Planet Series: Saturn -- Friend or Foe?

rachnasingh

Saturn Capricorn 13°48'30" 10th House retrograde

I found this for myself and i want to know if this is the reason of all the mental stress that i have been feeling since the age of 10 years . today i am 46 but i see no end to the mental tensions. i do have the "bouncing back" system in me but i have lately started feeling its getting tougher each day. i am organised and i am a constant strugler . people arround me are amazed with me but i feel i am empty inside

dadsnook2000

For rachnasingh

I also have Saturn Rx in the 10th house and can understand some of what you talk about. From time to time I first think that that is the best place for Saturn, while at other times I think its the worst place. It certainly is a position where we are always conscious of responsibility for this, duty for that, constraints that have to be considered.

I can't tell you much about your 10th house Saturn in isolation from your chart data other than what you can learn from reading the posts here in this thread. Perhaps you might want to post your data in our birth data section where any of us can review your chart layout and offer personal comments for you to consider. Dave

rachnasingh

dadsnook2000 said:
I also have Saturn Rx in the 10th house and can understand some of what you talk about. From time to time I first think that that is the best place for Saturn, while at other times I think its the worst place. It certainly is a position where we are always conscious of responsibility for this, duty for that, constraints that have to be considered.
I can't tell you much about your 10th house Saturn in isolation from your chart data other than what you can learn from reading the posts here in this thread. Perhaps you might want to post your data in our birth data section where any of us can review your chart layout and offer personal comments for you to consider. Dave
how true any thing good to look up ?? i wonder if this will ever end . i read retrograde end with what we want ? how true or false?? thanks for telling me where to put in my birth data . i have done it there. since i am not from astrology if i have posted any thing extra there plz advice i will delete the same