The Tarot of Vampyres

OctoberGwen

Hm, I'm betting it was when HC said: "I think the book alone is worth the price of the set."

HearthCricket

OctoberGwen said:
Hm, I'm betting it was when HC said: "I think the book alone is worth the price of the set."

I'm thinking the same, because it was shortly after that when he turned to dust...I mean crumbled under the pressure. :D

Le Fanu

Nope...

ETA; kind of

HearthCricket

Hmm...something that was said about the book? Like when I said:

"It explains it wonderfully and is exactly how so many of us might sit next to a river or pond or stare out into the ocean, thinking on the past, wistfully, reflecting and lamenting what has been lost and cannot be retrieved."

?

OctoberGwen

Was it THIS one??

HearthCricket said:
If the cards look cheesy to some or they just don't click with them, use them as bookmarks or pass them on to someone else.

OctoberGwen

THIS one?

HearthCricket said:
You could probably even sell the cards here and keep the book for people who would not mind a backup deck only.

Le Fanu

are you just going to work through the whole post? :D

OctoberGwen

Le Fanu said:
are you just going to work through the whole post? :D

YES! It's making me crazy!

It must have been the part about how it improves one's intuition...am I close?

Le Fanu

Nope.

ETA; Oh you're hopeless at guessing games! It's 1 a.m here now so I suppose it's officially "tomorrow"
HearthCricket said:
Like you say, [the book] applies not only to these cards but to tarot in general and makes one appreciate symbolism and details a lot more than just taking for granted a deck might be "pretty" in our eyes.
I like that, and a nice observation for tarot...