The Booty Babes

Satori

I can't stick to the limit. I'm not far over, but I'm over. I don't want to be the rule breaker, but well, sadly }), I'm a little over.

linnie

Satori said:
I can't stick to the limit. I'm not far over, but I'm over. I don't want to be the rule breaker, but well, sadly }), I'm a little over.
I am impressing myself with my Self-discipline!!! It's not something that comes to me... er... easily!!! :):):) The only way I could behave was to find that magic number, and then work to it... tough decisions to be made!!! :):):)

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
I completely understand. I have a little rebel that sits on my shoulder (opposite the angel who is bound and gagged) who keeps whispering, "Rules?! Expand your boundaries woman!"

kaleanna

bodhran said:
I have a little rebel that sits on my shoulder (opposite the angel who is bound and gagged) who keeps whispering, "Rules?! Expand your boundaries woman!"

LOL bodhran.

Oh......... Hi everyone............. it was pretty quiet on the divas thread so I thought I would come and say hi.

kaleanna

linnie said:
It's seriously exciting, huh?! :):):) I had no idea, when I somewhat dubiously put my hand up for this just how dangerously addictive it can be...

hiya linnie :)

The searching, the finding, the utilizing your intuition, the hoping that what you send is just the perfect little items for the person(s) you are sending to and lastly, trying to patiently wait to see what your partner(s) think of the items sent all of these things are part of the thrill of it all and why it gets to be soooooooooo addicting I think.

Satori

Booty Call!

I just can't keep away from this thread!!!

I have a request to show off my Shaman's Oracle so I took a few pics with every Shaman's best friend, Ye Olde Cel Phone.

Here in all of her glorious bounty is my smaller flotsam and jetsam oracle. I think she will be getting a new name soon, as I am not really a Shaman-yet-and this sweet little oracle should have her own misnomer.

Once I get the pic posted I'll be back to show off a few of the more illustrious pieces.

As promised, simply I wanted show off a few of the things Mi-Shell sent and that have become very treasured pieces for this system.

At the top of the picture name Opal (which think will be the new name for this oracle) is a terra cotta pottery piece and you can see a black oblong item on top of that. Both of these pieces are from a dig in Mexico and the black piece is from an ancient obsidian knife. The pottery also from a plate or something from a dig in Mexico. I save the tags Mi-Shell sent and I can eventually post the locale and more specific info, but these two pieces are amazing.

The round discs are a kind of disc, double sided that Mi-Shell made as divination discs. Above the beautiful ship is a piece of raw opal my Dad recently gave me. He let me have two small pieces from his collection and you can see some sparkles when you hold them, but here you can't see much at all.

But I love this in my system because of the whole idea of raw potential, treasure beneath the surface, undiscovered or disguised talent and so forth. With the addition of the opal pieces this system sort of took on a new life. The ancient pieces were already giving it a flair, but now the opal adds to the ideas of old ways and knowledge that have been buried and have now resurfaced; hidden light that wants to shine; seeing wisdom and strength as having no culture or geographical location that is supreme. This is a global, world system, celebrating all kinds of gifts, not just the gifts of the advantaged.

Attachments

• Shaman's Oracle.jpg
    Shaman's Oracle.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Opal.jpg
    Opal.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 53
  • opalkey.jpg
    opalkey.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 59

kaleanna

Hiya Satori Hun :)

Love the pics :D

I will have to get better pics of mine, LOL.

I did have one thing that was too big for the oracle so now he is the guardian animal of my Celtic Dragon Deck that was gifted to me.

Now you might wonder why I say guardian animal. It is due to the fact that I had a Celtic dragon deck and it went missing or they were(are) hiding. And this has been some months ago. So to make sure that this deck does NOT go hiding or turn up missing, I figured the deck should have a guardian animal to keep it safe })

Is it a bit on the silly side,perhaps, but I definitely do not want this deck to go hiding/missing. If that makes sense, LOL

Attachments

• guard animal and bag for celtic dragon deck 1.jpg
    guard animal and bag for celtic dragon deck 1.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 65

Satori

ROFLMAO

kaleanna you have got to be the craziest junker ever.

Now you need a leather bra with brass studs, knee hight leather laced sandals and a leather skirt hung with furs.

On your back a sword, and this at your waist.

kaleanna, warrior tarot goddess.

KMilliron

Satori said:
ROFLMAO

Now you need a leather bra with brass studs, knee hight leather laced sandals and a leather skirt hung with furs.

Juts looked at your pictures. First name to pop into my head "Crazy Horse"
Crazy Horse was the indian to face down General Custer. In South Dakota, not far from Mt. Rushmore, they are making a minument for him in the side of a mountain. ALL the Rushmore heads will fit inside of Crazy Horses, and this sculpture is going to be full body.

No idea why it was that name that popped up, but I figured I'd share.

kaleanna

Satori said:
ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO Satori

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dunno about that kinda outfit, but possibly one kinda like Xena the warrior princess outfit, and even then it's a stretch ROFL.

Well I could not very well discard the beastie could I?, what kind of a good Junker would I be then ROFL.

Crazy, hmmm maybe a lil ROFL. But aren't we all a lil crazy in some way? ;) ROFLMAO