Self-Knowledge

Crystelle

Perhaps you are too mored in rules and regulations. Your allegiance to order for the sake of order may be keeping you back from something truly wonderful. Perhaps you need to question more the reasons that you are following the rules so closely, and even the purpose and whether it is being fulfilled of the routines themselves....

Crystelle

Dolphin_Dreamer

Dragonfly Nymph said:
... good. But I ran into a little difficulty trying to figure out position 6. I drew the Emperor. I know how else to read it besides it representing a father figure. And as far as I can tell I don't have any lingering father issues :)

The thing is that you can clear issues surrounding, we often tend to still adopt them or are emulating them in some ways that can make them seem 'dealt with' or invisible to us. For instance being authoratative in say a leader position, might make seeing how we are emulating those principals that we see in our father that we thought we dealt with harder because it's necessary. The other principal of being a father and a leader is/can also be being logical or using reason rather than emotions. Maybe it's logical, but is there situations, like say using tarot, where being logical can actually hinder the process. Being an authority figure is necessary for reader/sitter relationship maybe, but when reading for self for instance might be a draw back. The other drawback is that it blocks the sympathetic/empathic side that might be necessary in a variety of situations in dealing with others...

Dragonfly Nymph

Thanks, I haven't really thought about it those terms. Both you and D_Dreamer have good points. I think my wanting to reconnect with my cards and not refer to the LWB may be where the rigidness and regulation part is coming from. I have a deck (Tarot of the Ages) that I picked out at least 10 years ago if not more that I have been using. I love them but for what I'm trying to do they are not really serving me. Does that make sense? Refering back to the LWB and what I do remember from other cards they seem off And the visualization from the cards don't always key in whats going on:(
So I was thinking about going back to basic with the Rider cards. Cause something just ain't flowing like it should.

ArwenNightstar

Dragonfly Nymph said:
Hey Azarial,

I did the spread and I like the layout and everything. It came out of pretty good. But I ran into a little difficulty trying to figure out position 6. I drew the Emperor. I know how else to read it besides it representing a father figure. And as far as I can tell I don't have any lingering father issues :)

What else could it mean? Any and all input is welcomed
D. Nymph

How do you feel about your family as a whole? Are you protective? Over protective?Is someone that way about you?

earth mama

Azarial said:
Here is another one I made. The layout is a triangle inside of a triangle, in case you can't quite see it by looking at the layout chart below. I hope you all enjoy it, and it helps.

*****1*****
*****4*****
**5*****6**
2*********3

1.) Vision, looking through the window of your soul, this is what you see.

2.) Thought, pondering all that you have experienced, this is how you think.

3.) Feel, emotions swirling throughout your heart, this is what is inside you.

4.) Express, self expression and body language flowing out of you from every angle, this is how you express yourself.

5.) Improvement, rise above who you are at this moment, this is how you can bring yourself to a new level.

6.) Baggage, bringing you down and hindering your development, this is what you can get rid of.

~Azarial~

I love this spread i'm going to try it later.

Dragonfly Nymph

Hey ArwenNightstar,

I'm cool with my fam dysfunction and all :). But at times a bit protective with them and vice versa.

D. Nymph

BLFO

it is 4 am in the morning. I am going to try this spread later today. I need sleep now. However this spreak looks great because i am going through some emotional stuff which is making me act out of character by acting like and evil "B", if you know what I mean.

I will critique it later. Bye for now.

Celcius

There are actually a NUMBER of triangles in that spread. When you look.

brujablanca

Self Knowledge Thread

Wow !!! How creative and imaginative!!!

I love it!!

Blessings,

Bruja

BLFO

I just did this spread. It is awesome. It tells the harsh truth about yourself, how you feel and see things and what kind of behaviors you have right now that you need to improve or get rid off.

This spread won't allow you to be in denial of yourself!