How Many Years Have You Practiced Tarot ?

PixieLi

1996 I do believe so 10 years. I have only one deck being rider waite....it's been very faithful to me:)

psychic sue

26 years, but still learning.

RubyRuby

I'm very new. A few months. Since April.

Melvy

In 1990, a friend gave me the Tarokado and I was good at it, just using intuition and I bought the Crowley wich I still cherish (I sold the Tarokado for some reason and regret now that I did). I've quit reading tarot for many many years and when my ex bf began to buy stuff on eBay I was curious to see if there was tarots sold on it and I felt in love with tarot again but much for studying. After a serious ill, almost died of it, my reading was very accurate, it was in 2002 but fading as I was falling back into the day to day, so then I just collected and studied tarot, using itjust for myself. Lately, I stopped for a few month because my ex bf left me after 20 years and my son was in trouble, so I was depressed and the cards were or too much acurate and hurting or as blury as my mind. So I'm back to study but still crazy of tarots.

Melvy

huredriel

coming up 2 years *woo hoo* - since 21 November 2004 when I got the Old Path in my hands :love:

ravenest

33 years. But sort of retired for last 2.

Grizabella

This question comes up every so often and I've probably answered in as many different ways because I honestly can't remember precisely when I did start. I think it's probably around 8 years ago, though.

greycats

In terms of actual years, the tarot and I have been acquainted for over 30 of them--since 1972, in fact. But that's misleading because for the first 15 years I didn't do much with the tarot beyond reading an occasional book and doing a reading once in a while. Nothing regular: I had young children and a full time job. I began a fairly extended study of the Golden Dawn in the 90s and branched out from there. I bought decks occasionally--maybe one or two a year--but didn't start collecting until about 5 years ago.

garfield

for me i have practiced tarot since 2000. so i guess i was using it for 6 years now. the thing is i am sometimes on and off.

blackadder

I was introduced to the tarot by a friend in 1994. I studied and read for about 2 1/2 years and then fell out of practice. I then got the urge for it again in 2004 and started up again. Life interfered again, moving, get a new job ect. I then came back to it and I've been going strong for about 6 months again. I hope to keep it up for quite some time.