Soul Radiance Tarot

Celtic_Dragon

I must say, your interpretation of the star has given me something to think about. I've always thought of the star as a self centered person(-) or idolized person(+) but the birth chart has me thinking of other, astrological or even destiny type characteristics. And I have to admit, it's never been a very liked card (mainly because the two mentioned meanings are all I can come up with). I have to say that I too, have enjoyed your cards but I'm kind of confused about the connecting characteristics. In the star, the high priestess, the Ace of cups and others you have a physical element or object focused in the center of the card, but in the devil or death there's almost nothing. Could you please explain this to me? or if there is something, tell me so I may try to 'look harder'?

Of corse that just could be my preference sticking out there, I absoutely bask in simplicity, which is probably why I love the star and high priestess cards. But you definatly aroused my interest in creating my own deck from photoshop!! Excellent work!

magpie9

Oh What Beauty!

Thank you so much for creating them and for sharing them.

Bright blessings, Magpie

spunch

The Star a negative card?

Celtic_Dragon, thank you very much for your feedback and your comments. I'm so glad you are interested so much in my cards as to ask questions about them. So I'll try to answer.

Frist - the star. I'm so glad my interpretation of the star changed somewhat the way you looked at this card. For me, The Star is the beginning of the self-discovery from within. This is the first time that The Fool looked UP during his journey. He met various people, he was given different answers from the people who lived what they preached. He died and was born again but now he realizes that there's something else beyond this world that one can experience. And he raises his eyes up.

He is seeking for the Truth that is OUT THERE (the runic inscription) and he is looking at the birth chart (this is there to represent the symbolism of coming back to the ones beginning but in the spiritual form (it's so hard to explain this for me since English is not my native language). It is also a symbol of seeking answers in divination, becoming interesting in meditation, wanting to change your religious/spiritual perspective. It's about having your dreams come true, it's about getting a gift from ABOVE. Maybe The Fool has a secret wish now. Maybe what he has learned so far from the physical world and lecture-giving is no longer enough. I don't know. Does this make any sence for you?

As for The Devil - the card represents the lines of inprisonment. The Fool (or the querent, or anybody who found himself inside this card) can't see the way out of it or at the time being he is so deep into his depresion / problems that he doesn't want to get out. But where there is the way in, there has to be the way out. If you look closer, you will see my impression of The Devil - represented by symetrical white arches resembling devil's (goat's) horns. The green spiral thing in the midle are the fumes of the dark power. They lead straight into the reversed pentagram, the centre of your deepest fears and problems. So don't follow this path. If you happened to follow it, take the same way out and get rid of the things that put you in this trap on the first place.

Lots of people said that this is the scariest card in my deck. You can't see much, but somehow you feel that something bad is there. And you have to get out in order to proceed.

The Death is calm. No energy lines there. This is the stage of your final performance. Or maybe, it could be a beginning of your new acting tour. It's hard to say whether this card is the beginning or the end. Or maybe it is both. You have to end something at one point in your life in order to outgrow yourself. The scene is serene, like the one in the morgue. It's calm. Peaceful. No energy, no music, no people, just the drapes and some flowers. This is the place to ponder over the next step in your life. You died. Your old beliefs died. You, the way you existed, are no longer that person. And this, for me, is extremely good card. How can I built something new on the old grounds of ruin? How can I put myself into the situation to finally look up, where the star is? Everything has to come down. I (The Fool, the querent, whoever) need a place to think. To rest, to calm down. I have to digest all the information I collected so far, make a selection, change my clothes, my skin, deduce relevant from irrelevant so I can go further.

I'm rambling again. Anyway, thank you again so much for your questions. I really do hope my answers make some sense to you.

love
spunch

spunch

The Lovers uploaded

http://web.vip.hr/davor.planinec.vip/

The card looks a bit more 'modern' than the other cards, but I think the symbolism is there and that it fits nicely with the other cards.

And now, the question. If you had to give some name to my deck, what would you call it?

Love & blessings

spunch

Gerbear

spunch, call it whatever you want, but just call me when it's ready!! How about Soul Radience Tarot?

FantasyWorld

Gerbear said:
spunch, call it whatever you want, but just call me when it's ready!! How about Soul Radience Tarot?

I agree and that is a great name too.
What fantastic cards, I really like The Fool, The Moon, The HP, and The Ace of Cups but everyone of them is great. I like the way you created The Devil as well,cool!!

Keep up the good work:)

Kirali

love it!

I love your cards Spunch!! This is saying alot since I rarely like CGI decks or photographic. The swirls make the cards emotional. You should really make this into a physical deck!! :)
Best Computer generated artwork deck I've seen. :)

Soul Radience sounds neat.
Can't wait to see more of your work.

spunch

SOUL RADIANCE TAROT

So, Soul Radiance Tarot it is! Thank you Gerbear for providing the title. I think it's a really great name. All the images come from my soul and they radiate! It's simple, yet powerful!

I've been busy in the last couple of days creating more cards. When they are finished, I'll put them on my page for you all to see.

Thank you once again for being so great!

spunch

spunch

SOUL RADIANCE TAROT - more uploaded

Hi again!

As you can see, my deck has got the name! It's Soul Radiance Tarot (thnx Gerbear! - I love this name. I hope you are not going to ask for a high fee for creating the name!)

Anyway, two more cards have been added - The Emperor and Temperance. So you are welcome to have a look!

http://web.vip.hr/davor.planinec.vip/

Love,
spunch

fairyhedgehog

I really like these cards. I especially like the World card, and the Devil - they are kind of semi-abstracts and get an immediate gut reaction from me. Great!

The Moon is intriguing - what are the waterlilies about? And I love the Star but I would like to know more about the symbolism of that one too. Are you planning to have a page about the symbolism of each card?