The Tarot of Vampyres

OctoberGwen

Le Fanu said:
Oh how silly, I'm sure I can bear to be without it after all this fence-sitting! :D

Well, yes - you should be quite nonchalant, Mr. Le Fanu. })

irisa

Le Fanu said:
Mine's still processing at the the Book Depository.

LOL, after all that shilly-shallying (as my aunt used to say) and now I'm in a rush! :D

I was processing - usually dispatched in 48 hours -at Book Depository for ages.... just checked again and it's gone to processing - 28 days to go - pre order!! without so much as an email from them. Tsssk am not a happy bunny!

irisa :)

tarot heart

Hey! What's wrong with the Magician? I love how the knife is shoved into the skull. Usually it's just sitting on a table doing nothing. Love this card. It has ACTION.

Le Fanu

irisa said:
I was processing - usually dispatched in 48 hours -at Book Depository for ages.... just checked again and it's gone to processing - 28 days to go - pre order!! without so much as an email from them. Tsssk am not a happy bunny
You're joking. I shall have to huff & pout and cancel and we shall all be back to where we started. And you'll have to enable me all over again.

tarot heart

Hmm. It also went up in price a few dollars since I bought it. I guess everyone enabled quite a few people, not just you LeFanu :) It was bound to happen.

irisa

Le Fanu said:
You're joking. I shall have to huff & pout and cancel and we shall all be back to where we started. And you'll have to enable me all over again.

Oh how I wish I was joking I've sent them a huff - puff - cancel email myself which they've decided not to bother replying too as well /sigh :) But the upside is you know we all love a chance to enable you LF :party:

Le Fanu

Mine is listed as processing but, funnily, when I go into my account, the deck is not listed as "only 28 days to go" It looks like the order is, in fact processing.

However, when I log out and search for Tarot of the Vampyres, the same picture comes up as "only 28 days to go!"

kaesrel

I wasn't going to buy any decks until Christmas, it's textbook and tuition season after all. But this thread and the High Priestess card convinced me and I just ordered it from amazon.ca. There's only 1 left in stock, so I hope I get it before it's gone!

I'm so excited! :)

irisa

Le Fanu said:
Mine is listed as processing but, funnily, when I go into my account, the deck is not listed as "only 28 days to go" It looks like the order is, in fact processing.

However, when I log out and search for Tarot of the Vampyres, the same picture comes up as "only 28 days to go!"

Yep mine was like that for ages too only today it suddenly switched highly annoying :)

Le Fanu

The Book Depository have done this many times, with virtually every new release recently. It goes up, people buy it, then it goes out of stock and becomes available for pre-order with a "only *** days to go!" I've lost track of how often this has happened.

I'l cancel my order. Might even change my mind about buying it.