Guilty ;)

CelticGirl

I have named all of my cars... but I would have to say I haven't been creative with it. My first cars name was "Little Car", then there was "Greenie" and then "Blackie" and now "Strawberry" or "Berry" (the most creative of the bunch. lol)

WoodSorrel

My bike's named is Leona. (I talk to her often)

I try to listen to what all my decks tell me. And, yes, I've experienced what you speak of, especially right after purchasing a new deck.

I try to think of them like kids...just because you love and dote on one of them right now doesn't mean you don't love another also!

Tabby

I try to use all of my decks. Try to alternate them so they won't feel left out. And that way I can still remember what the cards look like. That way I can stay familiar with all of them. But, every so often I take out my Baroque Bohemian Cats and I have to look at the card closely because for some odd reason it is so different from all of my decks. Or it seems that way. And all of my cards are in the same vein as RW. So, I don't know what the deal is with that.

My truck's name is Gracie(Gracie Allen of Burns and Allen), previous vehicles I've had were named Nellie and Lucy.

carly

I was looking at everyones posts going "wow these people are quirkey, but insane", and then I realised I was singing to my "cute fuwwy butt wittle watties!"

:rolleyes:

Sunburst

I don't name my cars or my computer... just the pets (fish included).

But I do feel a little bad for leaving one deck behind when I find a new "favourite" and it's happening now with my new Golden Tarot. I guess my Sharman-Caselli, Victoria-Regina, Vikings, and Thoth (which had previously been used quite frequently) are having a nice rest though.

Sunburst

CandyApple

LOL Carly. See we are all a tad bit insane. It is those weirdos that claim they are sane that I would be worried about.

Emily

I don't usually go around naming objects but Hubby's car is called Bessie or Bess for short.

I do feel guilt when moving from one tarot deck to another. I used the Morgan Greer for a long time, had quite a love affair with it - it taught me alot so when I saw a another deck that pulled me more than the MG, again on the TV like I first saw the Morgan Greer - I knew I was moving on.

The new deck that is now my companion is the Tarot of the Old Path - so very different from the Morgan Greer but I'm finding it suits my personality better than the Morgan Greer did but yes I had quite the attack of the guilts lol

manda78

lol

i felt my tarot was getting bad enegry from no fresh air so i keep them in a nice knit scarf so they can breathe! :D
manda

kamodo

Well, here in Canada, swords have to be kept in a case, and can't be sharpened, and there are certain restrictions on which ones you can actually own, at least, from what I've gathered, so I stayed away from swords. Although, if I did have swords, I would name them, I guess.

I've only got one deck at the moment, so I'm afraid I've been spoiling it, in terms of usage. I don't know exactly if I'd feel guilty if I bought a new deck and used it more than my current one. Something I guess I'll just have to experience, haha.

Kamodo

velocitygirl

I only have three decks and I read with them all, so I don't worry about them getting rejected.

I play the cello, and my cello's name is Hamlet. =) I tell people that he is my boyfriend.