Osho Zen Tarot Deck

Briar Rose

I HAD this deck. I participated in the study group here for this deck. You ought to READ the study group comments. I am NOT the only one with this opinion;

the deck reads like therapy, but not in a comforting way

it makes you look at your past, or your life in ways that make you think of all the mistakes you regret.

http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=129

tigerlilybug

IMHO this deck is best used by people who have read, understand and appreciate the teachings of OSHO. The master card has his face but put it this way...if it was buddha zen tarot the master card would be the face of the buddha. It is a reminder that you are the master of your own self. It brings me great peace when I read from this deck because it's a kick of reality. This deck and OSHO himself teaches you to live from your center not your emotions. :)

fyreflye

Both Briar Rose and tigerlilybug know what they're talking about. But to Briar Rose I'd add that therapy has to be be uncomfortable before it can be helpful. The deck offers many insights into the reasons why you made the mistakes you regret and many paths that can lead you into a more rewarding life. Don't anyone let themselves be misled by the bright colors and pretty images. This is a serious deck.

Morningstar

The Master card is about the Master that lives within you. To draw this card is very auspicious. But if you draw it will you know how to contact the Master within you?

Good point. For me, I guess I have a different view of what the Master within me (or my Higher Self) looks like?

fyreflye

For me, I guess I have a different view of what the Master within me (or my Higher Self) looks like?

If you think you know what the Master within you looks like you will never find it :)