Homemade oracle card readings for feedback

Libertya

Hiya!

THis is interesting...
We are not communicating with each other now, but when we used to talk, things were very nice. We had some recent problems, but i would love to be in contact again.
Im trying to be closer again, but things are being difficult...

Can i ask another question?

And my connection with Amanda B A? What the cards has to say about it?

Thanks again!
Hey again!
Is this person someone you are currently talking to?
The "forgiveness" card popped up. Perhaps you may know what this means. Is there something that has been forgiven between the two of you? Or something that needs to be forgiven? Forgiveness is the current energy my cards are showing me.

Libertya

Hello.. Yes, it's been awhile so there's definitely a break in process. I can let go of the idea but was just curious if there was a chance. Thank you for reading for me..

Do you have a question for me?

Hi there! Thank you for offering and thank you for the feedback.

I guess my only question is: What are Jay's feelings towards me?

Libertya

Hello could u tell me how A is feeling about us, an upcoming date is coming

Hi there! I ended up pulling three cards instead to give you more insight.

I first pulled "Does not want to lose you"! I think this is your very clear answer that he does want to be with you. I also pulled "text message" and "Listen". These cards together represent that he feels that you and him can effectively communicate and listen to each other. I hope this helps!

nh786

Hi,

Can i ask what M thinks about me?

GotH

Hi there! Thank you for offering and thank you for the feedback.

I guess my only question is: What are Jay's feelings towards me?

Okay, I don't really have many oracles decks but I'll use my Wisdom of the House of Night. The cards that came up are HOPE and COMPLICATED and TRAPPED came up as the base card. From these cards I get some definite emotional energy here but the situation isn't that easy. I'm going to say that there is some longing on his part when it comes to you but at the same time there is something that is holding him back from being able to freely tell you or be with you. I am going to say he has feelings of hope for you but in a complicated way. Tell me, is he unavailable to you in some way?

Libertya

Okay, I don't really have many oracles decks but I'll use my Wisdom of the House of Night. The cards that came up are HOPE and COMPLICATED and TRAPPED came up as the base card. From these cards I get some definite emotional energy here but the situation isn't that easy. I'm going to say that there is some longing on his part when it comes to you but at the same time there is something that is holding him back from being able to freely tell you or be with you. I am going to say he has feelings of hope for you but in a complicated way. Tell me, is he unavailable to you in some way?

Thank you! That's interesting. I can definitely see why he may be holding back. Im not sure if he's unavailable though. We had a falling out a while back but we do have an age difference. I don't know what the trapped card is trying to tell me. I have the trapped card in my deck too. I do get it a lot. Is there anyway to clarify the trapped card?

Liralen

Hi there!
The card i pulled for you is "open up"
Are you currently involved with this person or communicating?
This card is telling me that X may want to open up and tell you something. That is how x is currently feeling. Or perhaps he may feel that you need to open up and tell him something. I usually get this card when someone wants to tell me something. You will have to let me know how this card resonates with you. :)

Ahem, well, I opened up to him recently and told him how I feel about him. He then told me he sees me only as a friend. I felt that he wasn't completely honest with me and told him so, which didn't go over too well. He said some pretty mean things and I'm so angry now that we aren't really on speaking terms any more. I still meet him on a regular basis because of a shared interest, and he seems to want to approach me, but I'm just too angry to let him.

I probably need to find a way to get over my anger and start communicating again to find out what it is that he wants to tell me.

Thank you very much, Libertya!

Libertya

Hi,

Can i ask what M thinks about me?

Hi there!
Is M an ex or someone new?
I had to pull two cards to give you insight.
I pulled "sleepless nights" and "willing to put in effort". These are telling me that M probably thinks a lot about you. Maybe even dream about you. For some reason his thoughts about you keep him up and he wants to put in some king of effort. Does any of this make sense to you?

GotH

Thank you! That's interesting. I can definitely see why he may be holding back. Im not sure if he's unavailable though. We had a falling out a while back but we do have an age difference. I don't know what the trapped card is trying to tell me. I have the trapped card in my deck too. I do get it a lot. Is there anyway to clarify the trapped card?

Sorry I've already put the deck away so I won't be able to pull a clarifier card for you. I can tell you that the card showed a wild black bird in a cage. This might mean someone who doesn't want to be restricted in some way. I'm also seeing in my own thoughts a man with both hands up against a blurred wall. I can count all 10 fingers so it's like he's come to the end of something and isn't quite sure what to make of what might be on the other side. My feeling is that this energy is by choice.

Hope that helps.. Thank you for the exchange.

lepleadian

Hi there!
Im sorry if things are at a standstill.
I pulled two cards for you: "conflict" and "Happiness"
Right now I feel there's some type of conflict and that conflict will continue into the near future. After that I see Happiness coming in. That could mean a positive shift in energy between you and T. Timeframes always shift and change due to free will. I feel like Ts free will is causing a lot of chaos and suffering towards you. For some reason He energy is constantly changing. Maybe you know why. It feels like every time I read for T, he is either up or down in energy. I think if you don't think of him for a while the shift in energy may occur. Sometimes worry can block manifestations and create standstills. I hope this helped!
it helps actually but everytime i try to not think of him there is something that brings me close to him.
cAn i ask 1 more?

i heard love is prohibited in the studio, could you see if this is really a problem or not?