Tarot Bella

silverwings94

HoneyBea,
I am in love again. I can't believe how they are talking to me in just these few cards. The Magician is just stunning. You really have a special talent.
:love:
S

HoneyBea said:
Time to show you another card this time the Magician - a little different to most other magicians I think :) - but I like him :D

He stands on this rocky outcrop to say that even when you find yourself in a difficult position you still have the tools to take the necessary action if you desire!

Chronata

OOh! I didn't know you had started a thread here! Yay!

You already know that I think your tarot paintings are divine!

I especially like this Magician...pretty spectacular!

nicky

The Magician is fabulous... great great work :)

HoneyBea

Thank you guys I'm glad you like the Magician, I have been wondering if I made the right choice or not - you have confirmed this for me :D

I am sorry that I have removed the other cards, but I am devising a watermark to go on the ones I show from now on, as I do hope to publish this deck somewhere in the future and don't want to see my cards appear anywhere before I publish ;)

Thanks again, keep watching this space, I have done one version of the Lovers card which I really like, but I am doing an alternative - slightly more romantic than my first and will show the two together :)

silverwings94

I can't wait to see this one.You have put so much of yourself into these and they are stunning. I can't wait to see the finished deck.
I know they will all be perfect and have lots of energy in them.
:love:
S

HoneyBea said:
Thank you guys I'm glad you like the Magician, I have been wondering if I made the right choice or not - you have confirmed this for me :D

I am sorry that I have removed the other cards, but I am devising a watermark to go on the ones I show from now on, as I do hope to publish this deck somewhere in the future and don't want to see my cards appear anywhere before I publish ;)

Thanks again, keep watching this space, I have done one version of the Lovers card which I really like, but I am doing an alternative - slightly more romantic than my first and will show the two together :)

annabubble

Very, very nice. Wish I had seen the others :(

HoneyBea

Ok I have completed both lovers cards for you to see now, I hope you like both of these new cards :-

Lovers 1:

Two people stand by the light of the full Moon which represents fulfillment. The Moon lights in its path a sign post bearing different choices that can be made. The man stands to right and represents the masculine energy and conscious thought, the young woman stands to left and represents feminine energy and unconscious thought, above their head a star shines brightly, symbolizing the higher self.

Lovers 2:A man and a woman embrace bringing together two opposites in order to become one. Their nakedness shows that they bring nothing of the old into this relationship, it stands alone with no hidden aspects and in their embrace they show that in reconciling two opposites, love can lead to a new beginning and create a harmony where two can work as one.

Above their head a cupid flies scattering like raindrops over them red rose petals - a symbol of love and a sign that when the conscious and the subconscious is engaged with the higher self then the ability draw on that inner knowledge is accessed to enable them achieve the right choice in their life about their relationship/s.

Attachments

• lovers1.jpg
    lovers1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 162
  • lovers2.jpg
    lovers2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 153

moderndayruth

I love both cards! The first one felt jamais vu - like a synthesis of traditional TdM and RWS & clones meanings and symbology... Very deep and beautiful!
The second card is among the most beautiful and powerful Lovers i've seen! Congrats!

Chronata

Just fabulous!

The first one hit me as a very potent and powerful image...but was really unexpected. A lovely modern take on the card...

sigh. I am SO in love with your paintings!

The second one is beautiful too, and more traditional.

But I really love the first one!

Little Hare

Beautiful...I adore the first lover's cards... it is very powerful and hits one right in the solar plexsus... I mean that in a good way :heart: