shutting down psychic impressions because of fear

truthsayer

i don't know if this is the right place to post this or not but this thread reminds me of some links a friend sent me recently about the changing vibrations of the earth from the 3rd dimension to the 5th. this is why some of us are feeling more psychicly open. i've also read these theories in the celestine prophesies by redfield.

http://www.newage.com.au/ascension.html

http://www.aloha.net/~ruth/Ascension.html

http://jksalescompany.com/ken/star.html

anyhow, it's just a thought i had about what could be happening to many of us at another level. maybe having this idea will help ease any fear b/c there are earth changes coming and we have to change, too. i don't know whether i believe everything i read but info like this i've heard from various souces for around 20 years. so i think there is something behind it but i don't understand what. i do think there is a strong possibility why i have developed such a difficulty tolerating the massive energies in public. it's too overwhelming. i prefer small groups to individuals to being alone. what i sense in public just causes me too much fear. i've learned i have to trust my intuition about this b/c when i don't i get physically ill. this also seems to be part of the changing earth patterns based on what i've read.

call me crazy if you want but i thought i'd share this possible explanation for how we are feeling psychicly these days.

Angel Star

I just had a deja va like last week and now I can't even remember what it was about I mostly they are so vague to me. Like sitting down talking in my living room over a certain subject and then for a few seconds all of a sudden I feel like I am back in time or something and this was already said and done go figure :p It is truely weirdo experience and them I am tripping and saying "This so feels like this happened but I don't know when" This is a rather interesting topic deja vu it reminds me of time travel kind of.

Spasticgirlie

Ok I read those webpages, and I am clueless about this ascension thing. But I must admitt that what I read frightens me. It may be because I dont understand it or that it sounds like its saying that I am going to die and really soon. Ekk could someone please please clarify it for me?!

truthsayer

gosh! i'm so sorry SG! i didn't mean to scare you! i can't think how to explain it to you at the moment except like this. hope this doesn't confuse you worse.

are you familiar w/ how different atoms of different chemicals vibrate at different speeds? we are all made of atoms. depending on our spiritual development, our "energy" vibrates at a different rate. as the earth's vibration changes, some ppl's vibes are changing to keep up w/ changes in the earth's energy. some ppl aren't changing w/ the earth changes. if you feel like you are growing more sensitive or psychic then chances are your vibes are changing in time w/ the earth's. doesn't mean we are all changing at the same pace. depends we were are at in our spiritual development.

there are several different dimensions. the one we are most familiar w/ is our 3D world. a painting that looks flat is one dimensional. more advanced worlds have a higher vibrational frequency. some ppl believe that this is what the "ufo" phenomenon is all about. ppl's from different planets have come to help us save the earth by raising our vibrational frequency to become more aware of what a mess the earth is becoming. the more in tune we become the more intuitive we become or something like that.

does that help? reading the celestine prophesy by james redfield really breaks this down to a simpler to understand theory. the writing style has to be one of the worst i've ever read but it's worth it to get the ideas. it makes our growing intuitiveness make more sense.

Spasticgirlie

So your kinda saying that since I have very recently become highly interested in tarot and wicca and all that other fun stuff, that I may be starting to vibrate at a higher level?

I just want to make sure Im getting this.

truthsayer

uuuuuummmmm, i think yes b/c you are exploring a spiritual path. the specific path isn't as important as the urge to understand yourself and the world around you better and an interest in making the world a better place.

Spasticgirlie

All right I think I see what your getting at. I recently did help get rid of some evil in the world that just happened be located in my house. And let me tell you those feelings are scary. Leaping over a dark hall to get to another lit up room is not fun. I still do it actually but I think now Im just paranoid, or something else is here all over again.........ugh.

Angel Star

I know what you mean sometimes with alot of psychic energies flying about it tends to put some on the defense and wondering if their being paranoid. This has happened to me alot. If I posted my thread on the kind of psychic stuff that has gone on in my home gee I don't know some probably think I imagined it but no I have not. Try reading Psychic Protection by Ted Andrews Sgirlie its very good book and the techniques are easy. Sounds like you may need some grounding and cleansing of your home. Frankincense and Myrrh perhaps. :)

Spasticgirlie

There has been some cleansing of my house actually. And I have been taught to shield myself and my room. Which both are up right now as we speak. Yay.

crown-love-girl

wow

I have been trying to figure out what i am.....
From me being a little girl i have always had really really bad cases of deja-vu like i would see things in my dreams then it might not happen again when i was awake for sometime for days if not week or two . and even at this time i would have dreams premitions like births and deaths and all type of things. like i would know when my mother was pregant each time and i knew whe she would lose the babies each time and i would cry for days. then i would always know what people were feeling and when they would be lieing to me and could feel all there pain and where they would hurt ..... i mean then i got in touch with cards and there was a time when i did a reading for i friends and i went to a trace state cause i some what rember what i said but i have no clue to were i knew it from and that was the day i scared my friend . cause that was the first time that had really done cards for anyone . but i felt better when i did read . see i was soo tired of being called a demon that i wanted my gifts to go aways

but now i just want to understand what i am

thank you i have some understanding