Crystal Ball

Darkmage

^Try someplace like Ebay. A lot of crystal balls actually come out of China and they sell them by the truckful online.

Lourdez

^Try someplace like Ebay. A lot of crystal balls actually come out of China and they sell them by the truckful online.

Really? I never look on eBay will do it right now;) thank you x

amethyst57

getting a crystal ball or mirror has been nagging at me lately....
leaning towards the crystal ball...
got a few books a few months ago on scrying that spurred this nagging...

"scrying for beginners" by donald tyson

"exploring scrying" by ambrose hawk

and "solitary seance" by raymond buckland

janie144

I have a beautiful obsidian sphere but it is very small, I really want a scrying mirror but they are very expensive. I am hoping to get one for Christmas :)

SunChariot

:( I'm so jealous I can't get a crystal ball here in Australia and the Americans won't ship me one booooo hooooo. I need to move country I think ;)

I am in Canada. But the place I ordered from is the place I found the nicest things at. And it WAS in the USA. SO for me the shipping was expensive a bit. It was a 5.9 lb box and it cost as much to ship is as it did to order it. But me it was worth it. If you actually in the US, you can get free shipping I think.

The site is here:

http://www.phoenixorion.com/phoenixorion/gazingballs.htm

And they do seem to ship to your country. You can check first what the shipping charges are. But the balls and stands themselves do not seem that expesive. You can see here the countries they ship to. I just think they have beautiful things!

http://phoenixorion.com/phoenixorion/international.htm

Hope this helps :heart:

Babs

Lourdez

I am in Canada. But the place I ordered from is the place I found the nicest things at. And it WAS in the USA. SO for me the shipping was expensive a bit. It was a 5.9 lb box and it cost as much to ship is as it did to order it. But me it was worth it. If you actually in the US, you can get free shipping I think.

The site is here:

http://www.phoenixorion.com/phoenixorion/gazingballs.htm

And they do seem to ship to your country. You can check first what the shipping charges are. But the balls and stands themselves do not seem that expesive. You can see here the countries they ship to. I just think they have beautiful things!

http://phoenixorion.com/phoenixorion/international.htm

Hope this helps :heart:

Babs

Ooooo thank you thank you xxx

SunChariot

You're welcome. :heart:

I looked all over on the web first and that was the place I thought had the most beautiful ones. For both the balls and the stands too. Doesn't hurt that they are all on sale either. :grin:

Babs

firefrost

Hubs bought me a large clear crystal ball a few years ago. Never had much luck when using it but never thought to add colour either.

I've had a lovely black gothic style scrying mirror for a few years as well, with about the same amount of luck.

I do see different images build up in the mirror, but there's too much of my reflection there to make anything distinct out. I probably didn't use either properly. Perhaps I could do with a book as well. Think I'll have a google first - this has set me off again!

tarotbear

Don't forget - a crystal ball is like a big eyeball/magnifying glass, so the ambient lighting has a lot to to with it; also the same for a scrying mirror.

I found that I had to have the mirror about 2 feet away from me, tilted slightly back so my face did not reflect in it. I also experimented in a dark room with candle placement until I found the 'best spots' to put the candles and the best angle for the mirror. This is not like using a smartphone 'Oh -let me grab my mirror and see what I see' type of thing.

I don't do crystal ball scrying, but I know you have to learn to 'tune-out' a lot because every object in the room, on the walls, the cat box in the corner - all reflect in the ball, so it, too, has a lot to do with 'placement,' so putting it on a brightly flowered tablecloth might interfere, too.

krystalkitty

Im glad I stumbled accross the thread I have a ball but no idea on what to use... I see the colours and have images in my third eye but still blurry going to hunt for the book I think as would love to learn more.. x