Guilty ;)

kamodo

My truck's name is Bruce, and my laptop's name is Bubbles. :D I've also referred to them by their names in conversations. I don't think im insane... *whistles*

CandyApple

Whew. I am glad I am not the only one. I don't feel so insane. *twitch*

Zephyros

I know how it feels when a deck gives you guilt feelings! I try to keep them all happy, except when I catch myself and tell myself that I'm slowly going insane...

btw, my grandfather had a car that we used to call Fatma:)

siouxj73

My car's name is Rosie and I have three tarot decks on my desk that I use. I figure that what the others can't see won't upset them :)

catlin

Ok, I am not in the state of naming cars, computers, cofffee maschines etc. I only give pets a name.

No, I don't feel guilty towards my decks. The ones in the book case and the boxes are the collection and they usually stay collection (I admit I usually do not part with them, prefer ordering new ones for trades, because parting with something out of the collection box seems unfaithful to the deck to me - call that insane).
The everyday reading decks go with me in the rucksack everywhere - to work, to cinema, to fairs, to friends...they are a kind of natural extension of my hands and as I only have 2 hands it would be difficult to have all other decks with me.

la-luna

Well I too talk to my decks going from a simple "hello" to really talking to them (like others would talk to their plants or animals) and this even in their native tong (if I speak it)

Said enough I'm afraid ready for the loony bin or simply becoming one of those strange persons who appear at television shows…..

sharpchick

I think it's a pretty fair sign of tarot addiction when I start wondering if I am giving my previous "favorite" decks enough time, since I got my new "favorite." :bugeyed:

Crystelle

HAHA!

I don't do any of that... I better keep an eye on my decks, they might try to immigrate to some of these folks' collections! {wink}

I do however, "have a little fun" with my decks, like when I can't sleep I remember how as a kid I would love for my Dad to wake me up in the night and do something off the wall like climb on the roof and look at the stars... so when I can't sleep I take out the cards and ask silly questions to keep things light...

ah well I think I'm well on my way to the looney bin, for all those interested in joining, there's no work, no laundry, someone cooks your meals and cleans up after you, plus they have the REALLy trippy meds... LOL

Tauriosiris

Most of the cars we've ever had have had names. There's been Neville, Rachel, Karry and Jenny. My car is called Lieutenant Dan.

When I got my Radiant RW I felt sad at leaving my Marsielle alone, but I never got too close to her. Maybe I shall give her away to some one who will enjoy her more.

Ace_of_aces

The only names I give are to pets. Everything else is simply material, and thus has no name.

Although if I had a sword, I'd name it. But swords aren't really the thing these days. Not anymore lol.