Share your ghost stories (or spirit messages)

celticnoodle

I wonder, DownUnder if he was being attacked by a spirit that was presenting himself as his friend who died, rather then his friend? I have heard that spirits can present themselves to you as other people you have known and are currently deceased. I've never had it happen to me--but I have heard other people say they have and I imagine it could happen. Scary!!! that poor guy!!!

My story relates to my mum,

She died of stomach cancer 15 year ago, the very first experience I had of knowing my mum was around me, was the day after she died, I had lost a diamond out of my engagement ring I had at that time, which my mum had known about, I had looked everywhere for months all around the house for it, I was talking to my partner a few moments before I started to hoover the living room floor, then I seen a sparkle out the side of my eye, and there was my diamond from my ring, I had hoovered that carpet many many times, and had assumed if it was there I would have hoovered it up by now, so it really seemed like a message from my mum.
:) Wow! that is really sweet. I LOVE to hear stories like this one! :thumbsup:

I had my 3rd child a year and a half later, the only grandchild my mum never seen, it was a few days after I was home from the hospital and he was asleep in his pram next to my bed, I had just woke up and I could just sense her presence, I knew she came to visit him and I felt very calm and serene afterwards, after that it became a family joke that when ever mum was around any family member she would mess with the lights bulbs.
ah! actually, this is a very common thing for spirits to do--as they can get the energy from the light bulbs and they need energy to come back to this side of the veil. :)

A few more years later I had a spiritual experience with her when I was doing a mediation with a large raw amethyst crystal...which was my mums favourite crystal when she was alive, I couldn't move, then I heard my mums voice very clearly and she asked if I was ok, I couldn't move or physically talk, so I said I was ok in my mind, then I could move again, that night I had a very vivid dream where I was in front of a beautifully bright purple moon having a conversation with my mum, and still remember this dream clearly many years later.
what a lovely experience! :thumbsup:

This brings onto my most recent encounter which happened today, my dad has been in and out of hospital a couple of times since the start of this year with diffullculty breathing, and he just went in again a few days ago, so I was getting ready to visit this afternoon came out the bathroom and thought I'd seen someone in the house go into the kitchen, then my now partner came out the bedroom to go into the bathroom, I asked him if he was just in the hall a second ago and went into the bathroom, he said no and went into the bathroom as he came out there was a flash from the fuse box...he said what happened I haven't touched anything....the room light fuse switchs had tripped, so put it back to the on position and said that's just my mum she likes messing with lights...he then said well when you leave take your mum with you lol.....so I think that was my mum letting me know she's around looking after my dad.
:) I am sure she is looking after your dad.

My father is now deceased 8 years and he still makes the rounds to all of us and especially checking in on mom. My mother went through a period of falling a lot--and not wanting sis to take her to the doctors, wouldn't tell anyone she fell. Now, you have to understand, my mother has osteoporosis and like me also has soft bones--and so her bones break very easily. Well one time she fell and she didn't let anyone know, so my father came to me (in spirit) where I live--some 8 hours and 400+ miles north of mom to tell me. So, I call my sister and tell her and sure enough, sis checks on mom, takes her to the emergency room and she had broken her leg. That was the worst of her falls--but he has warned me of many things mom had happen to her. Mom calls dad "the tattle tail spirit". :D

One fun spook story is of my mother and aunt K. Aunt K calls my mother, all excited because she had just had a visit from 2 deceased aunts and her mom, telling my mother that I was pregnant (I had only JUST found out myself and had yet to share it w/anyone). Then, the spirits also told my mother that my baby would be a girl and that she would be very psychic. So, my mother was really excited about it.

About 3 yrs later, my dau & I were visiting my mother and my daughter was in her bedroom playing. MOm & I were sitting at the table in the kitchen, having tea--and could hear her talking. She sounded so cute, and we thought she was playing house with her baby dolls, so we tip-toe down to the bedroom to peek in and see her and we notice she is sitting on the bed with her head up as if she were talking to an adult sitting there. We also noticed that sitting there was this human form in a whitish light, but as soon as we also peeked in, the white light dashed past us and disappeared. My daughter just said, "I was talking/playing with that little man!" :bugeyed:

Years after that, we happened to be looking at pictures one day at moms home and my still young daughter was with us and we came upon a picture of my mothers parents. My daughter pointed right at my grandfather and exclaimed, "That's the little man I play with!". Well, it sure made our day.

one more--regarding an animal spirit. :)

My mother was babysitting my young niece, aged 2 and newborn nephew, who was about 4mos. of age so that my sister and her hubby could go away for the weekend. Mom fell asleep this one night in the living room at the couch and the two children were already tucked in for the night in the spare bedroom.

All of a sudden, my mother felt a cold nose nudging her hand and she woke up to see our dog, Clancy, standing there, acting somewhat distressed. "Go away...go lie down, Clancy!" my mother said to him somewhat annoyed, and then realized that Clancy had been dead at that point for over 20yrs! :bugeyed: that sure woke her up in a hurry, and as she woke up and stood up, Clancy, still there, ran down the hallway and ran into the room where the kids were sleeping. So, my mother followed and found my young nephew had somehow gotten his head caught between the 2 slots in the crib--which could've easily killed him! So, my mother gently was able to correct his head and make everything okay with the baby and probably saved his young life. Clancy disappeared when mom turned around again....

yannie

This was just recent... I was reading a piece of news about an industry bias that I am worried would severely damage the prospects of a project of mine. That worry was going through my mind when my iphone suddenly shut down. The phone is still quite young, battery life was 75%, I've only every dropped it once or twice ages ago, & it has never done this. Hasn't since that incident too.

My guides have mucked with my previous iPhone and ipad before, so this feels like them mucking with it again. I just wonder if the message is that that industry bias is of no consequence to me...

Not long before that, my ipad iTunes skipped a track at a particular point in a song, twice - It did it once, I clicked back to the old track, then it skipped to the next track again at the same point as before. My ipad is less than a year old, & that was the only time I experienced this glitch.

starchaser1277

I have one to share. For years we have had an entity on our porch. He is a shadow man with a brimmed hat. Everyone in my family has seen him walking on the porch from the window of the door. Sometimes he walks from the garage, sometimes towards the garage. When my ex husband left it would frighten me to see him, he has an apprehensive feeling associated with his presence. I put up a curtain over the window. He then began to knock loudly in the porch (as if someone is stomping snow off their boots) I have tried using sage to cleanse the porch. However he does not stay away long. I have used black tourmaline and selenite to make a grid in my home for protection that I do feel keeps the home purged of any negative energies, so this is something I will do with both my porch and garage next. While meditating I heard my guide tell me "in the garage" I am taking this as a sign that that's where this energy chooses to linger for whatever reason. This home has been in my family for over 30 years it was built by my parents, so I am not sure how this presence became attached to it.

Also in my home before I made the grid my television would turn on and off and music boxes would spontaneously play. But this energy has ceased since using the stones.

DownUnderNZer

CelticNoodle

Years later and with what's on documentaries and tv now I do wonder about that.

I don't think Victor was a malicious kid at all - he was a good son, bit quiet, mischief, but a typical
teen really.

But as to how Edmond got something attached to him like that - what in heck would a 16 yr old boy have been doing to have that kind of thing go for him?

I just thought then maybe Victor was resentful or lonely, but now it really does make me think.

DND :)

SweetSiren

Nothing too spooky, as I think my dad knows I would be too freaked out for anything much more than he's given me.
He was my best friend, and we often sat up all night talking philosophy and music. The day of his funeral, I felt as though I was being hugged by him and a super-awareness came over over me. The car radio was on and I was hyper aware of the lyrics "Tell her that I miss our little talks." It was a strange, indescribable feeling- like being lifted up and filled with love. He's also come to me in the lyrics "I don't blame you dear for running like you did all these years. I would do the same you best believe."

My dad is a strong one. My friend told me the night he died, she was so upset and tried to drive to my house but felt so weak. She said "I need strength Dan. I need to get to your daughter." She told me she felt so empowered in that moment and managed to stop crying. And the day he died her mom kept telling her "I saw your friend today. You should call her." Her mom has abilities and speaks cryptically about them- I was two hours away that day.

So my experiences aren't too spooky, but I know my dad would not do anything to scare me. My mom says she's seen him clearly before- so I know he's very capable. I think he wants me to remain grounded as possible. Although, I did hear his voice a few times, as if he was in the other room, but nothing ever directly to me.

My sister has also passed, and a friend of a friend of hers went to a psychic. She did not go to contact my sister, but apparently my sister budged her way into the reading. The psychic told her that my sister is often in a room where there is a mantelpiece with flowers and an angel on it. I didn't think anything of it until I went to my room, and realized he was talking about my sunflowers and statue of Eros and Daphne on my shelf at the end of my bed. It brings me to tears thinking of it now.

celticnoodle

This was just recent... I was reading a piece of news about an industry bias that I am worried would severely damage the prospects of a project of mine. That worry was going through my mind when my iphone suddenly shut down. The phone is still quite young, battery life was 75%, I've only every dropped it once or twice ages ago, & it has never done this. Hasn't since that incident too.

My guides have mucked with my previous iPhone and ipad before, so this feels like them mucking with it again. I just wonder if the message is that that industry bias is of no consequence to me...

Not long before that, my ipad iTunes skipped a track at a particular point in a song, twice - It did it once, I clicked back to the old track, then it skipped to the next track again at the same point as before. My ipad is less than a year old, & that was the only time I experienced this glitch.
:laugh: I've had spirits AND my guides mess with my phones before, as has my daughter. Most specifically, when the daughter & I are complaining with each other about someone we know--(generally being *itches - same on us), all of a sudden, we'll get disconnected! BOOM! Just like that. One of us will call the other back and laugh and say, "okay...message rec'd. we'll have to stop being so *itchy". But it seems to only happen when we are doing this.

I cannot have a land line phone because I have spirits coming to me all the time, and they were always making my phone die. The phone company was out here every week, always the same day I was involved in a online psychic-medium reading circle, where we did readings for people on their deceased loved ones. Of course, I never told the phone company it was due to the spirits...but the phone always went haywire or died completely whenever we had the reading circle. So, I finally got tired of it and we just had it taken out. :D

I have one to share. For years we have had an entity on our porch. He is a shadow man with a brimmed hat. Everyone in my family has seen him walking on the porch from the window of the door. Sometimes he walks from the garage, sometimes towards the garage. When my ex husband left it would frighten me to see him, he has an apprehensive feeling associated with his presence. I put up a curtain over the window. He then began to knock loudly in the porch (as if someone is stomping snow off their boots) I have tried using sage to cleanse the porch. However he does not stay away long. I have used black tourmaline and selenite to make a grid in my home for protection that I do feel keeps the home purged of any negative energies, so this is something I will do with both my porch and garage next. While meditating I heard my guide tell me "in the garage" I am taking this as a sign that that's where this energy chooses to linger for whatever reason. This home has been in my family for over 30 years it was built by my parents, so I am not sure how this presence became attached to it.

Also in my home before I made the grid my television would turn on and off and music boxes would spontaneously play. But this energy has ceased since using the stones.
YIKES! This is scary!!! :bugeyed: The spirit may have been attached to the land before your parents purchased the land and built the home. Again with our daughter...the home she lives in was built in the 1990's. The whole neighborhood was. It had been farmland prior to that. One night, she was sitting out in her hot-tub, just outside her kitchen doors. She was talking on the phone too--and she happened to look up just in time to see an elderly couple in spirit, standing there looking at her, quite astonished and confused to see her there. She felt that they owned the property when it had been farmland many years before.

I have a friend, "W", who was a night-manager at a company, and at the end of the shift, after everyone left, he had to walk around the building to ensure all the lights were turned off, windows closed and doors locked and put on the alarm so he could also leave. He was often the only one in the building at this time, obviously...Only, he would often encounter someone in the building, or he'd hear them, but couldn't ever find them. Sometimes he'd go through the whole building and upon leaving after locking up, get into his truck to head home and see a light go on inside! :bugeyed: Then, one day two of them appeared to him--father and son spirit, asking him who he was and what he was doing on their farm! Scared the hello outta him! The property here had indeed been built on farmland, but hadn't been a farm for about 50-75 years.

For you, I would also recommend blessing some water, or getting some blessed water at the Church and bless every door and window on your home, inside and out--and perhaps, if you can get enough, spray/sprinkle some of it around the whole perimeter of the house, garage and any other building you own on your property. Ask Archangel Michael to protect you and yours and the property and to help with that particular spirit as well. Doesn't matter if you're Catholic or not--Archangel Michael will help you! If you are also inclined to do this--you can pick up a St. Benedict medal for every door and window in your home and other buidlings and put this medal above every opening like that. St. Benedict is suppose to also protect you from anyone/anything harmful to enter your home. (It's a Catholic thing! ;) ). They are easily obtainable online or in most Catholic stores.

CelticNoodle

Years later and with what's on documentaries and tv now I do wonder about that.

I don't think Victor was a malicious kid at all - he was a good son, bit quiet, mischief, but a typical
teen really.

But as to how Edmond got something attached to him like that - what in heck would a 16 yr old boy have been doing to have that kind of thing go for him?

I just thought then maybe Victor was resentful or lonely, but now it really does make me think.

DND :)
Victor is an easy and innocent soul. It is quite common from what I read and hear for bad spirits to take over the body/soul of a young person. They rarely go for a very young child, its often a teenager or young 20 something.

My sil had a spirit bothering him when he was about 15 or 16 yoa. too. He told me the story once, and believe me, it was quite frightening. Which is why he also is terrified of allowing my daughter to practice her abilities or helping his daughter(s) develop theirs, sadly. :(

celticnoodle

Nothing too spooky, as I think my dad knows I would be too freaked out for anything much more than he's given me.
He was my best friend, and we often sat up all night talking philosophy and music. The day of his funeral, I felt as though I was being hugged by him and a super-awareness came over over me. The car radio was on and I was hyper aware of the lyrics "Tell her that I miss our little talks." It was a strange, indescribable feeling- like being lifted up and filled with love. He's also come to me in the lyrics "I don't blame you dear for running like you did all these years. I would do the same you best believe."
:) what a lovely message from your dad.

My dad is a strong one. My friend told me the night he died, she was so upset and tried to drive to my house but felt so weak. She said "I need strength Dan. I need to get to your daughter." She told me she felt so empowered in that moment and managed to stop crying. And the day he died her mom kept telling her "I saw your friend today. You should call her." Her mom has abilities and speaks cryptically about them- I was two hours away that day.

So my experiences aren't too spooky, but I know my dad would not do anything to scare me. My mom says she's seen him clearly before- so I know he's very capable. I think he wants me to remain grounded as possible. Although, I did hear his voice a few times, as if he was in the other room, but nothing ever directly to me.

:) No, not spooky, but really nice. My mom and I both often will see the spirit loved ones coming for someone who is about to pass--even though we don't know they are going to pass away. We always find out that person died later by their family.

One night, my mother was awakened by a deceased friend of hers (our old neighbor) and she woke my mother up. Unfortunately, at the time, my mother was also quite ill and when she felt "S" wake her and saw her, it unnerved mom. She asked her, "are you here to take me?" and "S" laughed and said, "No! No! I came by to say hello!' I'm here for "A" - (her husband). The next morning, my mother told us kids that she felt "A" was going to die, because "S" came to her...Well, we did find out later, that "A" did pass away in his sleep that same day of a massive heart attack.

My sister has also passed, and a friend of a friend of hers went to a psychic. She did not go to contact my sister, but apparently my sister budged her way into the reading. The psychic told her that my sister is often in a room where there is a mantelpiece with flowers and an angel on it. I didn't think anything of it until I went to my room, and realized he was talking about my sunflowers and statue of Eros and Daphne on my shelf at the end of my bed. It brings me to tears thinking of it now.
:laugh: spirits will do that! :D When I go to my favorite psychic card reader, I often am also taking 2 or 3 friends with me for readings of their own. I always allow them (my friends) to go first, because I wear the psychic card reader out. She will give them a 30 minute reading which they pay for, and I pay for a 30min reading, but she ends up reading me for anywhere from 45min to over an hour, because there are so many spirits that show up to tell me something. :laugh: (and yes, I always tip her, well- since she gives me such a long reading). :D At the front of the line is always my deceased Aunt, who is always organizing all the other spirits--and telling them which gets to go next! :laugh: Which sounds JUST like my aunt was in life! :D

I think the psychic your sister went to sounds like a wonderful psychic. I hope you continue to go to him/her for readings.

When my dads brother, Bill died, at his funeral, when we were all in line behind the hearse, driving to the cemetery, we had to go onto a highway with 4 lanes of traffic each way. We were in the 2nd right hand lane, and there were about 70+ cars in line, (he was a retired police officer and had a police car escort, and an ex-military man, so lots of his military buddies and family and friends), and my husband could see this car driving like an idiot (about 80 mph) coming up in the 3rd lane. So, my husband slowed down even more and that car cut in between us--then over to the turn off lane - and his license plate read "GO BILL!" :D Now, Uncle Bill knew that both mom and I were psychic mediums. It made sense to have the car pull in front of us, and also because my hubby allowed him to do so.

I pointed it out to my husband, and said, that's Uncle Bills way of letting us know he is okay! :D

DownUnderNZer

Reminds me of another story.....

My brother in law's brother told me what happened to him in Papua New Guinea when he was working in the diamond mines in his early 20's.

Sure he said diamonds..... :D

I was older then, but it still didn't make it easier. :bugeyed: My sister had told me the story already, but I wanted to hear it from him. So, one night I asked.

He did tell me, but it was still kind of "sensitive" you could say even 10 years after the fact.

His family at the time it all went down were not religious or spiritual one teeny little bit. All were "seeing is believing" types and very practical about everything. Down the line realists.

Anyways, he went into some jungle mountain area when in PNG and took all these relics and stuff. Brought the haul back to NZ as well! Never said where he got it all and displayed them all over his parents home with pride. One of these items was a statue not much taller than a ruler. This particular statue my sister took an instant disliking to and she use to get the coldest feeling from it. The hee bee jeebies you could say.

As for Denzar, the one who brought it all back, big mistake on his part and it almost cost him his life and sanity.

At first he would see what some call the "shadow people" following him at the corner of his eye, but if he turned to look there was nothing there.

Progressively and quickly it got worse and worse. There was always 6 of them is what he told me and the thing is - they were not normal human size at all. Like Pygmies is how he described them and in grass skirts with spears.

He too, like Edmond, ended up sleeping with his light on only he did one favorable thing and got himself a dog. That dog stayed with him in his bedroom and outside too all the time. He had no idea what was going on, but was really really scared because the stalking became 24/7 and physically they had started to harm him as well. Thus the dog for protection.

However, it didn't work for long and was not a full proof idea. (Fierce little savages).

Ultimately, he broke down crying to his parents and was a hysterical mess (suicidal), he ended up turning to the bible and religion to put it to a stop. Everything he brought back was burnt. Nothing was kept.

Actually, everything he took was actually stolen from a tribal burial ground and likely an old one.

I think he was wrong to have disrespected a sacred place and he brought it on himself, but all I will say is BUGGER SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENING TO ANYONE!!!!!!!! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

ADDING: I did ask him if there had been any "re-occurrences" as well and he told me that some years after that he did see them again just once when he was out on the street, but he had his dog and they didn't come near him.

In the words of Rippley: "Believe it or not". :)

:laugh: I've had spirits AND my guides mess with my phones before, as has my daughter. Most specifically, when the daughter & I are complaining with each other about someone we know--(generally being *itches - same on us), all of a sudden, we'll get disconnected! BOOM! Just like that. One of us will call the other back and laugh and say, "okay...message rec'd. we'll have to stop being so *itchy". But it seems to only happen when we are doing this.

I cannot have a land line phone because I have spirits coming to me all the time, and they were always making my phone die. The phone company was out here every week, always the same day I was involved in a online psychic-medium reading circle, where we did readings for people on their deceased loved ones. Of course, I never told the phone company it was due to the spirits...but the phone always went haywire or died completely whenever we had the reading circle. So, I finally got tired of it and we just had it taken out. :D

YIKES! This is scary!!! :bugeyed: The spirit may have been attached to the land before your parents purchased the land and built the home. Again with our daughter...the home she lives in was built in the 1990's. The whole neighborhood was. It had been farmland prior to that. One night, she was sitting out in her hot-tub, just outside her kitchen doors. She was talking on the phone too--and she happened to look up just in time to see an elderly couple in spirit, standing there looking at her, quite astonished and confused to see her there. She felt that they owned the property when it had been farmland many years before.

I have a friend, "W", who was a night-manager at a company, and at the end of the shift, after everyone left, he had to walk around the building to ensure all the lights were turned off, windows closed and doors locked and put on the alarm so he could also leave. He was often the only one in the building at this time, obviously...Only, he would often encounter someone in the building, or he'd hear them, but couldn't ever find them. Sometimes he'd go through the whole building and upon leaving after locking up, get into his truck to head home and see a light go on inside! :bugeyed: Then, one day two of them appeared to him--father and son spirit, asking him who he was and what he was doing on their farm! Scared the hello outta him! The property here had indeed been built on farmland, but hadn't been a farm for about 50-75 years.

For you, I would also recommend blessing some water, or getting some blessed water at the Church and bless every door and window on your home, inside and out--and perhaps, if you can get enough, spray/sprinkle some of it around the whole perimeter of the house, garage and any other building you own on your property. Ask Archangel Michael to protect you and yours and the property and to help with that particular spirit as well. Doesn't matter if you're Catholic or not--Archangel Michael will help you! If you are also inclined to do this--you can pick up a St. Benedict medal for every door and window in your home and other buidlings and put this medal above every opening like that. St. Benedict is suppose to also protect you from anyone/anything harmful to enter your home. (It's a Catholic thing! ;) ). They are easily obtainable online or in most Catholic stores.

Victor is an easy and innocent soul. It is quite common from what I read and hear for bad spirits to take over the body/soul of a young person. They rarely go for a very young child, its often a teenager or young 20 something.

My sil had a spirit bothering him when he was about 15 or 16 yoa. too. He told me the story once, and believe me, it was quite frightening. Which is why he also is terrified of allowing my daughter to practice her abilities or helping his daughter(s) develop theirs, sadly. :(

celticnoodle

now that is one very frightening experience!!! :bugeyed: But, I also agree with you--he never should've taken anything from a sacred place like that.

:eek:

yannie

(Fierce little savages).
Well, he was very disrespectful, and got what was coming to him. I wouldn't call them savages for that. Don't underestimate or disrespect what you think are little people.