The Booty Babes

linnie

kaleanna said:
Now you might wonder why I say guardian animal. It is due to the fact that I had a Celtic dragon deck and it went missing or they were(are) hiding. And this has been some months ago. So to make sure that this deck does NOT go hiding or turn up missing, I figured the deck should have a guardian animal to keep it safe })
It's really quite cool, Kaleanna! I'm trying to figure beastie out... Hyena-saur??? Odd, but appropriately scary, in an odd way!!! :):)::)
KMilliron said:
Absolutely no idea. Just popped up. Then I gave bg info on who Crazy Horse was. Other than that I can't tell you. :D Not being able to explain where my concepts come from got me into a lot of trouble in highschool.
The book, Bury MY Heart at Wounded Knee, was about Crazy Horse, wasn't it??? It is an amazing book... sad... so sad....

BodhiSeed

linnie said:
My angel, well, sometimes she needs gagging, but not always... this time, I'm deferring to her, because when there are less pieces, I can better see them... and they have arrived at a nice balance.
Believe me Linnie, sometimes I NEED to be listening to that angel!:D <gives Linnie a gentle hug, whom Bodhran secretly believes to be an angel:heart::)>

kaleanna

linnie said:
It's really quite cool, Kaleanna! I'm trying to figure beastie out... Hyena-saur??? Odd, but appropriately scary, in an odd way!!! :):)::)

Hiya linnie,
Thankies, it is cool, too bad that it is too big for the oracle, LOL.

Yeah, I am trying to figure it out also, but yes odd and appropriately scary, LOL.

KMilliron

linnie said:
The book, Bury MY Heart at Wounded Knee, was about Crazy Horse, wasn't it??? It is an amazing book... sad... so sad....
I've never heard of it, but yeah Wounded Knee was where the whole episode went down so I'm sure that that's the book. I only know all this from a family trip a couple of years ago out there. Visited Rushmore too.

linnie

KMilliron said:
I've never heard of it, but yeah Wounded Knee was where the whole episode went down so I'm sure that that's the book. I only know all this from a family trip a couple of years ago out there. Visited Rushmore too.
Must be it, then... a really good, sad, book... I did read it a couple of decades ago, but always remember good, but sad... :(
kaleanna said:
Hiya linnie,
Thankies, it is cool, too bad that it is too big for the oracle, LOL.
Yeah, I am trying to figure it out also, but yes odd and appropriately scary, LOL.
And how would it read if it DID fit into the oracle?? Something odd and scary approaching... hee hee hee!!! :):):)
bodhran said:
Believe me Linnie, sometimes I NEED to be listening to that angel!:D <gives Linnie a gentle hug, whom Bodhran secretly believes to be an angel:heart::)>
Ha Ha :):):):) (((Bodhran))) :heart: And yet, you are giving more pieces than I am!!!! :):(:):(:):(:) So confusing.........................

Satori

I'll be sending out packets soon.

Before we go any further, do you love me?
Will you love me forever?

Name that tune!

I gotta know right now....

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
I'll be sending out packets soon.

Before we go any further, do you love me?
Will you love me forever?

Name that tune!

I gotta know right now....
Meatloaf ~ "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" :D

BodhiSeed

linnie said:
Ha Ha :):):):) (((Bodhran))) :heart: And yet, you are giving more pieces than I am!!!! :):(:):(:):(:) So confusing.........................
Well that angel is trying to teach me about BALANCE in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual realms, and she finds me a very hard-headed student.:D

BodhiSeed

HEY GRIFF! (Yells to be heard way up in the mountains of NC). You are missed here, but we hope you are having a rocking good time!:heart:

morticia monroe

bodhran said:
Well that angel is trying to teach me about BALANCE in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual realms, and she finds me a very hard-headed student.:D

Well I am counting 17 items right now and I hate to have to narrow it down. They look like such SMALL piles. :)