Pierre Madenié, François Héri, Chosson

le_charior

great news, thanks for the link!

so the pierre madenié will be a full 78-card reproduction? not majors only? so cool, can't wait to get it!

l'appeso

great news! can't wait to see that gorgeous TdM!

Luminosa

Merveilleux!

Bertrand

great news, thanks for the link!

so the pierre madenié will be a full 78-card reproduction? not majors only? so cool, can't wait to get it!
definitely full, can't wait neither !

Bertrand

Bertrand

Awesome, even more TdM2 !
http://www.tarot-de-marseille-millennium.com/galerie_tarots_historiques.html
JB Madenié, François Tourcaty (not the TdM1 from Claude Guiard collection that was sold(I guess ? wasn't there) recently at Drouot), Rochus Schäer, Claude Burdel, a late but nice Conver, Jacques Rochias, Arnoux&Amphoux, Arnoult by Lequart with Pope and Popess (!)

Thank you Yves for making these decks available !

TdM2 don't seem to be the craze they were a few years ago, while this is definitely the moment to dive again in that matter now that so many rare decks are easily available in an excellent quality (maybe some people are uncomfortable with the idea that Conver can no longer be seriously considered the "best" TdM2 and the only "tarot gospel").

That's great anyway.

Bertrand

Rafaël

This is GOLD!

Yes, this site is a goldmine!! It's crazy that these TdM's stayed under the radar so long.

Yves, you are my hero!! I know you spent a lot of time and coins into this historic research and you did it better than any academic historian.

Thanks a lot for revitalizing these awsome TdM's.

ps: @ Bertrand: the Tourcaty from Guiard collection has indeed been sold voor 4500 european coins!!

letranger

Amazing!

Gorgeous decks. Thanks Yves! I hope that the reproduction of the Madenie will not include modern interpretations and modifications that, I believe, have marred some of the recently released Conver decks.

kwaw

Wonderful!

Thank you Yves - a great resource.

(All the years I have spent looking at the TdM cards - I only just notice looking at the decks here that one of the Fools little bells has fallen off and is laying on the floor.)

Kwaw

Moonbow

(All the years I have spent looking at the TdM cards - I only just notice looking at the decks here that one of the Fools little bells has fallen off and is laying on the floor.)

Kwaw

Oh yes, nice observation.

And thanks to Yves, good to see some new interest in the historical Marseilles in this area of the forum.