Buckland Romani Study

EminemsAngelBaby

Hey Emeraldgirl,

It's nice to have some company:). I'm enjoying reading your posts.

Emeraldgirl

It's great getting other perspectives on the cards and picking up other things that you had never noticed before.

iseekserendipity

EminemsAngelBaby said:
Hi,

I know these threads are old. I first got the Romani right before it went out of print and fell in love with it at first sight....sigh. I love reading with the Romani and it's my most popular deck when reading for others. I plan to work my way through the deck and would love to have company if anyone out there wants to join me.
it's out of print??? goodness i'm not in the know! :S
is the group still going on? i agree with Eminem's Angel Baby, i've planned to use this deck for others (reading for others that is)... so i first have to catch up on what's been written, huh? ;)

DrMojo

No, not out of print, not by a long shot. There's a version of a Gypsy Tarot Deck with the same guy's name on it (seen it on Amazon, it's mentioned in another thread somewhere here) and that particular version apparently is ghastly. Maybe it's been put to sleep.

I just got the Buckland Romani Tarot and did a reading with it last night for one of my more difficult clients. It worked like a champ. The deck resonates with me, although the book with it is really pathetic, raising lots of questions perhaps to make you study the card but, in the end, simply asking a lot of often very dumb and vague questions.

Anyway, a great Tarot. The artist certainly overcame whatever shortcomings Buckland has to produce a wonderful deck.

Dr Mojo

MareSaturni

DrMojo said:
No, not out of print, not by a long shot. There's a version of a Gypsy Tarot Deck with the same guy's name on it (seen it on Amazon, it's mentioned in another thread somewhere here) and that particular version apparently is ghastly. Maybe it's been put to sleep.

I just got the Buckland Romani Tarot and did a reading with it last night for one of my more difficult clients. It worked like a champ. The deck resonates with me, although the book with it is really pathetic, raising lots of questions perhaps to make you study the card but, in the end, simply asking a lot of often very dumb and vague questions.

Anyway, a great Tarot. The artist certainly overcame whatever shortcomings Buckland has to produce a wonderful deck.

Dr Mojo

I don't understand...i thought it was out of print. I've been looking for this deck with no success, and everywhere i looked for it said it was out of print.

...will they ever make it available again? I hope so! It's such a beautiful deck...looks like it gives great readings and lots of insights.

:TPW Yuko

Grizabella

Yes, the Buckland is out of print. For awhile a few months ago, copies were going for as much as $120 and now I can't find it anywhere at any price, so I guess people are hanging onto their copies. I know I'm hanging onto mine.

sharpchick

So where are the threads on the majors?

Moonbow

Hello sharpchick

If you look at the Buckland Romani Index thread here, you will find links to all of the cards studied so far. Feel free to start a thread to a card that hasn't already been started.

There is a full list of all the study groups at the top of the forum:

Index of Study Groups

sharpchick

Thanks for the link. . . I love this deck. I'm going to read posts now.

Cerulean

Someone wondered about reviving the Study Group...

...I'm not certain if there is interest...but some of us at AT have the new version...

Shall we try to check out what has been posted and add to it?

Cerulean