Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

psychic sue

Hi guys. I have worked as a medium at this castle many times (in fact I gave ming the info) - well done to all those who got the tudor woman and the little girl. Anyone who lives in the UK I would urge you to go on a ghost hunt here - its amazing - inbox me for details of how to do it.

my_logic

ok, I gave it ago, how did I do?? was I at all close ;)

Picture one ; I can feel the cold, it seems to be a cold climate, here in New Zealand we use Degrees Celsius so I don’t know F, I would say its like 7 deg C and generally a cold climate all year round, perhaps in Europe, not too far out of London? But besides that I can feel the concrete round the window and hear and sense the horses passing by. My first thought was Dungeon, or Court, but perhaps that’s just the stones walls, lol.

Picture two ; straight away I get the word ; Court. It was a place of power, I can see the men in large white wigs and those hideous white stockings and colorful suit jackets, I dont know if it means it was really a court but that it was an important place round the late 17th century , I think it was made before this era but it was well used in this era Im feel…

Picture three ; sorry, I got nothing, yet it shows more, typical, I think I should get to bed n try when its not so late  Im not sure how far off I was, lol but thanks this has been fun…

MagsStardustBlack

I'm delighted with this thread, it's a brilliant idea!!! I'm so excited i got the lady in the green dress, saw her straight away - also got the monks (didn't post that though) but was skipping around the kitchen, telling my husband when it was revealed - can't wait for the next pic's....... great prodject guy's!!!!!

celticnoodle

good job everyone!!! :thumbsup:

I will post the next set of pics soon--a bit later tonight. so be on the look out for them!!!

:D

Ming, THANK YOU! thank you for a great set of pictures! lets hope our next set will be just as popular and as easy to read!

celticnoodle

remote viewing exercise two

okay, here are a group of pictures that are all related and on the same piece of property. let's see what you can do with these pictures.

Attachments

• old cabin.jpg
    old cabin.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 110
  • ground floor.jpg
    ground floor.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 102
  • s.jpg
    s.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 143
  • driveway.jpg
    driveway.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 97

nyx77

remote viewing exp #2

Hi! Wow, I'm so pleased everybody did so well! Especially surprised that I got a couple things right. Its 3am here and kids not well so I may not do so well here. But will post what I got anyway. Pic 1= a black 1920/30s style car, metalworking (or rather the smell of that sort of thing) old man like the old guy in "chitty chitty bang bang" lol. Bill/William? 2 kids, a boy and a girl running around. Pic 2 = a comforting smell of home cooking, elderly woman sewing, with her a sense of lonliness, mid aged woman with children, generally a happy home? Pic 3 = young girl on a swing from a tree, is it a plantation or similar cos I keep getting 'slavery'. Pic 4 = the first thing that popped into my tired head was the film "the others" only instead of the one soldier returning there were many walking through or being carried thru. Well that's what I got, not much I know but the desire for sleep is overwhelming me lol. I love this experiment! Thank u! Blessed be. Nyx

nyx77

rv exp #2

Ooo before I actually fall asleep I wanted to add that for pic 4 I just had the words orphanage or a boarding school pop into my head too. My bed is calling me now so night folks! Nyx

queenxofxwands

Ok, after that last one, where i didnt put everything i saw, i am going all out here.

1st pic- old cabin

I keep getting the feeling theres something buried here, or something under this building. Directly under it, a cellar?Also keep seeing a fire outside, and a hooded figure standing there warming their hands, rubbing them together, but am also seeing a teepee like frame over the fire with a pot hanging from it, seriously looks like a cauldron.

2nd pic- ground floor

Ok i see that owl again in here, i saw that in the first lot of pics too. And theres someone being blindfolded and made to kneel in front of the fireplace.theres the little girl, shes being made to watch, i saw her in the last lot of pics, well, her head anyway, the guy in the hood was holding it. Her arms are tied together in front of her and there are 2 people one either side, and they are large build,they're laughing. I keep thinking the man kneeling is her father, hes wearing what looks like a tunic, a peasant.No, not blindfolded, being blinded, they are putting hot coals in his eyes, burning them out ughhhh yuk!
Actually no, its not a little girl they are holding, its a woman, shes trying to cover her breasts, ok i dont want to know
There is a child here though, blonde, about 4 yrs old, being made to watch too, and someone holding her, telling her "he deserves it" sneering into her ear
Can we have some nice pictures???? :(

3rd picture- S

OH MY GOD i just had deja vu, if thats what you call it, i felt like i recognised this place instantly, i've been there was my first thought. Then my mind went totally blank for a bit, then i kept seeing it as a barn.And a pregnant woman.And horses being reigned up to a cart, they look like they have to get somewhere fast, i think the woman is in labour. There was a real sense of urgency in this pic. Was there a battle here?Isee a man in uniform raising his sword like hes giving the order to charge

4th

Oh this is interesting, i saw big iron gates with the letter R on each, but mirrored, so one is backwards. I keep getting CROWN LAND. There was a lot of fighting here, soldiers. Ambushed. Important cargo.

Phew! thats it

MagsStardustBlack

Great pic's - atmospheric!!

Gateway/Driveway first - Graveyard, funeral procession, people in black walking beside a black horse drawn carriage. Left hand side - gateway - Tall man in black, black hat, standing close to petite woman in black long dress and coat with her head bowed, white handkerchief. Small child - boy (aged 7) standing nuzzled into mother. Crow circles overhead, caw's. The loss of a little girl, fair child ( aged 6), accidental drowning in pond/lake.

Everything is lost, 1st World War, returning soldiers, solemn, slow, exhausted mentally, physically.

Will edit. With other pic's findings, when have time to look!!!

So exciting!!!

Later. Cabin - Pressure on the chest/throat/coughing. Older man (60's), caretaker, tending to the fire, hot soup. Small metal frame bed, young man lying on it, bandage over the eyes, minor injury. Refuge, safe house. Black and white, small dog, long tail. Bird song, scents of rose maybe jasmine, tree blossom. Young lady, granddaughter, light blue dress, white apron, dark hair, at the bed side, tendiing to sick man/stranger. Peace, calm.

Later. view of house on hill - I hear the creeking of a door. I see a rope.

I hear music, the piano, light hearted. Laughter, talking, celebration, childrens laughter, boy and girls playing and running around in the grounds, laughing, playing tag. Maybe 1920's. Man and woman (in there early 40's) love affair, maybe married, but in love. Clinking glasses.

Man and woman, possibly siblings, menacing look on thier faces, conspiring, whispering close, woman stern looking, she is domineering, he is feeble, both are wicked. Many face's, distorted, smiling, twisted. Footsteps on hard floor, faced paced.

My eyes began watering really bad, streaming with tears, my eyes felt very hot and stinging while looking at this picture, i could feel energy pulsating from this image, the tree's rustled in the breeze with an eerie silence, no birds, just emptyness. I can't look at this photo again, very weird energy of of it. I think if i saw this house for real i would't get close, i would turn and run eek!!!!

ana luisa

Oh, my.... The first picture made me feel VERY sick. I felt this pressure over my chest and something choking me. Difficulty breathing. Well, it may be too early in the morning... I'll give them more viewing time.