FenestraThought

crystalrose
TractJM

Sure :) the List is on page one. Its quite long....so you'll have to be patient

BTW we got here safely !

mimiraj

Not sure where "here" is but glad to hear you arrived safely! :D

Istar

Heyas if your still doing these am interested in this : ) know the list is long so know it would be awhile for ya to get through all of that : P

cronegoddess54

If you have time I would love an Aura reading also....
Thank you
cronegoddess54

mimiraj

FenestraThought said:
Foundations.

I see you in a garden. You are planting seedlings.. there are other plants around you but they are in other areas and your focus now is the new earth and planting these seeds. . seems like this is a separate part of the garden or part of your land...

Yes, for many years I helped or tried to help many others cultivate, grow and prosper in their lives. If for no other reason than no one else seemed to be willing to even take the time to just listen to them. I had no one as I was growing up and knew that there were certainly times I wished someone would just take a few minutes and listen to me or hear my cry for help.

FenestraThought said:
You are developing new idea and planting seeds of thought. You are at the beginning of this growth/new concept. This is a new thought form or belief or practice that has the potential to nurture you. you are planting veggies not flowers. You are at the EArly stages like I said. I see the seed pack and the earth is fresh. So you are working on that right now. Even though this seems mundane it is very much a Personal thing. I know we are talking about you so you would think It is ALL personal, but this feels different. Like you have other ideologies/thought forms/ life practices that you have done and cultivate for others, but this is really for "you" and It also feels like you had to make room for this new grow. You had to find a place for it.
Yes and even more so lately. I need this for me, even when at times I feel I am being so selfish, but if I don't do it now it will never happen. So much as been going on for me lately as I travel my path, I also realized I needed to slow down and concentrate on just a couple of things at a time. Once a seed has been planted and cultivated I can concentrate on another. Yet, take the time to ensure everything is growing well.

FenestraThought said:
Emotions. . . Interesting House.

Im on the street and I see a nice house on a slight rise Yellow and White trimmed. I see a nice little waste high fence and a pleasant gate.... and I try to go in. . . but I can't. . . I'm not aloud. Then I think WAIT I'm invited, so I don't know where it was or how but I press one of those little buzzers and politely remind the house I am an Invited Guest. and I get let in... and WOW. You are not what you pretend to be.
now my secret is out, but maybe no one will pay attention

FenestraThought said:
The house seems Nice and "Pleasant" is the only way to say it. Yellow paint White Trim. LIke saying yes I'm a pleasant enough person and my house looks nice. I'm a happy or pleasant person. Some one that other would look at and think. Oh, they are in a nice/good mood. or if other would comment on you they would say you are polite. Sorry I just don't get the cheery happy feel. but the colors look nice and its sunny... ? But you do NOT let other in if they are NOT invited. you may seem pleasant and approachable but you have your guard up and NO stranger is just walking up and knocking on your door. . . but once you let others in . . Your House is a LOT bigger then it looks on the out side. and MUCH more fancy. As a Host you win hands down with your friends. You have a lot more to offer then you let others see. and you are a VERY "rich" person on the inside. . . but only those that you trust to let in get to see this. . . but you like it that way. you don't like to advertise "You".
This is so very true. NO, I am a very private person and only allow a special few into my home (so to say). This is a big problem for me in doing readings where anyone can view them since privacy is so important to me. I also run into this problem when leaving feedback. I can leave basic without any problems but simply can not the nitty gritty unless I pm the private information. but only those that you trust to let in get to see this. . . but you like it that way. you don't like to advertise "You". Truer words were never said. I am getting better but still have a long way to go. It is the same when I do face to face readings. I prefer the sitter to be alone, otherwise I have a difficult time doing the reading. I don't care if they want to discuss the reading afterwards with whom ever they choose, but not during the reading. I may pick up on the energy of the person with them and to me that is not a fair reading or what they really want. The person deserves my full attention.

FenestraThought said:
Thoughts....

Um. . . You're on your own planet? I don't know how to say that or what I saw. It seems like you are a growing progressive person you are actively developing and embracing "life" and its lessons...but you are on your own planet....You are very detached from the rest of the world in this. Your perspectives are unique and I don't know how much you watch TV or pay attention to the "real" world... You also have a touch of the "whimsical" to you.... And you are intelligent... and rational...and can get Hot tempered quickly. . (maybe that is harsh, but you do defend your ideas with gusto) NOT someone that I would want to debate with ! Seems like you do your share of defending your "own world" or points of view. And You do it in a passionate but analytically dissecting kinda way. You DON'T let other effect/dictate how you think.
ummmmmm as I sit here turning red in the face.. I guess I can debate with gusto especially if I am playing the devils advocate, or defending something I truly believe. LOL, As the years pass I have slowly learned to kinda control my temper. If I am in tears, just be out of my sight when I quit crying. Yes, I guess I do have my own world. I have a strict "my own" code of ethics and follow them and could care less what others think. It is a code I live by!

FenestraThought said:
Surroundings

I see that you have a lot of teal around you. and BIG trees. You have some VERY stable strong dependable people in your life and you keep them close for support. They also help shield you from the world. The teal says you have very open communication with others and you are very insightful. You interact very well with your surroundings or at least you express yourself very clearly. It is a color that radiates "Calm" and "In control". People either seek your advise or respect your opinions.
Teal is one of my favorite colors and wear it often. Yes, many do come to me and talk over things they would not to any other or seek an opinion since I will bring up both sides of the situation hopefully covering all of the What Ifs if possible. They know I will keep a secret nor will I talk about them behind their back. They know I have a code of ethics I live by.

FenestraThought said:
The Spirit Connection

I see Woods... Trees ...Forests.... You like nature. And nature LIkes you. I get this person sitting and tracing shapes in a pool of water, like it was sand. the shapes stay. and the pool is made of stone... you put your hand through the water and rest your hand on the stone and I get this "Deep connection" feeling... You look all liquidy and gray and have blues and green swirling in you. . . You may use water as a medium but you have a deep connection with the earth and take energy from stones. Nice picture... interesting...
Yes, this is so very true. I am also a Virgo and do have a deep connection with the earth. One now that I am trying hard to restore. Interesting this weekend I have planned to go to a rock shop and purchase some stones. I hear them calling me and now is time to listen and find them.

This reading is really a very good description of who and what I am. LOL, now it is time to go back inside and close the door! Thank you for one heck of a terrific reading.. even if a big secret was exposed. :D

FenestraThought

medicinalfrog said:
You did amazing!!! Some things I stopped and read it and didn't realize how true it was until you had mentioned it. Very good thank you. I will send you your tea leaf reading over the weekend via PM :)

I'm excited to see what the tea leaf reading has to say ! ...I've never had one of those done before. I'm glad the reading rang true, its always kinda nerve racking when I do a reading to see how its received. I have to say I've been getting some very interesting imagery through these readings. . . Thanks for the feedback :)..

Oh and Red of he shade I saw can represent intense/passionate creativity too.

FenestraThought

mimiraj said:
This reading is really a very good description of who and what I am. LOL, now it is time to go back inside and close the door! Thank you for one heck of a terrific reading.. even if a big secret was exposed. :D
I know what you mean about not wanting people around when you are doing a reading. I am the same way. It is something private between me and the other person. They can tell whoever whatever, but I don't want them sitting in.

I'm glad it rang So True. I Do have faith in myself, just nice to have confermation. And Thank You for being So open and sharing your feedback with us. And for letting me "In", it is a very personal experiance. I had to laugh at your "now it is time to go back inside and close the door!" lol.

Have fun with the Stones ! :)

bright_star

FenestraThought said:
Like I said they used to be colors. But I met some one that could look into minds and they said I had a library of my past lives. So I figured if I had book, then others had books. So I would tune in and then just "pull" books and read them. But I couldnt read letters, I got metaphorical images. Soon after, my colors stated morphing into pictures. The house was just one of the early concepts I got for emotions and it just kinda Stuck, seems to work well enough. The foundations are always some kinda earth, gardens, plants that kinda stuff. the mind is the only spear that doesn't have a semi defined metaphor, I just get different random stuff. and the soul connection always differs. I see every one as sphears of energy, kinda like grapes and we are all on a huge grape vine and where the grapes are connected to the vine is at the crown chakra and were I look at thier spiritual connection. the outer sphear's color lets me know how the outside world effects them. I still use colors to help guide me. I imagine a rainbow of colors flowing over the person and I go off whatever "sticks". BTW I using my phone, so this is taking some time.

That's really interesting, very cool, thanks for taking the time to explain :). I especially like your grapevine idea.

FenestraThought

bright_star said:
That's really interesting, very cool, thanks for taking the time to explain :). I especially like your grapevine idea.

no problem. :) I'm glad you're interesting. I had to learn how I read auras on my own since most books didn't really get into what I saw. and I didn't want to read to much stuff that differed from what I saw because I wanted it to develop free of constraint. All I started with was a list of colors and basic meanings.

leelee

Hi I would like to have one of these Aura readings if you are still doing them please

Regards