Walking through time and space

Milfoil

One of the reasons I started this thread:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=100728

Was so that we could all share these wonderful happenings that occur. It would then be less of a 'ooh look what happened to me' and more of a 'wow, look how many amazing thing happen to so many people'.

We can compare, learn, share and develop together.

Magenta - your cobalt dream of healing sounds remarkable, I can thoroughly understand how profound such an event would be and the long-term benefit you must gain from it. Its too easy to have a dream, think "ooh that was nice" then forget it or not use its teaching and power in our lives thereafter.

Memries - I agree, its not pride or arrogance that pushes me to share these experiences, its WAY more about being amazed at it all and wanting others to find their own amazing experiences too.

The crowned one

Milfoil, I will tell you now I only read your post, not the rest..too little time. My first thought was Primordial elements..Traveling through time, to before life. It is the two companions that interest me. Lucid dreaming or astral travel...I lean toward lucid dreaming, but using past( life/existent) memories in this case.

WaterSong

The crowned one said:
Milfoil, I will tell you now I only read your post, not the rest..too little time. My first thought was Primordial elements..Traveling through time, to before life. It is the two companions that interest me. Lucid dreaming or astral travel...I lean toward lucid dreaming, but using past( life/existent) memories in this case.

hello Stephen...you would be interested in the books by DR. Michael Newton,he had done a remarcable job of regressing a large group pf people to life between lives and what transpires is truly awe inspiring...

The books are "Journey of souls" and "Destiny of Souls"....

PS: Millie, I truly believe that every person that shares these experiences he/she does it out of wonder and amazement, because there is not much left to feel...I see it as natural that someone would like to talk about it....they are vivid, sometimes life changing impressions...I have seen too many times people with these sort of experiences being put down as " arrogant" when in fact they were just amazed and simply sharing...that is judgment, and instead we should keep an open mind and listen....I have often found that the people that put such labels on others are actually threatened by what they hear ....there is no learning or growth in an enviroment that shuts people voices....listening is as good a skill( really listening) as it is expression....

:heart:

Milfoil

The crowned one said:

I see what you mean I did feel like it was a lucid dream, certainly I knew that I was dreaming.

In some ways, its not really a problem what label we put on it but the experience itself and how we react to it.

The two companions - I have definately met one before, he is a hispanic looking chap in his early 30's with shoulder length, shiney black hair. Eyes as bright as buttons and a sense of urgency about him. Not much more I can add to the experience though, shame really.

The previous night, according to my dream journal, I had dreams about flying with the aid of a balloon! (sounds like fun).

celticnoodle

what a beautiful experience, Milfoil! Yes, I would imagine it was astral traveling too. I enjoyed reading everyone's posts, all such wonderful experiences, thank you all for sharing them.

Magenta, someone else has just recently (this week!) recommended both of those books to me as well. A must read, they said too. And, as I do have a gift certificate to Borders and planning to make a trip there this weekend, I hope to find it there and purchase them. If I can't locate them at Borders, I'll look for them elsewhere or online, but now my curiosity is really peaked, as seeing it mentioned twice in less then a weeks time. :)

WaterSong

celticnoodle said:
Magenta, someone else has just recently (this week!) recommended both of those books to me as well. A must read, they said too. And, as I do have a gift certificate to Borders and planning to make a trip there this weekend, I hope to find it there and purchase them. If I can't locate them at Borders, I'll look for them elsewhere or online, but now my curiosity is really peaked, as seeing it mentioned twice in less then a weeks time. :)

hey celtic :) you won't regret buying them.....

Millie...you won't believe this but....today I went to work and had two of my old customers come to see me in a new room I am using in some other place...( I do reiki and massage)...I have been using this room for a while now and I love it, I feel so comfortable in it...well...it took one of these two ladies to point out to me that " How beautiful these walls are...what is that color..cobalt blue?"

:bugeyed: so I looked at the walls...they ARE cobalt blue....I was staring at them while she was saying...

"Oh dear, where did you get this orange sarong ? "
:bugeyed:

"...they match the orange flowers you have on the window shelf.."

so, 15 years ago I had that dream about being in the room with cobalt blue couch and energy and now I do the healing myself in a room with that color...not even when I wrote about that dream I had realized that I DO work in a room with that color ....and you mentioned the orange color and energy....

my client must have thought I was a bit off this morning :laugh: looking at the walls....with such intensity....

memries

Magenta

I don't think you thought your dream was precognitive but it has come to pass. Now you are the healer in the cobalt room ! That is truly an amazing story. So you did go back. There is certainly some confirmation there of you you being on the right path relative to your life's work. Healing and massage.
Two very important things.

I wonder who the beautiful women in white were ? Angels ? It is as if they are with you still.

WaterSong

memries said:
I don't think you thought your dream was precognitive but it has come to pass. Now you are the healer in the cobalt room ! That is truly an amazing story. So you did go back. There is certainly some confirmation there of you you being on the right path relative to your life's work. Healing and massage.
Two very important things.

I wonder who the beautiful women in white were ? Angels ? It is as if they are with you still.

memries, I am still a bit amazed...after I wrote about the dream to you and Milfoil...I had not realized it had happened already!

I did not realize the dream was precognitive...I assumed I was being helped because I was not well then...but the truth is that at that time I started to have many many dreams about healing and energy and seeing these places and beings...since then I have been on the path of learning how to use energy ...
I did receive lost of guidance then, I needed it, I truly did not believe much in myself...it did not happened overnight, but it was a gradual awakening...

I have wondered myself who those beautiful beings are...they are tall and lean, their hair was black and long, pulled back and they were so full of grace...maybe some sort of angels or beings that work on teaching healing...I do love angels, I do pray to them often and work with them, yes...I believe in them, they are wonderful beings that truly help us.
When I do reiki and energy work I do feel the presence of other energies, sometimes as a very bright white/golden light...

So I wonder if we continue to work and study during "sleep", like our souls go back Home and do other work...it is like you said...we do have two lives, one here and another somewhere else...and sometimes , like you, I feel that the one "there" is the real one, at least I am usually so happy there ...

Honestly memries, sometimes when I wake up I feel a bit disappointed and often have felt such longing to go back...wherever we go when we sleep....

xoxoox

celticnoodle

that is a wonderful story magenta! how funny, eh?
magenta said:
So I wonder if we continue to work and study during "sleep", like our souls go back Home and do other work...it is like you said...we do have two lives, one here and another somewhere else...and sometimes , like you, I feel that the one "there" is the real one, at least I am usually so happy there ...
yes, I do believe this as well. I can vividly recall traveling more then once to the akashik records, but I was there in a classroom with others learning----something. I cannot recall exactly what it was we were learning, and asked my guide once, and he told me that when the time was right for me, it would come back to me.

WaterSong

celticnoodle said:
that is a wonderful story magenta! how funny, eh?
yes, I do believe this as well. I can vividly recall traveling more then once to the akashik records, but I was there in a classroom with others learning----something. I cannot recall exactly what it was we were learning, and asked my guide once, and he told me that when the time was right for me, it would come back to me.

hey celtic :)

before you posted , I was wondering if to write about a few dreams I have had about being in a ...classroom .....

I will tell you what I saw so maybe you went to the same place( maybe we were even sitting side by side :D )..

I had a few dreams about being a big classroom full of people of all nationalities and walks of life and there were some loving beings, these ones tall and lanky too, very kind and intelligent....they were showing us formulas about the universe and planets and other topics that I don't remember...it all made sense in the dream though....there were writings in some language that I have never seen and I have come to realize is similar to Sanskrit...
The walls were a silvery/bluish material...

I had one of those dreams before I decided to go to massage school, where I was shown that that was a good path for me....I went to school not knowing exactly what would come out of it, but I trusted the information...

any of this rings a bell?