2010 - a sabian symbol for the year to come

huredriel

So I've drawn another from my cards ......... and am very happy to see:

Sun Sign: CAPRICORN
Degree: 26
Number: 296

Symbol: A NATURE SPIRIT DANCING IN THE MIST OF A WATERFALL.

Must admit when I saw Capricorn, I groaned and expected something very *down to earth* but then I looked it up and smiled with glee!

This makes me think so much of the brownies (Aries 16 if I remember rightly), of lightness, fun, joy, happiness and lack of materiality. Connections to nature, to dance, to water, to emotions ......... to that light barely there feeling that you occasionally glimpse or feel when you least expect it! A waterfall with mist means the water is flowing .......... no stagnant dead smelly water here :) .......... freedom, to live, to learn, to enjoy and to love.

I could go on :D ......... but think I'll leave it there for now. Will add this bit to the study group I think, may be useful if I ever get back to trying to get past Aries 20!

MCsea

:)

Very watery - freedom filled and healing
LOVE that you picked Capricorn 26!

MARINA

Elven

Oh! Can't miss this thread!

Base Symbol: Leo 19
A Houseboat Party Crowded with Revelers; the Water Reflects its Lights.
Jones: Congeniality
Healing point: Ventricular Septum
Crystal Element: Green Apatite - promotes strength of character and rapport with groups.
Affirmation: I take pleasure in life by having fun.

Quest Symbol: Leo 20
American Indians perform a Ritual to the Sun.
Jones: Fidelity
Healing Point: Mitral Valve
Crystal Element: Sunstone - natural life force and magician energy.
Affirmation: I have a complete and dedicated belief system that works divinely.

I really am looking forward to 2010 too Marina - plenty of sunshine on the horizon for the year.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Elven said:
Oh! Can't miss this thread!

Base Symbol: Leo 19
A Houseboat Party Crowded with Revelers; the Water Reflects its Lights.
Jones: Congeniality
Healing point: Ventricular Septum
Crystal Element: Green Apatite - promotes strength of character and rapport with groups.
Affirmation: I take pleasure in life by having fun.

Quest Symbol: Leo 20
American Indians perform a Ritual to the Sun.
Jones: Fidelity
Healing Point: Mitral Valve
Crystal Element: Sunstone - natural life force and magician energy.
Affirmation: I have a complete and dedicated belief system that works divinely.

I really am looking forward to 2010 too Marina - plenty of sunshine on the horizon for the year.

Blessings
Elven x

HI ELVEN!!!
thanks for joining us I hope your 2010 is as wonderful as the symbols you chose - lots of fun times with like minded people I see!!

HUGS

MARINA

huredriel

Elven = yogic party animal :D

Adjustment

Asking my cards what 2010 will bring me, what tis year will be all about, i draw:

VIRGO 28
A BALDHEADED MAN IN UNIFORM HAS SEIZED POWER.

From the book, some keywords. Time to seize power, taking positions of power dominating others, taking action or control.

Elven

HI ELVEN!!!
thanks for joining us I hope your 2010 is as wonderful as the symbols you chose - lots of fun times with like minded people I see!!

HUGS
MARINA

Thanks for the thread Marina :D
I have a feeling that things I have been working on will take off - here's to a good year ahead.
Cheers!

Elven = yogic party animal :D
LOL! I am so not a party person - the last boat party I went to was a wedding and I nearly fell off the back of the boat into Sydney Harbour :p
But Im willing to give it my best shot - biggest decision is what in the hell to wear ... maybe a designer life buoy.

Cheers guredriel :D

Elven x

huredriel

Elven said:
But Im willing to give it my best shot - biggest decision is what in the hell to wear ... maybe a designer life buoy.
Ah you'd be the belle of the ball :D

Elven

LOL!! Awww thanks huredriel - lets hope then its the Belle of the Movie Premiere instead. Ive got my fingers crossed for this year. Im going for it again.

Cheers
Elven x

MCsea

Elven said:
LOL!! Awww thanks huredriel - lets hope then its the Belle of the Movie Premiere instead. Ive got my fingers crossed for this year. Im going for it again.

Cheers
Elven x

EXCELLENT - GOOD LUCK!!