Guilty ;)

SunChariot

CandyApple said:
Ever feel guilty about switching decks? I got a new deck that I just love. The Hudes Tarot. I have been thrilled with it. I love the artwork and the book that came with it is wonderful. But I opened up my trunk to put Hudes away and there was my Guilded Tarot sitting there forlornly. So I grabbed the Gilded and did a quick three card reading just so it would not feel left out. I know i am crazy; just hopeing there is someone out there that shares my insanity.

Just to let y'all Know I am the type of person that names their car and referrs to the car by that name in conversation.

I'm so glad you wrote that. :grin: I thought I was the only one. I have 18 decks now, all set out in their little pouches on my Tarot table. I try to rotate them, so no one feels left out. LOL

They feel literally like friends to me. It's almost as though I expect them to get jealous if I spent too much time with one of them. And I do love them all too.

I even feel a bit guilty sometimes when I get a new one a week or two after the last and go on to the next without having spent enough time with the last, even though I know I will get back to it soon.

Well, there you go, I have admitted it. LOL

Bar

calligirl

I will admit to feeling guilty about switching decks. I love them all!

But I had enough trouble naming my kids so no, I don't name things. Well...out loud anyway.

firefrost

Guilty

I have about six decks that I use all the time. My others are for my personal collection and it's sometimes very refreshing to get a deck out that I've not used or looked at in months and do a reading. Must say I do feel a bit guilty towards my old faves when I get a new deck and drop my old faves for a short time. It usually is only a short time, though.