The Tarot of Aubrey Beardsley

Lewen

If you've got a list started for more in the future, by all means PLEASE add me to it! I regret not being able to get an order in the first go'round.

:)

WalesWoman

Wow Lillie! A great deck and 4 inch stillettos... Where are you going to wear them? Once upon a time when I got something new and loved it very much, I even wore it to bed, my kids still do.

The only way I could love this deck anymore was if it had all 78 cards. It is fabulicious.

Lillie

Of course I can walk in my shoes.

And I shall wear them to do the shopping in ASDA.
when we go out I wear my army boots, so you can imagine the sort of places we go too...

Well, I'm glad all the decks are arriving, and I'm glad you all like them.
78 cards? No chance, can you imagine all the printing snd cutting etc?

When I decide to do the second one I'll put up an ad in the advertisments and take pre orders. So I know how many I'll be making.
But it won't be for a little while yet.
At the momment I am caught up in something else that's taking me loads of time.
But that won't last for ever.

rachelcat

I got my beautiful Temperance deck in the mail yesterday. I saved it up all evening (until after an UNthrilling trip to the Home Depot) to look through them with the care they deserved. Then I made my husband look at every single one (Home Depot revenge!). I usually only show him one or two favorite cards when I get a new deck. But these are all that good! (But he wouldn't look at Death. Still superstitious, I guess.)

The cards are truly amazing! I am so happy and thankful to have them! I have been pondering the idea of doing some majors only readings. Guess what deck I'm going to be using!!! Thanks so much, Lillie.

yaraluna

I want one!! pleaseeeeE!!!!!

any left? how much? please PM me!!

Lillie

None left. Sorry.

They all sold on the day I put them up.
It was a numbered limited edition of 22, and there are none left.

But I will be doing more.
Probably in a few weeks.
I'll do pre orders but they won't be numbered or limited (except by my boredom threshold, the ammount I can reasonably do in a given time, the sharpness of my scissors and the ability of my printer)

I'll let you know when I'm doing some.

Lillie

OK.

I'm doing another batch.

There is an ad in the ads section.

It will NOT be a limited edition thingy.

Read the post about it an PM me if you are interested. :)

Papageno

Lillie said:
:)

Thankyou to everyone who has posted.

Here is an interesting factoid for anyone who is considering making a deck.
When you have finished, your husband tells you how well you have done and takes you out and buys you shoes.
Not old army boots either.
Black stillettos with four inch heels.

How cool is that?

I predict another factoid is in the making for Lillie :)

this time, get him to buy you a smart new outfit to go with those 4 inch heels :cool2:

Lillie

:D

Somthing black and slinkey.