The Booty Babes

Mellaenn

Yes, linnie is right, I've put on my Grand Poo-Bah hat and I am posting this bit on each thread:

Hello fellow Junk Aficionados!

Even though some folks may have a lot of stuff to send (and it’s lovely that they are so generous) our original number was around 7- 10 pieces. I think a few might send more like a dozen or so, but let’s do keep the numbers down in terms of what you are sending to your partners.

Thanks!

Remember our general tone on this forum to begin with, not just in terms of junk oracles, but in terms of what we post and how often, etc. - we try to go for quality rather than quantity. :grin:

Mellaenn

I would LOVE to see the emoticon for 'Lip twiddling, hair flyin', butt waggin' loony!'

Satori

bodhran said:
:D:D:D (too bad there's not an emoticon for the above description!)
ROFLMAO LOLOL Oh You crack me up!

BodhiSeed

Mellaenn said:
Even though some folks may have a lot of stuff to send (and it’s lovely that they are so generous) our original number was around 7- 10 pieces. I think a few might send more like a dozen or so, but let’s do keep the numbers down in terms of what you are sending to your partners.
I know I'm over the "10" limit, but I think what I have could be scooped up in one handful. However, I don't expect my partners to send more than what's suggested.:heart: I'm like the person having their first child (ie. first junk swap) - I tend to go a bit overboard. Mell, I REALLY am restraining myself as much as possible though (otherwise they would receive boxes the size of Dumbo).:D

Satori

Mellaenn said:
Yes, linnie is right, I've put on my Grand Poo-Bah hat and I am posting this bit on each thread:

Hello fellow Junk Aficionados!

Thanks!

Remember our general tone on this forum to begin with, not just in terms of junk oracles, but in terms of what we post and how often, etc. - we try to go for quality rather than quantity. :grin:
Thank for this honey. I just went back through all my bags and pulled stuff out.

In fact what I did was to throw each set onto my casting board (a large, round, black wooden tray that I found at a junk store ;) ) and I looked at the items in terms of how they worked as a mini oracle. I'm having a hard time keeping to 10. Really hard. But I'm gonna make myself give no more than 11. LOL.

See now I just read the Bod's post and I'm thinking put it all back in! I already lightened the load and I was trying to do another lightener. This time around some of my items are small....but way awesome and readable. sigh.

KMilliron

Mellaenn said:
I would LOVE to see the emoticon for 'Lip twiddling, hair flyin', butt waggin' loony!'
~o_O#~ Eh that's the best I got :/

Satori

WTG Mill! We seem to be losing our minds in here and it's only morning here! LOL.

KMilliron

Satori said:
WTG Mill! We seem to be losing our minds in here and it's only morning here! LOL.
Haha, just woke up. Rough day yesterday. Major storms whilst set up at an outdoor market, saved a baby from a flying tent, and jumped in lots of puddles. Had to walk home in the storm. Treated myself to a movie night, went to sleep.
Still lots to do, want to sleep but my room needs cleaned and there's bound to be some more epic driftwood at the lake after THAT freak storm.

BodhiSeed

I don't really care how MUCH I get, I'm just thrilled to be receiving anything (especially something that's not a bill) in the mail!:D I'm sure some of what I send won't be used by everyone, so I decided to put a few extras in; I'm new at doing this (I've never used a junk oracle or participated in a swap) so I figured I'd add a few things to balance out what may not be useful.:heart:

linnie

bodhran said:
I don't really care how MUCH I get, I'm just thrilled to be receiving anything (especially something that's not a bill) in the mail!:D I'm sure some of what I send won't be used by everyone, so I decided to put a few extras in; I'm new at doing this (I've never used a junk oracle or participated in a swap) so I figured I'd add a few things to balance out what may not be useful.:heart:
It's seriously exciting, huh?! :):):) I had no idea, when I somewhat dubiously put my hand up for this just how dangerously addictive it can be... I'm still behaving... I've said 11, and despite my junk-sharing-anxiety I am sticking to it! Phoo... I am a stickler for the rules... :):):)