Paying it forward :-)

MissNine

Congrats on your 4000th post! That is impressive! I like your idea. It is really awesome!

linnie

Thank you lovely Pathwalker and CN :) (Never try to measure up against gregory or nisaba in the post score, darling CN... they two are titans!!! :) Swollen and achey sounds not good :-( :heart:

Thank you, Thoughtful, and MissNine... I trust that whoever lands on the lucky number will be one who'd love working with A'HA :) Fingers crossed :)

Thoughtful

Ooooh what's the lucky number! l wonder, my fingers are crossed. Looks like who ever wins is in for a treat.

celticnoodle

Thank you lovely Pathwalker and CN :) (Never try to measure up against gregory or nisaba in the post score, darling CN... they two are titans!!! :)
wouldn't dare! :laugh:

Swollen and achey sounds not good :-( :heart:
all is pretty much fine now.

Thank you, Thoughtful, and MissNine... I trust that whoever lands on the lucky number will be one who'd love working with A'HA :) Fingers crossed :)
I am sure the lucky person will be THRILLED!

PattyMc

Congrats on your 4000th post!! And what a wonderful way to celebrate by paying it forward! Blessings all around!

Patty

nord_drache

Congrats linnie.
Glad to see involved caring people in this community - I enjoy when you chime in on a thread of mine to share your wisdom.

jim

linnie

Ooooh what's the lucky number!.
:D :D :D That would be telling... :) I wish you well, though. I do have my number picked, and whosoever lands upon it, that will decide the matter :) :)

Thank you PattieMc and nord_drache :)

Padma

I love your deck, and have it through your generosity, and so I think this is a lovely gesture :) and whomever wins it, will be quite thrilled to have it, I am sure! Bless your generous ways, Linnie! :love:

linnie

I love your deck, and have it through your generosity, and so I think this is a lovely gesture :) and whomever wins it, will be quite thrilled to have it, I am sure! Bless your generous ways, Linnie! :love:
Wonderful Lotus, I will never forget your part in the Greenwood making its way to me! :heart: :heart: :heart: My attempt at generosity absolutely pales by comparison... just saying :)

Padma

Wonderful Lotus, I will never forget your part in the Greenwood making its way to me! :heart: :heart: :heart: My attempt at generosity absolutely pales by comparison... just saying :)

Eh! All in a day's work! ;)