Guilty ;)

CandyApple

Ever feel guilty about switching decks? I got a new deck that I just love. The Hudes Tarot. I have been thrilled with it. I love the artwork and the book that came with it is wonderful. But I opened up my trunk to put Hudes away and there was my Guilded Tarot sitting there forlornly. So I grabbed the Gilded and did a quick three card reading just so it would not feel left out. I know i am crazy; just hopeing there is someone out there that shares my insanity.

Just to let y'all Know I am the type of person that names their car and referrs to the car by that name in conversation.

Lillie

Our car is called Tallulah.

CandyApple

Mine is Mable.

Emeraldgirl

My car is Gertrude or Gertie for short.

Apollonia

Mine is Tammy Faye.

CelticGirl

Mine is named Strawberry....but Berry for short. :) And yes, I share your insanity too. :D

weaver

My espresso maker's name is Petunia. "Her" birthday is August 9 and "she" just turned 4 years old.

Enough said...
:bugeyed:

weaver

Elven

I ocassionally open the glass fronted cabinet the decks are in so they can get some fresh air - and I say hello to them :bugeyed: individually!!

Insanity rules!! :D

Blessings
Elven x

Emeraldgirl

Hehehe Elven I speak to my decks as well and I open the wwindows to give them some air especially on the night of a full moon.

Alta

Actually you folks are making me feel weird. Don't name anything, sometimes not even pets. Don't talk to my decks or give them fresh air. *feels guilty* maybe there is something wrong with me, hahaha. or not... different strokes etc