The Booty Babes

morticia monroe

bodhran said:
HEY GRIFF! (Yells to be heard way up in the mountains of NC). You are missed here, but we hope you are having a rocking good time!:heart:

Yep, I hope you're having a fantastic time, Gryff. I'd love to be in the mountains right now.

Satori

Let's all yodel to Gryff! Hi Gryff! Your loot looks MARVELOUS!!!

Ladies, I did find something for Gryff that was oh so doggylicious and I had to add it to her pile. It isn't really for the oracle, but, I couldn't not get it. It was at a consignment shop where they date the items and it had hit the lowest price on the ticket.

BodhiSeed

morticia monroe said:
Well I am counting 17 items right now and I hate to have to narrow it down. They look like such SMALL piles. :)
A woman after my own heart...:D:heart:

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
Let's all yodel to Gryff!
Umm... I tried, but now the cats are hiding under the bed and the dog is howling... :D

Satori

LOL, I changed the link. Check out the new link.

morticia monroe

Funny that you are discussing a Native American. One of your items is related, in a way. :) I love giving hints.

kaleanna

Hi all,

How is everyone this morning?

morticia monroe

kaleanna said:
Hi all,

How is everyone this morning?

Hi Anna! I'm getting dressed for work, about to walk out the door. But today is my friday, so I'm in a good enough mood.

Will someone please take this box of garlic Triscuits of of my hands? They are so good...

BodhiSeed

morticia monroe said:
Funny that you are discussing a Native American. One of your items is related, in a way. :) I love giving hints.
Wait... Who's NA? Bodhran wanders off in search of another cup of coffee to get the old synapses firing...

KMilliron

morticia monroe said:
Hi Anna! I'm getting dressed for work, about to walk out the door. But today is my friday, so I'm in a good enough mood.

Will someone please take this box of garlic Triscuits of of my hands? They are so good...
OMG I would love to xD. Garlic tricuits go so well with green tea (iced)

Triscuits in general go good with iced tea in general, but that's one of my favorite combinations.