What's In The Envelope?

alice_in_wonderland

okay i would add my other two guesses:)

i feel its some kind of revelation of personal matter. i keep getting that influential man(an older one) who is being honestly helpful.

could be legal document bringing some kind of positive change or solution to a problem :)

GotH

To The Masked Occultist

Thanks for playing!

UrbanBramble

WHAT. I can't believe I got it. Rushing off to breakfast but I will post later today. Assuming you will close the second round around the same time?

Clovergirl

Have a full day. Will try to get something in soon.

GotH

Okay, now that I know everyone has the word and a few entries have already been submitted, I'm going to close this round this afternoon. No later than 2 O'clock Pacific Time US.

Good luck!

Amanda

I get the sense of a building/place that has been preserved or restored to original. It must be well-known. This is strongly connected to a man. Either he was the original owner, or he is the owner now and is the one that has restored it- maybe the two are from the same bloodline and this is why I’m confused. It seems he has had some trouble or major setbacks surrounding this place, but it was a labor of love for this man; perhaps for others to see what he saw and love it too. Doubt comes over this man when more money is needed for this place, but it seems like whatever money is put into this place doubles and will carry this place successfully into the future.

Obviously, none of that will fit into your envelope, so (along with what I guessed earlier) I would guess that it is a picture while on vacation to this place and perhaps with this person- or at least, a picture of all their hard work.

My second guess would be that it is an object brought back from this place as a souvenir. I’m not sure if it’s an original of anything; feels like a replica… something similar but not the same… however it could be a small piece of something off of the original; feels like a personal quirk of just taking a piece of something without disturbing anything, but to have something unique from the experience.

celestial

We only get two guesses this round, right? So I'm going to stick with my first, but put the setting at Alcatraz. :)

Mycroft

To The Masked Occultist

Thanks for playing!
evel_1_630x468.jpg

UrbanBramble

OK here goes.
First off this woman. She is on a beach and the ocean swirls around her. An island. She's wearing a flowy purple dress. The emerald color is from her jewelry. I thought it was maybe just a necklace but it was actually several pieces she was wearing, all with emerald green colored stones. Rings, necklace, a belt, a headpiece. The focus of the image was then ocean water not the sand. Maybe a vial of ocean water? I think if there's a piece of jewelry in the envelope its a necklace, if not there's a picture of the woman as described above with a lot of jewelry on, on the beach. Maybe both. Pretty sure about the picture though.

I also got the yellow leaf again, this time it was oak. So I think there is a physical oak leaf in the envelope that has turned yellow because of fall.

The document I got again but this time someone took it out of the envelope and placed it aside. I wonder if that was the original use of the envelope and you reused it for this exercise.

The image of coins I got again and a velvet bag. They look like play money. Somehow I've got a hit about pirates but maybe its just the island combined with the play money. :)

Finally I got a warm loving feeling over my heart. I saw in my minds eye the Lennie cards dog + heart so someone near to you and loyal is connected to these items or the envelope. I drew some lennie cards, first the man fell out, then heart and tree. Maybe this person is a long term lover or a family member you are very close with. Perhaps the jewelry was a gift or he was on this trip to the ocean with you.

GotH

GREAT!

We are just waiting on one more entry! :D One thing I can say is we have some pretty amazing seers out there.

I'll be back soon....