Paying it forward :-)

linnie

One of my favourite spiritual practices revolves around the well-known "practice random acts of kindness" theory, as I am filled with gratitude for my life and my lot, and like to acknowledge that.

Some time ago, I saw that my number of posts since joining AT was heading towards 4000, and I realised a moment ago that I've just passed that milestone. As 4 is one of my favourite numbers, I'd like to celebrate by gifting one person an A'HA Oracle deck. I have a lucky number already decided in my head, and when that number is reached as the number of posts on this thread, I'll let the recipient and all other posters know who won.

Many Blessings to you all. :) :heart:

Starri Knytes

What a wonderful gesture! I own A'HA and [emoji813] it. Whom ever receives this gift is going to feel so blessed.

Thank you for paying it forward is such a magnanimous way!

In love and light
xoxo

Inana

Sounds like a good way to celebrate it. ;-)

linnie

What a wonderful gesture! I own A'HA and [emoji813] it. Whom ever receives this gift is going to feel so blessed.

Thank you for paying it forward is such a magnanimous way!

In love and light
xoxo

Thank you, Starri Knytes :) and good luck Inana :)
:heart:

celticnoodle

:party: HAPPY 4000+ LINNIE!!! :party:

what a lovely way to pay it forward too, Linnie! I always enjoy your posts, and I think this one shows just how generous you are! Someone is going to be a very lucky & happy winner of this gorgeous deck.

:livelong:

linnie

:party: HAPPY 4000+ LINNIE!!! :party:

what a lovely way to pay it forward too, Linnie! I always enjoy your posts, and I think this one shows just how generous you are! Someone is going to be a very lucky & happy winner of this gorgeous deck.

:livelong:
Thank you so much, lovely CN :) :heart:
Wow... look at how many posts you've made!!!! :) I tend to talk too much. If I posted 20,000+ times, I wouldn't have a life in the outside world at all :) I do remember when i first logged into AT, though, and anything beyond a couple of 100 posts seemed unreachable :) :heart:

littlethings

What a nice thing to do! :)

celticnoodle

Thank you so much, lovely CN :) :heart:
Wow... look at how many posts you've made!!!! :) I tend to talk too much. If I posted 20,000+ times, I wouldn't have a life in the outside world at all :) I do remember when i first logged into AT, though, and anything beyond a couple of 100 posts seemed unreachable :) :heart:

:laugh: well, I WAS voted "Most Loquacious" in my graduating High School class. (no surprise there, eh?) :p

yes, I tend to 'live' here--but I do try to get outside once in awhile. Just took a one mile walk before coming home again and popping in here while I rest. I"m outta shape and now the walk, while good for me, has left me swollen, achy and tired. I have to build up though and even though I feel like that--I also am so glad I got out and walked and enjoyed this gorgeous day! :thumbsup:

eta: I checked just to be sure, and was doubly surprised to see Nisaba has more posts then I do. She is just about double mine and she joined here 3 years after me! :laugh:

so...GOOO NISABA!!!! :thumbsup:

and, I also knew that Gregory had a lot of posts too and OMG!!! WAIT FOR IT.......

SHE TOPS US BOTH WITH 64,026 POSTS!!!

Now, I think THAT truly deserves a prize, don't you? :D

:party: GO GREGORY! GO-GO-GO! :party:
HURRAY FOR GREGORY!

(anyone else here with yet more???)

PathWalker

Another A'HA fan posting to keep the thread going and wish the winner much enjoyment of the beautiful deck.
Hugs to you Linnie

PW x

Thoughtful

What a lovely loving thing to do linnie, they say God works in mysterious ways, l have just been this very day looking at your cards here on AT and thinking how special they were.

As to posts mine are few and to get to gregorys total would be impossible, l would be long gone from this mortal plane :laugh:

Good luck every one :thumbsup: