What are you reading now?

mythos

roppo said:
I'm reading now "The Place of Enchantment" by Alex Owen and "The Four Cardinal Virtues" by Joseph Pieper. I bought them because they were highly recommended by the members of AT Forum. The latter is especially illuminating.

Thanks Roppo ... added to list of books to read.

mythos:)

Kissa

i'm reading Robert Place's book "The Tarot" and R. Decker's "Art and Arcana" which is much more than a companion book to the Medieval Scapini.

kissa

ShekinahMoon

Andy Waters Kim said:
I'm reading A History of the Occult Tarot by Michael Dummett and Ronald Decker. After finishing this book, I'll buy A Wicked Pack of Cards, too.

I would like to know what you think about this book. I've seen this book title somewhere and it got my attention.

coyoteblack

Tarot for a new generation by Janina Renee real nice book she put a lot of information in it even adds some tips on tarot spells and meditations

Power tarot by trish macgregor and phyllis vega thereis over 100 spreads in it . my main draw back is there is not enough inforation on some spreads

wicca a year and a day by timothy roderick this is mainly a wicca bok but has a nice section on tarot and a AWSOME part on medidations for each of the major arcana

ArwenNightstar

Kissa said:
i'm reading Robert Place's book "The Tarot" and R. Decker's "Art and Arcana" which is much more than a companion book to the Medieval Scapini.

kissa

I just swapped for the Robert Place book... which I can't find just now. LOL. It's on history, etc. So I will be reading that. I am also reading a book for my Tarot for Writers book. It's on Enneagrams.

kislany

I've started The complete tarot reader by Theresa Michelsen, so far it's good, I want to read it first through before working through the exercises.

Amaterasu

I just bought Jane Struthers' Tarot for Life & Love yesterday. The card meanings are clearly presented and two pages are devoted to each card — from the Major to the Minor arcana.

<3 Amaterasu

linabeet

I tend to read all my tarot books at once. I'll pick up one for this card, one for that, another for a thought on readings or kabbalah or professional development. So my bedside stack is pretty tall. When I get a new reference book - recently got the Motherpeace book and Jung and the Tarot, I'll refer to those first when I want more info on a card for the new perspective. I don't think I could read these types right through. I need the context.

I am however, reading The Forest of Souls in a from beginning to end fashion.

Grizabella

I'm reading Tarot Mirrors by Mary Greer. Great book! Now I want to get the other two in this series by her.

shaveling

I recently finished Midhelsen's Complete Tarot Reader. Like kislany, I read it straight through the first time. This time I did the exercises. Now I'm reading James Ricklef's Tarot Tells the Tale. Its interesting to watch their similarities and differences.