Homemade oracle card readings for feedback

Dartellus

Hi there!
Ok. This kind of a private card, but the "Wants to have sex" card came up.
This can mean that either you or Roberta M May have wanted something serious but it never happened. This can also mean that maybe she still to this day secretly longs for some intimacy with you. This is based on the current energy. I'm not sure if you still talk to her, but someone wants intimacy here. You will have to let me know if this makes sense! :)

Hiya!!

I thought this would be more personal! Hahahha
But this doesn't surprise me...

When we were more connected i think this would be more about me and i don't know about her. Things never got serious, but i think i was the one that wanted something more serious.
Today i don't know if this is about me...i reached a conclusion that she wasn't a good pick for me and i wasn't for her as well, so i never tried to contact her again.
I don't know if i would feel comfortable in a intimate moment with her...i really don't know.

It's possible to ask if this is about me or her?
Like i said, i don't if i would feel comfortable with her today...i might reject her if something like that comes up.

Thanks again, impressive reading!

Libertya

Hiya!!

When we were more connected i think this would be more about me and i don't know about her. Things never got serious, but i think i was the one that wanted something more serious.
Today i don't know if this is about me...i reached a conclusion that she wasn't a good pick for me and i wasn't for her as well, so i never tried to contact her again.
I don't know if i would feel comfortable in a intimate moment with her...i really don't know.

Like i said, i don't if i would feel comfortable with her today...i might reject her if something like that comes up.

Hi there! I asked if she is the one who wants to be intimate and again I pulled "Wants to have sex. "
So, I definitely think this is more about her. She still must long for you in some type of way. This is quite interesting. You did mention that you would reject her, so I think this just confirmed that it's her energy and not yours.

lighthousekeeper

Hi there!

I pulled two cards for you to find out what specifically might happen.
The first card is "yes" and the second is "sex".
It's possible that your ex G will return but G May just have sex in mind, so please keep that in mind.The cards were very straightforward. When G returns, I would make sure to ask him what his intentions are. I hope this made sense!

HAHAHAHA that is the most straightforward reading I've ever had I think lol

OK no worries. I wouldn't want to get 'back together' with him but if we shared dinner and a pleasant evening together it wouldn't be so bad. What you've said is possible as we just bumped into each other the other day for the first time in years, but there is definately still heat between us. He has a girlfriend at the moment though so it could be further down the line.
Haha thanks :D

Dartellus

Hiya!!

Hi there! I asked if she is the one who wants to be intimate and again I pulled "Wants to have sex. "
So, I definitely think this is more about her. She still must long for you in some type of way. This is quite interesting. You did mention that you would reject her, so I think this just confirmed that it's her energy and not yours.

Hiya!

Yes, this makes sense regarding me...i honestly don't know if i would be open to this situation today. I would, indeed, have a hard time to have this with her.
So now she will need to deal with this in a different way...because i really changed the way that i see her.

Thanks for the reading and clarification...