Offering 3-6 Energy Scans

Kahlie

Awesome work! If you ever open these up again, please sign me up!

Mona18

Mona18, thank you for your kind words & compliment. I'm sorry to say that it's very unlikely that I will open these up again. It was just a spur of the moment thing, because of the Fair.

Since I've been working professionally for a few years now I haven't been offering freebies online much, as I usually offer those to my clients now. I remember though, that people here were always excited if I offered something and I have always had wonderful experiences in the exchanges here - even though the last one is a few months back and the one before that years even...

So, if you really want to work with me, you can find my website & details in my profile.

:heart:

Kahlie

Kahlie

Dear Milfoil,

The fair is past now! I had a good weekend - I reread your Reading to keep it in mind before going to the fair. Time for extra feedback:

Ok, I threw a handful from my oracle (see pic below)

They land in a line from South to North which suggests that this is not so much a new beginning or ending, nothing like that but a combining of wisdom and practical power. The two teeth in the South are interesting and drew my eye first. One is from a Crocodile and the other from a sheep. They suggest being gentle, wary but at the same time trusting your instincts and being decisive when dealing with people. The dark, arrow shaped stone is about forgetting past doubts and concentrating on the direction of assisting others.

I really had some doubts - as not many people showed up and I didn't do much sessions (Only 1)! I did however try to be decisive and hand out a lot of flyers. I had a fair before where not many people showed up, but the ones that did and had readings, did come back for more.

I also had to fill in a feedback form from the organizers of the fair - I did so honestly, which was hard. They had left a lot of things to be desired.

In the centre is an acorn, the symbol of potential strength and greatness. Honest, upright and eventually mighty amongst all in the forest, this little acorn speaks of the promise of your true power within which can emerge from this. It is right up next to a piece of polished jasper which looks like a tree lined landscape. The exotic/esoteric is a normal landscape for you but not for others, you will bring these two worlds together both for yourself and for them.

I did note that I was one of the few who was not so busy with 'mystic vibes'... I don't know if that means people will feel attracted or turned off. I do think it's who I am, so marketing wise I'm not willing to change that much - as then they might come for one session but be bummed with how I present myself.

Finally we have a piece of resin in the North which suggests 'sticking with' or holding to the higher wisdom which flows through you.

Well, I stuck with it, throughout all the hours. It was harder then I thought, because the second day my inlaws where there - distracting me with talk and support - and making me feel a tad foolish as nobody wanted a session.

Overall this reading suggests being confident in your own power but not arrogant. Stick to what you know will serve best and if clients need more time, schedule that with them for a later date. Basically your skill and genuine compassion will shine through but you still keep your boundaries and timekeeping.

I hope my skill and compassion shown through - and that I will hear more from people based on this fair.

Thank you again for the Reading.