How Many Years Have You Practiced Tarot ?

SunChariot

Started in March 2004, at 47. I wish I could have found it so much sooner, but what can you do? That's the way my life worked out. :grin:

Babs

VGimlet

1972. I was eleven. so...33 years. I only used or had one deck until 2002.

rainwolf

Going on 4 years on my birthday.

It was my gift to myself then :)

Sulis

I got a deck - Tarot of the Cat People around 1990 but I just couldn't get into it so never really bothered to learn.

I started reading properly in 2000 so I've been reading for 6 years now.

Bat Chicken

I was introduced by a friend in July 2004. I studied her deck - each and every card - and was hooked! I went out and bought a copy of the Haindl and the books.

I found I had difficulty with readings in the beginning and so I was hit and miss. It took a couple years, but then, I got a book on intuitive reading and a few other decks and it opened things up for me and I have been dedicated ever since. The circles here at AT have also been great practice and learning.

So I guess, as a practice - it has been an almost daily thing for 9 months - and the rest of my life!

Alpha-Omega

i started in 2001 (13 years old)

Agathe

I believe 10 years now (on and off)

Al Si'ra

hmm..
i got my first deck 6 years ago..this is going to be my 7th year..but..it was on and off..2.5 ow no..3.5 full serious years with tarot..i am not sure..anyway LOL this is going to be my 7th year..
and still i know nothing about the cards lol..i consider my knowledge as 'nothing'.. :) it is a lovely journey
But AT was a GREAT step in my tarot career..

EnglishRose

I started learning tarot 9 months ago, in November 2005.

Amythyst

I started with my first deck 5 years ago.

I was walking through a book store and passed this aisle with a boxed set of Goddess Tarot Cards at the end. It stopped me in my tracks. Had never thought of tarot or tarot cards before.