scrying info please

zorya

continued from above,

yes, i have the power to cleanse and empower my ritual artifacts in a much simpler way,they certainly don't "need" to be placed out under a particular moon. but i prefer the the 'horse and pony' ritual for myself, because i feel that, as you once said, and i quote;
"if you want to give the goddess as little time as possible and want a BIG something in return........remember that all exchanges must be equal. if you give the goddess 3 minutes, expect 3 minutes worth of 'big something' in return."
i

jade

true, true.

LOL
jade

ps the reference to 'horse and pony show' is my mother's words..........and not meant to be demeaning :)

zorya

*zorya gives jade a big hug*

Bella

jade and zorya:
while i agree with zorya about the "horse and pony show" reference sounding a bit "harsh" (not the word i'm looking for, but at a loss for the moment), i wasn't offended, jade! i'm just glad you guys "made up!"
i agree, you need to do what feels right to you, and there is no "right" or "wrong" way. since whatever i do for divination takes place when my family is sleeping, i don't have to worry about what others think about my rituals!
since this thread was originally started to ask about scrying, and how one does it, i just wanted to share my 2 cents, but i might think twice about that next time :( .
Seems like we lost the gist of the thread. i'd like to see more scrying info as well!

jade

well bella, POST SOME!!!!!!!

Bella

jade:
i already did and got shot down!
i'm a really introverted person, both online and off, so it takes a lot for me to jump in and give an opinion! scrying is relatively new for me, but has worked as i've been doing it, so i thought i'd like share just some of what i do. although i know that there is no "right way", i was made to feel that my way wasn't valid at all. you seem to be a really nice person here, so i maybe i just took it wrong, but i'm hesitant to post more!
what i meant was i'd like to hear how more experienced people scry, ok?

Umbrae

Bella, you are okay.
This electronic medium is difficult for some folks to work with. Sometimes folk’s type in a hurry with disregard for how their missive may ‘sound’ on the other side. In the last twenty years we humans have forgotten the ancient art of letter writing, it takes too long and we are in a hurry damn it!
So oft times folks ‘flame’ us, and come off rude and opinionated. They may not even mean it.
On the other hand, some of us are opinionated and tend to pontificate (like me, I mean to be helpful, but sometimes I just cannot stop typing).
& Yup, Jade is a jewel.
To learn to scry is not that difficult. The key is starting. Once you have trained your mind to open (focus/and let go) they you can begin using more items.
You can scry with darn near anything. But in the beginning, they always recommend the classic crystal ball. Our mind/brain is trained that the Crystal ball is what you use, so it is easiest to break down the barriers and open the mind when the inner mind is not fighting with you (“You can’t scry with a PDA!”…but you can).
Keep working, do not let folks put you off.

zorya

bella, i'm truly sorry! and i apologise to everyone else reading this thread. i can be too sensitive and much too defensive. i did take this thread off track. i should have considered everyone elses feelings. i'm sending much love to everyone on the forum!

@>----^-------
zorya

faunabay

Everyone has made up!!! Yea!!

Now back to scrying! LOL

Thanks for your opinions and thoughts. Everyone here has helped me alot. I think I'm going to have to sit down and just do it!! See what happens. I'll keep you all posted.

Malachite

How important is cleansing?...I haven;t done that with mine yet, but I haven't really sat down and had a good scrying sesh with it yet.
Are negatives likely to be bothersome, or is it ok just to have a good mindset before viewing?