cards to indicate being on someones mind

lilly23

hi all iam wondering if someone asked for a reading and asked you to tell them if they were on someones mind
iam intrested to know which cards do you think would be a good indication of this ??
would i be right in saying mabe 9 swords more on someones mind in a worry sence or i remember someone once said the high priestess carrys a scroll which say tora which ment constant
so would i take this to be meaning on someones mind constant ??
other cards i think of mabe 7 cups head in clouds fantisising on someones mind in a romantic sence
iam thinking on diffrent ways to relate cards to things situations id love to know what others think :)

Golden Moon

7 of Cups comes to mind.

Golden Moon

Queen and King of Swords, remember, they are about thinking.

Heavensent

I agree with the King of Swords and seven of cups, but it also depends on the picture on the card. For example, my Tarot of the Holy Grail has a man sitting on a rock on the 8 of wands card thinking heavily. But most of the swords cards would do it. It also depends on how the deck communicates with you......yeah, I'm no help:p

nisaba

lilly23 said:
hi all iam wondering if someone asked for a reading and asked you to tell them if they were on someones mind
You're really saying: what if a client asked you to tread the mind of someone who isn't there.

I don't believe we can do that, not without the absent person's express permission.

YDM42

2 of pentacles
9 of swords
even the moon.

Any sword...or wand...

It would depend on what the person is thinking in terms of the other.

amateur

Οκ with minors! What about the majors???
The World maybe, the lovers...

GoddessArtemis

amateur said:
Οκ with minors! What about the majors???
The World maybe, the lovers...
The Devil (obsessing)
The Star
The Moon
...and The Lovers (assuming it's a romantic 'someone' you're asking about).

GA

omnislashed

2 of pentacles
9 of swords
even the moon.
Could you elaborate on the Two of Pentacles, YDM42? I've always personally interpreted the Two/Pents as the "distracted with several issues unrelated to the matter at hand" card. I'm curious for alternatives.

omnislashed

Was gonna chime in with the Nine of Swords, but it seems you've already mentioned it. Sometimes I've gotten the (Thoth) Six of Swords when somebody was thinking about reconciliation with me.

Seven/Cups would certainly fit for RWS-based decks, I believe. Ditto with the Six of Cups (in pretty much any deck).

Six of Wands, maybe. I've gotten this card often when somebody was about to contact. This could theoretically fit within the "recognition" message in RWS -- either they're acknowledging your existance and giving you (mental) attention, or they want you to acknowledge them. Either way, they're thinking about you.

As for Majors, I agree with GoddessArtemis.