Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

ana luisa

More on the pictures. Again, the first one doesn't give me good vibes at all. I saw a blond woman tied to a chair wih a cloth in her mouth to stop her from crying. There was a man, close to her. Fat, fair haired, with a stubble. The weird thing is that they do not seem to be strangers to each other. It is possible that the lady was even his wife... I also kept hearing "Shut up!" several times.
I don't know if the second picture also refers to the same cabin but I smelled and tasted alcohol in there. VERY strong, true liquor. I heard the tinkle of glasses, men talking and fighting. At one point, I tasted blood in my mouth.
Picture three was a bit softer on the senses. I saw a lady, in her fifties, hair tied to a bun, very old-fashioned looking, with an African american girl sitting on her lap. The girl was quite cute, chubby and with round eyes. She waited while the lady finished doing braids on her hair. I couldn't quite get her name (the girl's) but it starts with J. It could be Jezebel, but I am really not sure. Someone inside making a phone call from those old telephones that hanged on the wall .
http://www.reporterdiario.com.br/blogs/ocorvo/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/old-telephone.jpg
Picture four brought the words Asylum/Sanitorium to mind. My left hand started hurting A LOT so there may have been some pain involved in the building.
I'll keep on getting more. The house is a bit chaotic today for much RV :)

Nytebugg

the first pic made me feel cold and a bit ill at ease

the second one I got an image of a blue dress homespun cotton or possibly wool. it was of a woman and just a very brief flash.

the third one feels like the public presence of this place and that that little cabin from the first pic is somethying that is hidden tucked away out of sight of prying eyes.

the fouth felt lonely like once you enter few people left or saw the outside of those gates.

cherryberry

celticnoodle said:
okay, here are a group of pictures that are all related and on the same piece of property. let's see what you can do with these pictures.

the first picture, very uncomfortable, like someone really suffered...I got a vibe of someone hanging themselves or get hanged...not sure

second one, not much, a drunken man, smashing bottles, an old woman all in blaxck, soomething mean about her

3rd one it seems like a big house, but I think it never was really lived in, or more - not many people lived there, some loneliness around it I think

the last one- I am getting more a sense of cars/cartages escapeing or leaving rather than arriving

greatdane

Interesting exercise, so I want to play too

Driveway, almost vertigo feeling, like a type of finality at the other end, I saw going in more than coming out.

Cherry Blossom - picking up two types of energies, good and not so good. There were some happy times here, but there's something else, something that happened that so surprised people there, but I don't know when that was.

Hearth picture - ok this is just a depressing picture no matter what happened there, as it's so gray and almost has a burned, decayed look here. Lots of energies going on, I do see night, lit fireplace, laughing. At some point, there was joy there, there was happiness.

Cabin - picture in itself looks sad and solitary, but it feels like there is a discipline inside the house, it's very structured living, not a lot of frivolity. Even if more than one person there at a time, it feels like it was a very solitary existence inside. People living inside their own head more than being outgoing a lot with each other. I get if not secrets, something hidden, or unspoken.

MagsStardustBlack

The house on the hill - I also get the feeling of something sordid that went on in this house, there is a sinister energy - creepy!!! A watchfull shadow in the background. Also a man with a long face, wide narrow eyes, looking to the right, figuring something out, black beard and mustache, bald on top, hair either side.

starrystarrynight

The first thing that came to me was that the cabin was a slave shack tied to the larger homestead or plantation home. The further feeling I got was that if that were the case, some or all of the slaves who lived in that shack eventually were emancipated - perhaps before the Civil War, or at least before all slaves were freed.

I'll have to think about this some more...maybe something else (entirely different) will come to me(?)

MagsStardustBlack

The weirdest thing just happened, i was looking at the picture of the hearth, trying to get a vibe and one of my metal t-light holder's with a lit t-light in it started crackling, i looked inside and there were blue flames swirling on the outside of the t-light, tried to blow it out and the inside caught fire, ran to dunk it in the sink and the inside exploded with wax everywhere. Freaked out - EM YES!!!

Don't think i want to look at this image any more!!!! :(

cherryberry

MagsStardustBlack said:
The weirdest thing just happened, i was looking at the picture of the hearth, trying to get a vibe and one of my metal t-light holder's with a lit t-light in it started crackling, i looked inside and there were blue flames swirling on the outside of the t-light, tried to blow it out and the inside caught fire, ran to dunk it in the sink and the inside exploded with wax everywhere. Freaked out - EM YES!!!

Don't think i want to look at this image any more!!!! :(

oh my goodness Mags! That sounds eerie indeed!! Cant wait what will be revealed for the photos and how these thinga may connect!!

mingbop

Starting with pic 4, the Drive. I feel sad and hopeless and apprehensive when I look at this pic. I don't feel happy at all, and I can see a skull in the trees.
Pic 1, the Cabin, I can see a big man, he stands at the door staring at the camera. He's wearing working clothes, & there's children and hens wandering around. Was this in the same year that there was a gold rush ? I heard that song about a gold rush - "North to Alaska, north the rush is on".
Pic 2, the Interior, I see men, really hard and tough looking, one older one looks a real sod. There's a woman cooking something on the fire but she doesnt feel important, its all men I get in this place.

my_logic

Only seen pic one. Then the computer broke down!!!

I only could open pic 1, then my computer played up so I had to reboot... I dont feel I should have gone any further though, the last thing I felt was my chest compressing and finding it hard to breathe, and as though I had a knot in my throat charka. B4 that I could see a 5/6 yr old blonde (straight hair) girl dressed in white with a ribbon round her dress, she was inside with a dark haired (curly hair) lady close by, they didnt seem related, the lady seemed to fuss over the little girl, she was worried I think about something, but I think the girl was oblivious at that time to anything wrong. Then a large dark haired dirty (unwashed) man entered, he seems angry at something separate but he brought that angry, grumpy energy to the cottage,... but the house smells of cooking I think. Sorry thats all 4 me...