2010 - a sabian symbol for the year to come

MCsea

huredriel said:
Whilst the generator has given me a *good* symbol, what it actually does is add up the letters to create the symbol. Therefore, anyone who asks exactly the same question as me, will get exactly the same answer. I think I will be drawing a symbol from cards instead, as Lynda's site is still down.

yes yes yes - we all know how much of a skeptic you are - take a moment - you did that before you had that rational thought..
open your heart and mind - let ruby light radiate your being and all the opportunities it may bring speed to you in a comfortable safe way...
HUGS :)

MARINA

MCsea

zannamarie said:
I didn't type a question. I just thought of my question and clicked the first button.

me too!

:)

Guiding Cauldron

ty :)

Sorry I didnt answer sooner, thank you for this hun amazing with such a lil info but A LOT of information for me to take it all in! Theres LOTS of personal connections and cross sections for me perosnally with this image so I like it! :)

MCsea said:
Yep - it says something like this...
Cancer 2
Numerology: 92
Sabian Symbol: A man riding a magic carpet over a vast place
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Contemplation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Seventh rib
Crystal Element: Muscovite Mica
Expression: Muscovite is a phyllosilicate mineral that forms in thin, elastic, transparent, sheet crystals. Muscovite illuminates future plans and personal goals.
Message: Focusing on the horizon; powerful meditation, thought and healing.
Sun Focus: You have a powerful presence, with a unique perspective on individual potential and personal history.
Affirmation: Through meditation and introspection I have reached great heights.

AWESOME - hold on tight - wish - dream and go with the flow!

faunabay

MCsea said:
I agree this symbol IS wonderful!
(I hope everyone doesnt mind me putting my 2 cents worth in the posts!!)

Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Sanctity
IMHO this symbol is about
balance, harmony, purity, healing, spiritual transmutation and piety.
The focus - As a leader, you connect to large groups of people. You have the capacity to see the sacred in people, places and situations.
A simple Affirmation for this degree: I am blessed.
I'm just now coming back to this. And I love you putting your 2 cents in MCsea!! :heart:
I'm going to write this in my journal. This truely seems like something I do need to keep in the back of my mind this year!

MCsea

Guiding Cauldron said:
Sorry I didnt answer sooner, thank you for this hun amazing with such a lil info but A LOT of information for me to take it all in! Theres LOTS of personal connections and cross sections for me perosnally with this image so I like it! :)

its also a symbol of perspective - stand on the 22nd floor and imagine being an ant - see the 'perspective' then be active in looking for new perspectives and new realities..

MCsea

faunabay said:
I'm just now coming back to this. And I love you putting your 2 cents in MCsea!! :heart:
I'm going to write this in my journal. This truely seems like something I do need to keep in the back of my mind this year!

Thanks faunabay - I get so very carried away when I see peoples symbols

MARINA

BodhiSeed

I used the generator and asked, "What does 2010 hold in store for me?"
I got:
A MAN TEACHING THE TRUE INNER KNOWLEDGE OF THE NEW WORLD TO HIS STUDENTS.
= Sabian Symbol for 5º Libra

cardlady22

http://www.random.org/

159 ~ Virgo 9
An expressionist painter at work [making a futuristic drawing]
Dane Rudhyar talks about originality and being on the edge of a new process. Lynda Hill encourages getting creative & then following it out to see what would happen. The stand-out quote for me was by Stacia Tauscher:
We worry about what a child will be tomorrow, yet we forget that (s)he is someone today.
Playing Card Calendar correlates to the Ten of Diamonds. Achieve production. Bacchus in Air. Education, balance & adjustment needed to succeed.

huredriel

MCsea said:
yes yes yes - we all know how much of a skeptic you are - take a moment - you did that before you had that rational thought..
open your heart and mind - let ruby light radiate your being and all the opportunities it may bring speed to you in a comfortable safe way...
HUGS :)

MARINA
:D:D:D ........ Me, a skeptic? I blame the heavy Virgoan influence in my natal chart ;) ........ I have drawn a symbol ........ shall post it shortly :)

rachelcat

I enjoyed doing this last year, so I'm back! (I enjoy seeing everyone else's symbols, too!)

I drew Sagittarius 17, "An Easter sunrise service (draws a large crowd)."

This is obviously about new beginnings and rebirth, especially in spirituality. I also see redemption, not just a new beginning, but starting afresh because old issues are finally resolved, not just ignored or run away from. Definitely something I need to happen this year!

As a Buddhist now, the "participation" aspect of the Resurection jumps out at me. Paul said that when Jesus died and was reborn, our old selves die and we are reborn. It makes me think that it could be a kind of working together, or cooperation, not just God doing something for (or to!) us. That's one reason why I'm Buddhist now--I feel like I need to be a spiritual "grown-up"--take responsibility and action for my own transformation (with lots of help from spiritual friends, of course!) So maybe this year I will indeed take even more responsibility (starting a DAILY meditation practice, for example!)

And then there's the "sacrifice" aspect. Hmm.

The "large crowd" part, although not in all the books, means something to me, too. I've been in my Buddhist meditation group for a little over a year now, and I still feel a bit like I'm on the outside looking in. Of course, I'm 100% sure that it's me, not my welcoming, kind friends, that is making me feel that way! I hope this symbol is saying to give it some time--another year--and soon I'll feel like and old-timer!

And, for good measure, flower number 17 is"Cydonia Japonica--Changes--Evolution of personal interestsand relationships."

Overall very encouraging and positive, with a bit of concern about all that change--but it's definitely time for it!

Happy new year, everyone! (Thanks for putting up with my reading/rambling!)