ORC #1 - March - blackroseivy & faunabay

faunabay

OK BRI, here's your reading about you and D. :) I asked what you needed to know if the two of you got together.

I'm using Ogham The Celtic Oracle. This is the first reading I've done with them, so I hope I can muddle through it. :)

The tree reaches from the underworld where our ancestral wisdom lies (roots), through the middleworld - where we live our everyday lives (trunk), to the upperworld of Spirit (branches).

1. Upperworld - starry wisdom, clarity of insight that cuts through confusion of daily life, the Spirit, . What starry wisdom illuminates the situation? Blackthorn - Straif
Know this relationship will probably not be an easy one. It will bring much change to you. What you need to stick with though is your strong inner strength. Keep that inner strength solid no matter how much you allow the outer "you" to move and change.

2. Middleworld - earthly wisdom, the physical. What is the truth at the core of the matter? Ivy - Gort
You still have far to journey. Your path is not finished. Again there is the knowledge of keeping yourself grounded and strong with inner strength. Ivy also talks of humility. Keep yourself humble and open to what is shown. Stagnation is not an option for you at this time. Your openness to learn and grow will be rewarded.

3. Lowerworld - ancestral wisdom. What deep resourceful help is available? Aspen - Eadha
Wow! Again we have a message of change!! Overcoming obstacles to allow for transformation. The old you dying off to allow room for the new you to be born. Eadha reminds you not to fear these changes though. If you allow them to flow instead of fighting them you will beable to put things into perspective and move through others who may try to keep you stagnant and still.

OK, this is all talking about change and continuing a journey/pathway. My first impression is you will not be happy with this person. D will try to keep you from moving forward. But since I don't know the situation at all it may be saying that this person will bring about the change we're seeing here. (I don't think so, but it's still an option) My biggest reasoning for this is Ivy as the middleworld - the earthly wisdom. You still have far to go - and keeping yourself humble and open to what may happen........that doesn't seem to me settling down with one person. I see D as maybe someone for you to learn something from, but then move on.

The "roots" Aspen show you have ancestors who are there to help you in this transition time. Call on them, as they have gone through it before and can help. Ivy as the "truck" shows you really need to keep grounded with those roots. The truck on a tree is not very stable if it doesn't have deep roots. Keep your everyday transitioning stable by keeping grounded. So that your "branches" Blackthorn can grow upwards to reach the spiritual apex you are meant to reach!

I hope this helps. Even if it's not really what you want to hear. :)

blackroseivy

faunabay said:
OK BRI, here's your reading about you and D. :) I asked what you needed to know if the two of you got together.

I'm using Ogham The Celtic Oracle. This is the first reading I've done with them, so I hope I can muddle through it. :)

The tree reaches from the underworld where our ancestral wisdom lies (roots), through the middleworld - where we live our everyday lives (trunk), to the upperworld of Spirit (branches).

1. Upperworld - starry wisdom, clarity of insight that cuts through confusion of daily life, the Spirit, . What starry wisdom illuminates the situation? Blackthorn - Straif
Know this relationship will probably not be an easy one. It will bring much change to you. What you need to stick with though is your strong inner strength. Keep that inner strength solid no matter how much you allow the outer "you" to move and change.

That does not scare me after the things I've been through in my life, so no problems there!

2. Middleworld - earthly wisdom, the physical. What is the truth at the core of the matter? Ivy - Gort
You still have far to journey. Your path is not finished. Again there is the knowledge of keeping yourself grounded and strong with inner strength. Ivy also talks of humility. Keep yourself humble and open to what is shown. Stagnation is not an option for you at this time. Your openness to learn and grow will be rewarded.

Things are certainly on the move for me at this point in my life - after MANY years of being in a holding pattern, welcome changes have FINALLY started to happen!

3. Lowerworld - ancestral wisdom. What deep resourceful help is available? Aspen - Eadha
Wow! Again we have a message of change!! Overcoming obstacles to allow for transformation. The old you dying off to allow room for the new you to be born. Eadha reminds you not to fear these changes though. If you allow them to flow instead of fighting them you will beable to put things into perspective and move through others who may try to keep you stagnant and still.

Sounds about right.

OK, this is all talking about change and continuing a journey/pathway. My first impression is you will not be happy with this person. D will try to keep you from moving forward. But since I don't know the situation at all it may be saying that this person will bring about the change we're seeing here. (I don't think so, but it's still an option) My biggest reasoning for this is Ivy as the middleworld - the earthly wisdom. You still have far to go - and keeping yourself humble and open to what may happen........that doesn't seem to me settling down with one person. I see D as maybe someone for you to learn something from, but then move on.

The "roots" Aspen show you have ancestors who are there to help you in this transition time. Call on them, as they have gone through it before and can help. Ivy as the "truck" shows you really need to keep grounded with those roots. The truck on a tree is not very stable if it doesn't have deep roots. Keep your everyday transitioning stable by keeping grounded. So that your "branches" Blackthorn can grow upwards to reach the spiritual apex you are meant to reach!

I hope this helps. Even if it's not really what you want to hear. :)

Well, I really don't see anything in this to cast a shadow of gloom-doom over the whole thing, especially since he barely knows who I am yet.

If it brings changes, all I can say is, BRING IT ON! Because I am VERY sick of the stagnation in my life.

As to learning - well, I certainly can't waste my time on someone that isn't going to show long-term promise. I am 43 already - to be fair, he is quite a bit younger. But at any rate I will keep what you say in mind. :)

faunabay

blackroseivy said:
Well, I really don't see anything in this to cast a shadow of gloom-doom over the whole thing, especially since he barely knows who I am yet.

If it brings changes, all I can say is, BRING IT ON! Because I am VERY sick of the stagnation in my life.

As to learning - well, I certainly can't waste my time on someone that isn't going to show long-term promise. I am 43 already - to be fair, he is quite a bit younger. But at any rate I will keep what you say in mind. :)
Did I say anything about gloom and doom? :p No! LOL And I wasn't trying to scare you at all when I said what I did about the Blackthorn. On the contrary, I was trying to tell you that you will be strong, through those changes!! :)
And I have to agree with you it seems....I LOVE change. If things don't change I get very bored. :laugh:
But again, I knew this was probably NOT something you wanted to hear.....but it's what I saw. (shrug) Of course we both know I can be totally full of it and wrong! So........... :)