What's in a name? Lexigrams

devangana

thanks lexigrams for your guidance...i will surely try make sentences out of the words you made...im sure its gonna be fun. you're very much helpful. more power!:)

Lexigrams

Use your FULL NAME for more to work with!

devangana said:
thanks lexigrams for your guidance...i will surely try make sentences out of the words you made...im sure its gonna be fun. you're very much helpful. more power!:)
Thanks!
If you use your FULL NAME
NOT just your singular name
you can get a lot more words to put together your Lexigram!
The easiest way is to use the generator at:

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

Have fun!

purple_scorp

memries said:
Memries, my chat name comes our Immerse. That's me, immersed in all this stuff ! LOL

Nice to see your name again Purple Scorp. I love the old thread about your Purple Scrying. Are you still doing it ? I never went very far but did get the krinkly purple paper and just loved it.
Hi Memries,

how nice of you to re-member me. I have been away from ATF for quite a while, immersed (lol) in some stuff of my own.

The purple paper is still up on my door and yes, I still see things in it (mainly people and animals) but I have not consciously sat for a while to see what I can see. Even my journalling and diagramming has lessened. I really need to come back to my spirituality.....it's been lost a bit, somewhere.

Haven't even been reading my cards lately, either. My intuition seems to be kicking in, without the use of my tools (that I used so heavily in the past). Is this a new phase in my life??? Perhaps!

Welcome to ATF, Lexigram.

In terms of lexigramming......in my full name, I have loads of words, but can really relate to these three:

angel
details
analyse

I am a very analytical and deep thinker, have an eye for detail, and have been told I am an earth angel.

When I started this thread, I had written a poem from lexigramming my name (which I thought I would have already posted here).

At the time, I had purchased a small (travel) tile and board set (for under $5) and I used to use that to lexigram.....first spelling the name at the top, then, rearranging the letters into alphabetical order. I found it very easy then, to see words. I would make my lists, and then, words would almost rearrange themselves into sentences, and then into some kind of meaningful poem.

When I meet a person for the first time, I often find myself, lexigramming their name and trying to guess their starsign. Sometimes, this just happens in my head.

I like to lexigram my name with others too....for example:

"Adam and Eve" will result in different words than say just poor old "Eve" on her own. At a divining level, you might want to use this to see how you might go with a new partner; or whether you should take on their surname, if you are getting married.

Anyhow, I have to go and immerse myself in work now. This has been a nice trip down memries lane :)

with love
purple_scorp

Lexigrams

Astronaut Neil Alden Armstrong Lexigram

A SHORT BUT REVEALING LEXIGRAM FOR NOW!

Astronaut Neil Alden Armstrong

Lexigrams to:

MAN GOES TO MOON AND AS ONE MAN ALONE TREAD ON IT AT MOON LANDING SITE AS AN "EAGLE" SET MEN ON MOON.