Crystals that make you poor :D

wumpkie

Prudence, thank you. I had a feeling of what I wanted to buy before I got into the shop and I definitely wanted to come out with a piece of labradorite. Ever since I got my first tumbled labradorite crystal/stone I have just fallen in love with it. The colours, the shapes and the fact that it looks so normal and dare I say it, almost boring, in certain lights only to reveal it's true nature in others.

Long live labradorite :D

wizzle

Loved looking at your pics. Thanks for sharing. Wonderful stones but I especially loved (loved!!!!!) your stunning ring. Wow!! Wear/use all your lovlies in the best of health and with much happiness.

morticia monroe

Wow, that lapis lazuli is sooo beautiful. I love it.

MCsea

SO BEAUTIFUL!

I love the ring the best myself :)

I have just been shopping on e-bay - yes crystal shopping I cant wait to see which ones I WIN!

MARINA

wumpkie

Awwww, thank you guys :)

Sophie

I agree with Elven - you are now rich in treasure from the Earth! But I had a good giggle reading the title of your thread :D

They are all attractive - the Lapis charmed my eye too.

Beautiful Zebra stone - I've never heard of these: what are they?

And a lovely ring. Enjoy it!

Rin

I am only allowed to go near the kiosk that sells stones once in awhile.

I tend to get.. distracted.

Razordance

You've got some beautiful crystals there. I just places an order for a pile myself on ebay. 19 lots of between 1 and 5 stones each. Mostly stuff that I don't have yet... Jet, Amber, Emerald, Rainbow Moonstone, Selenite, Petrified Wood, Beryl, Mangano Calcite, Peruvian Pink Opal, Stilbite, Chalcedony, Dumorteirite, Prasiolite, Zebra Marble, Scolecite, Bronzite, Magnesite, Optical Calcite and Ruby Ziosite. I'll spend the next week or two watching the mail for the package :)

This is a new seller for me... I'll let you know how things go...

Alta

The New Age store here has a chunk of Labradorite so lovely I think they have to wipe the drool off after my visits. But sooo expensive, sniff.