Anyone need any Emotional/Spiritual Healing Reading Exchanges?

obeygravity

Hey BTV! I'd love one of these and could really use one right now. I'd love a reading on how to heal a lot of these wounds that I thought were done with that managed to pop back up in the span of literally a day.

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for obeygravity

Hey BTV! I'd love one of these and could really use one right now. I'd love a reading on how to heal a lot of these wounds that I thought were done with that managed to pop back up in the span of literally a day.

Sure Sweetie! {{HUGS}}

Here is your reading...

NEW BEGINNINGS and PROSPERITY BEGINS

New Beginnings is like the Fool card in Tarot. It talks about not being afraid to take a leap of faith. That everything starts with a first step.

Prosperity Begins talks about expecting the best outcome. Focus on what you want and see yourself getting it.

This reading is saying that to heal your wounds you need a fresh start.. a new beginning. Don't let fear hold you back from doing what you want to do. Take that first step to doing/being/going/etc for what you want your life to be.

Remember the Law of Attraction. Expect the best! See the end goal being successful and you getting and having everything EXACTLY like YOU want/see it.
What you think and believe will bring about that thing. Don't focus on negative or limiting beliefs but on success, mastery, and meeting your goal.

This could feel like a testing period and you may feel like you aren't sure what you should do. Or you may feel like you don't feel that you can do that. Trust in yourself and believe that you can do it. Then take that first step towards healing... getting what you want... and living in the loving, successful, and fulfilling life that you know you deserve!

I hope this resonates with you and helps you in some way! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

obeygravity

Sure Sweetie! {{HUGS}}

Here is your reading...

NEW BEGINNINGS and PROSPERITY BEGINS

New Beginnings is like the Fool card in Tarot. It talks about not being afraid to take a leap of faith. That everything starts with a first step.

Prosperity Begins talks about expecting the best outcome. Focus on what you want and see yourself getting it.

This reading is saying that to heal your wounds you need a fresh start.. a new beginning. Don't let fear hold you back from doing what you want to do. Take that first step to doing/being/going/etc for what you want your life to be.

Remember the Law of Attraction. Expect the best! See the end goal being successful and you getting and having everything EXACTLY like YOU want/see it.
What you think and believe will bring about that thing. Don't focus on negative or limiting beliefs but on success, mastery, and meeting your goal.

This could feel like a testing period and you may feel like you aren't sure what you should do. Or you may feel like you don't feel that you can do that. Trust in yourself and believe that you can do it. Then take that first step towards healing... getting what you want... and living in the loving, successful, and fulfilling life that you know you deserve!

I hope this resonates with you and helps you in some way! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Hey BTV! Sorry about the delay. I ended up taking a nap because I was feeling so burned out.

This isn't I accurate. I think that's part of why these wounds resurfacing has been bothering me as much as they have been. Arguably the mental/emotional space I'm in right now is a pretty big 180 from last week when I was feeling a lot lighter about things and actively envisioning what I wanted to happen and come my way.

It's funny you brought up a fresh start. I've been trying to plan moving to the West coast in order to do this. Aside from my college years, I've been living in the same city my entire life and while I still love it here, I feel like in order to keep making forward movement, I just need to pack up and go for a while to basically reset and recallibrate. Unfortunately with these wounds resurfacing it's been fogging my ability to continue to see that happening since it's also kind of highlighted everything currently not working out or progressing as I would have hoped.

I'll be sure to keep all of this in mind though. I've spent the day in bed and not quite sure if it helped but I guess I'll see tomorrow : laugh: thank you!

theFeeLion

I am so glad that the reading resonated with you and I hope that it helps you make your choices! :)

I think that sounds amazing! Too bad you don't live close to me! lol I think that is an awesome career and one that you may find very exciting and fulfilling. :heart:

Sure..

Would you ask... What healing of myself that I need to focus on now?

Thanks for offering! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My faeries seemed anxious to help with this question. I had The Pook fall on the floor as soon as I started shuffling, then both Gloominous Doom and Sylvanius flipped themselves over and stood on their head!

They want you to know it is time to take look at the way you view yourself.

Gloominous Doom and Sylvanius are teaming up to say you have been taking other people's distorted impressions of you and thinking of them as truth. Wobbly mirrors never give a true reflection and must be taken with a grain of salt (or a whole bucket if need be). It's okay to have a pity party every now and again, but it's important not to wallow too much. Even pigglies like to be clean!

Cracks have already started to form in this wobbly mirror of yourself. These cracks just need a few more taps to let the light of truth shine through fully.

The Pook suggest a way to help make a mirror-cracking mallet is by seeing the good in the bad and the bad in the good. He says doing a PIN (positive/interesting/negative) list could be a good idea.

Hope this helps :love:
Much love
TheFeeLion

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for theFeeLion

My faeries seemed anxious to help with this question. I had The Pook fall on the floor as soon as I started shuffling, then both Gloominous Doom and Sylvanius flipped themselves over and stood on their head!

They want you to know it is time to take look at the way you view yourself.

Gloominous Doom and Sylvanius are teaming up to say you have been taking other people's distorted impressions of you and thinking of them as truth. Wobbly mirrors never give a true reflection and must be taken with a grain of salt (or a whole bucket if need be). It's okay to have a pity party every now and again, but it's important not to wallow too much. Even pigglies like to be clean!

Cracks have already started to form in this wobbly mirror of yourself. These cracks just need a few more taps to let the light of truth shine through fully.

The Pook suggest a way to help make a mirror-cracking mallet is by seeing the good in the bad and the bad in the good. He says doing a PIN (positive/interesting/negative) list could be a good idea.

Hope this helps :love:
Much love
TheFeeLion

LOL Yes.. this is spot on! :thumbsup: I was viewing myself ..looks and my worth...based on what other people thought about me. I was at a low place and we know how low other people can drag you if you let them. lol

I have started to crack that wobbly mirror. :) I am still me even if my looks are different. I'm older than I was... a bit 'shapely" lol

Thanks for the great reading! :heart:
beyondtheveil

BeyondtheVeil

obeygravity

Hey BTV! Sorry about the delay. I ended up taking a nap because I was feeling so burned out.

This isn't I accurate. I think that's part of why these wounds resurfacing has been bothering me as much as they have been. Arguably the mental/emotional space I'm in right now is a pretty big 180 from last week when I was feeling a lot lighter about things and actively envisioning what I wanted to happen and come my way.

It's funny you brought up a fresh start. I've been trying to plan moving to the West coast in order to do this. Aside from my college years, I've been living in the same city my entire life and while I still love it here, I feel like in order to keep making forward movement, I just need to pack up and go for a while to basically reset and recalibrate. Unfortunately with these wounds resurfacing it's been fogging my ability to continue to see that happening since it's also kind of highlighted everything currently not working out or progressing as I would have hoped.

I'll be sure to keep all of this in mind though. I've spent the day in bed and not quite sure if it helped but I guess I'll see tomorrow : laugh: thank you!

I'm sorry that you don't think it is accurate! {{HUGS}} Do you want me to redo your reading?
Or are you saying it is? Sorry.. I'm a bit confused at your first sentence :)

Brightest Blessings!
Beyondtheveil

obeygravity

I'm sorry that you don't think it is accurate! {{HUGS}} Do you want me to redo your reading?
Or are you saying it is? Sorry.. I'm a bit confused at your first sentence :)

Brightest Blessings!
Beyondtheveil

Oh woops! Sorry about that! My phone autocorrected. I meant to say it's not incorrect so it's accurate it's just right now I'm definitely in the weeds of my emotions so connecting with it is Difficult. Here's to hoping this severe dip passes and things go back to feeling okay.

BeyondtheVeil

Obeygravity

Oh woops! Sorry about that! My phone autocorrected. I meant to say it's not incorrect so it's accurate it's just right now I'm definitely in the weeds of my emotions so connecting with it is Difficult. Here's to hoping this severe dip passes and things go back to feeling okay.

Ok good! I wasn't sure lol

I hope that you start to feel better soon❤️

Hugs,
Beyondtheveil

CosmicBeing

I am not sure if this will fit into your reading.

But I did a reading on myself about arts/creativity... and the card that came up for the block position was me unable to share my creativity, thoughts, ideas with groups of people.

I suppose it's lack of confidence or maybe not feeling my thoughts/ideas are worth much.

So I am interested in seeing what your cards have to say about healing this block and being more able to share my thoughts/ideas with groups of people.

Bluebird

I sure will Bluebird! :heart:

I asked... Why has Bluebird been anxious for the last few days?

Here is your reading-

TRAPPED IN FEAR

You are the cause of your anxiety. {{HUGS}} There may be things happening around you or choices that you feel that you aren't ready to face. You are actually making things seem worse. It is like you are worrying and fearful of it so much that it prevents you from seeing the issue or the solution.

You may feel that by ignoring it, acting like it doesn't exist, or staying where you are is the best decision because you feel it is safe there. You may have consciously or unconsciously convinced yourself that either there is nothing that you can do or that if you don't face it... then it won't be true or it will just go away/resolve on it's own.

I'm not sure exactly that "what" is, but it is leaving you almost paralyzed inside. You have the strength and tools that you need to work through it, but you don't have to do it alone. Seek out help from a friend, counselor, etc to help support you.

I hope this makes sense and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Thank you for offering me a healing one as well! {{HUGS}}

My question is...

What can I do heal..to be ready for my relationship with G?

Hi BeyondTheVeil,

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this for me. Your reading is very on point. The issue is centred around my feelings for someone and I just wish it would all go away. I do keep thinking if I ignore it, it will, But it doesn't - it is like they are knocking on my door and the more I ignore it the louder the knocking gets. But it is very positive to hear that I have the tools to deal with this as I guess the anxiety is coming from the feeling that I can't deal with this at all. Thanks a lot for the reading and for your kindness. I will be back shortly with yours.

Bluebird x