a problem until you pointed it out.

Another immediate popup was on the left shoulder (top) area. Are you having problems with your left arm? It seems to me that it has mostly to do with receiving in your daily life from others and with not speaking up for what you need! Tell people what you want - and you might get it! Keep silent - and receive nothing unless somebody has a brilliant idea.
I don't recall having any problems with my left arm. I do usually speak up for what I want because I know that I'm not gonna get it if I don't.

There also seems to be an emotional/mental blockage in the vulva/feminine parts. It seems you are uncomfortable with some parts of your sexuality and might even prescribe to the madonna/whore myth. You can be yourself, enjoy your sexuality and enjoy life, without thinking you are a slut. Please read up on this myth to find your own path and place.
Um I'm not too sure about why you felt this as I have always been very open about my sexuality and I embrace and enjoy it without any uncomfort or doubt. I have never heard of the madonna/whore myth but after googling and reading up about it I am sure that I do not prescribe to it. It's really sad that some people actually do feel this way. I believe that love with sex (making love) is way more beautiful and spiritually intense than the physical act itself. I am attached and me and my boyfriend have no issues with our sexuality in fact it's been pretty good and we are very much in love. Could there be another reason why you felt this blockage?

I also felt another disturbance on the right side of the chest. Are you having asthma problems? It seems like you give yourself very little space and freedom. You are unique and have the right to be yourself.
I had asthma when I was very young so perhaps that is why you caught on that. I do hold myself back because I am afraid of what other people might think about me. The only person that I am comfortable enough to be 100% myself around is my boyfriend.

Overall you have a very pleasant energy, but many chains surrounding you, that are mostly mental. I recommend some time to think and reflect on your own truth.
You are right I do have a lot of mental and emotional barriers. Thank you so much for reading for me :heart: