Oracle for 13 yr. old Girls

BodhiSeed

FantasyWorld the Dog Wisdom cards are great, but at 27 USD, that is a bit steep for me. However they might be great for my kid's easter basket! Catlin I think you are probably right about the Madame Endora cards; it totally slipped my mind about the witch Endora. The angel cards got a thumbs down from my daughter, so I'm still open to any suggestions!
Many thanks and blessings,
Bodhran

Chubby Mummy

http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/index_divi.html

or if your daughter likes younger based cards, she might like these

edited to add, that if you click on the angels section you will find them, sorry i cant get the actual link of these cards up :(

penguinsandtigers

I might try looking at the Mystical Lenormand cards, My mom is highly catholic and actually liked these cards. I found them at a shop here in FL for only $8. There is a link on another thread that shows the cards. Just might be something your daughter would like. :)

December Fairy

Did you show her The Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards,by Susan Seddon Boulet?

If you do a search on google for them you will find some samples and places to buy them for about $10. They are not on amazon except used.

They are really nice looking cards with the message on the back.

What does your daughter like? Maybe we could think of something if there is something she really likes.

agedog1

I have an idea that doesn't cost much at all. Everybody else will probably not like this.

Get regular playing card decks. If you would like I can e-mail you with a small attachment that you could print out for the party people that would explain how to answer a yes no question; and also short meaning to the cards.

Just an idea, don't everyone get mad (just trying to save her some money) at me

You can send me a pm if you would like.