The Tarot of Vampyres

Tibor

I will just wait until amazonUK has it in stock :) It's very sad that there is such a big gap between the US release and the UK release.It happened before with the Shadowscapes as well plus many other :(

Chiriku

That is so obnoxious, Le Fanu and irisa.

Heck, it might even be faster than 28 days to transfer money to a U.S. AT member and have them mail you a set.

More annoying than the availability issue is the advertising--why don't the company put a notice on the item page so that customers know *up front* that it's not yet available to send?

Le Fanu

...but some people have received their's in the UK from the Book Depository!

Chiriku

Oh! How odd.

I wonder if that means they are just temporarily out of stock...but if that were the case, why didn't they, again, make a notice of that up front to potential buyers?

Londubh

Am I the LAST hold out?!?

Maybe I'll buy for my teenage niece and look over her shoulder...

Flaxen

Londubh said:
Am I the LAST hold out?!?

No, I'm waiting until at least October - if it seems irresistible then, I'll buy it. I've got to keep an eye on my spending and there are other decks I'd like to get before this one. The thing that is really tempting me is the book.

irisa

Le Fanu said:
...but some people have received their's in the UK from the Book Depository!

Indeed this makes it doubly annoying! And they still haven't answered my email this is getting to be a hassle so BD have now made it onto my blacklist I don't want to preorder! If I'd known I'd have gotten it somewhere else and have it in my grubby little hands by now :D

irisa :)

Hemera

Flaxen said:
No, I'm waiting until at least October - if it seems irresistible then, I'll buy it. I've got to keep an eye on my spending and there are other decks I'd like to get before this one. The thing that is really tempting me is the book.
And I´m holding out and waiting.. I can´t get over that dreadful Magician guy..And I´m waiting for someone to trade hers/his.. It always happens eventually. Some people order it for the hype but decide not to keep it. (I should know, having done that at least a dozen times myself:p )

inanna_tarot

I think the book is more interesting than the deck...

although, I am liking the cheese factor. Great for halloween.

OctoberGwen

It's too bad that the delay is making some of you lose your enthusiasm, but as Hemera said, after a bit you may see some on the trading forum. (Not mine, though.) :)