The Booty Babes

GryffinSong

bodhran said:
Wow, Karen, that was an amazing reading. I am awed that you can read so deeply for yourself, and see the shadow and the light. You have an amazing ability.

Thanks, b. :)

I've done readings for myself with tarot and oracle decks for decades. It's reading for others that sometimes has me stumped!!!

GryffinSong

bodhran said:
Nice space GS! Do the different statues influence your readings in any way? (Dragon energy, horse energy?)

Good question, and I'm not completely sure of the answer. I follow my intuition on these things, and often don't know why I'm doing a particular thing. In hindsight I can tell you that dragon I often associate with spirit. My spirit chakra animal is usually an eagle. Sometimes pure white. And sometimes she shows herself as a dragon. Horse is my belly animal, all about emotions. In addition, the folks who gave that horse to me were instrumental in my meeting my animal guides, and have been good friends since about 1980.

It feels to me as if this sets the stage for the reading, but isn't necessarily directly a part of the reading.

Either way, I've learned to trust my instincts on these things, and simply do what feels right to set up the environment. And even writing this, I'm so glad we're doing this swap. Because in my tarot draws I'm often not taking the time to do anything to ground or set up sacred space in which to read. Using a new medium is tossing me back to basics, and making me stop and really think about what I want to do in order to have a good experience. That time to reflect and ground and just BE has been missing in my life. I've left that Empress sitting on the floor too often and allowed the hurry, hurry, hurry of life to keep me from that center.

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
That time to reflect and ground and just BE has been missing in my life. I've left that Empress sitting on the floor too often and allowed the hurry, hurry, hurry of life to keep me from that center.
That describes my life of late to a "T"!

GryffinSong

bodhran said:
...According to tracking, EVERYONE should be getting their loot today...

I'm bummed. The mail just got delivered and there was no package. :(

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
I'm bummed. The mail just got delivered and there was no package. :(
(((GS:heart:))) I'm sorry! I sent out four packages on the same day - Satori and AJ (who lives in Washington!) got theirs, but you and Mortica didn't. I do not understand the USPS. :(

Satori

Okay. I decided to list my stuff, because it is all so beeooteefull. I even got some things I didn't expect, and several items were on my wishlist. In fact I didn't know I had this wishlist until I saw three items from the bodster and I thought....I've been wanting that.

What is WEIRD is this:

Bodhran sent me a bowling pin. I was going to send her a bowling pin...but it was larger. I know I sent it out to either bodhran or Morticia and now I can't remember.

bodhran sent me a button with grapes and grape leaves. I had THE SAME button, two of them in fact in hand and I didn't send them to her, but I was thinking of sending one....and held off.

I JUST added a ladybug button to my kit...bodhran sent a ladybug button!!!

I love elephants....I cry when I see them being mistreated, I cry when I see them in the circus, I cry when I see them in the wild with their babies...it is very strange. I have a weird thing about elephants (and whales, the two largest mammals on the planet) and I don't know what it is or why.

I just put a Wooly Mammoth into MoonBell from kaleanna, and yup, bodhran sent me an elephant.

Should I go on?

Okay. bodhran sent me a silver filigreed heart, I have two very similar hearts, over large and puffed up. I had them in my hands thinking...should I send these out? I have never made anythign with them? Hmmm what to do dumdeedumddeedum...I'll hang onto them...and bod sent me one.

Are we joined at the hip, er, no the brain?

So here is the list and the pic.

standing horse, almost identical to mine, different coloring. Love it. mated pair.
shamrock cookie cutter
copper elephant, very rosy color, love it
ladybug, bowling pin, grape leaf button, filigree puffy heart

A Tigger!!!!! Squuuuueeeeeee! (happy dolphin sound)
Did I tell you I was gonna be a marine biologist?

Things I wanted but didn't exactly know I wanted:
dolphin charm (looks like Chronata's fine work)
baby-I love this baby.
moon goddess charm (again, looks like Chronata's work)
4 guitar picks-kids already trying to steal these, rotten little ankle biters ;)
2 game tokens, Potions and Mrs. Norris ? what is the game?
compass-love this, really do. wow.

Okay, moving on to some of the great items that were such an aha! surprise:
legos creation yellow/grey
tiny wooden bowl
blue eyes -way cool
cupcake
fake diamond
Tbird button
wooden maple leaf
rubber tire
purple crayon button
hope token
two little swords - cool
stratego piece, round bomb on red piece
4 chess pieces, a rook, a pawn, a bishop and a knight
a plastic christmas light bulb, red
bee and comb button
I ching coin
yellow and brown marble
flat silver angel charm
1941 wheat penny (see story at end of this about this item)
blue and white porc. stork bead
star button
gryphon or dragon button
yellow and black spider button
small metal cel phone charm -just gave a plastic one from my kit to my daughter
key chain ring
gorgeous pale peach to pale orange banded agate
wooden egg
a plug for the TV allows you to play games or use head set what the hek is that called?
a picture charm with a mom and child, so sweet

Five, count 'em, five cat's eyes operculums! My kids were on them like white on rice.
14 money cowries

a beautiful navy blue spreadcloth

eta:
story about penny.
My dad is a coin collector. I just returned his coin collection to him. He had hundreds of wheats. I never even thought of using one in the oracle.

Won't say how it was packaged, surprises for sure.

sigh. I'm very happy with this first installment of things. Wonderful things.

Thanks so much bodhran. My beach runneth over!

Now I'll do a reading with this first set of things, any takers?

Attachments

• bodhran's treasures.jpg
    bodhran's treasures.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 60

BodhiSeed

Hey S! Glad you're having fun (whew! I feel relieved now!:)). The translucent game pieces are from a Harry Potter game, the connector is from a extra TV cable. Oh and with the mother/child frame charm I think you can add your own pic to if you'd like. Love the penny story!:heart:

It seems we have a lot of common bonds and connections!:D

Satori

I've just done three or four readings for my little daughter. I did four for her she did one for me using bodhran's stuff. To the point where I just kicked her outta here and said, No more readings!!! LOL.

She loves readings, and yea she is my little psychic one.

Off to cook the supper, clean up a little. Suddenly the house looks like a tornado hit it....table still covered with all my spare loot, plus MoonBell is out and my Opal oracle is out....I'm dying to put several things that bod sent into Opal and the rest into MB but I'm waiting until all the packages arrive so that I have the new items to read with.

GryffinSong

Holy mackarel darlin', that's a whole oracle in itself!!! I shall wait patiently on my shore, twiddlin' my thumbs, hoping for a package on monday. :heart:

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
Holy mackarel darlin', that's a whole oracle in itself!!! I shall wait patiently on my shore, twiddlin' my thumbs, hoping for a package on monday. :heart:
I shall sit and twiddle with you:heart:, and mutter things about the USPS})!