Cruel Thing Deck, just got it!

gregory

zan_chan said:
Wow, you're right! I was just looking at scans, and noticed the 6 of Pents. Five are light and together, one is dark and apart. 5 for me, but one for you. How very clever indeed! I want one...
You do indeed - it is quite brilliant. I bought it on principle, but now I am devoted. For a comic book artist to be so *very* tarot is amazing.

inanna_tarot

been hunting for this deck on and off for a bit but I can only find it on Alida. Is there anywhere in the UK that sells it?

gregory

Dunno - but alida are great.... :)

ETA amazon.co.uk - and alida is a lot cheaper - even with postage :bugeyed:

inanna_tarot

gregory said:
Dunno - but alida are great.... :)

If i order from there I know i'll end up with more decks in my shopping cart to make the postage worth it... good for my tarot deck obsessiveness - bad for my bank balance lol

gregory

inanna_tarot said:
If i order from there I know i'll end up with more decks in my shopping cart to make the postage worth it... good for my tarot deck obsessiveness - bad for my bank balance lol
Just give me your card details and I will protect you.... })

inanna_tarot

heheheheh greggles!

Le Fanu

inanna_tarot said:
been hunting for this deck on and off for a bit but I can only find it on Alida. Is there anywhere in the UK that sells it?
It was on amazon uk a couple of weeks ago. I posted further up...

P.S, you can trust gregory with your credit card. I have total confidence...

psss...gregory... PM sent with tantalising bribe

gregory

Le Fanu said:
It was on amazon uk a couple of weeks ago. I posted further up...

P.S, you can trust gregory with your credit card. I have total confidence...

psss...gregory... PM sent with tantalising bribe
psss.... where is it ?

strings of life

* listens to crickets *

I finally have this deck thanks to Alida, and what a beauty it is.

The Minors really are amazing and quite unique. And, I love the artwork. Luciano Veccio is truly a gifted artist.

Red. Black. White. It's sinister. Amazing really. This is a comic-themed , manga deck done right. Absolutely brilliant.

Can someone tell me why (again) this deck has slipped under the radar? Some of those other vampire themed decks don't even compare to this (in my opinion).

* shakes head *

This is a keeper.